It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Black Shooter Targeted White People - 1 Dead, 3 Injured Including 1 Officer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm glad you liked it. Sorry if I've hurt your feelings. But opinions are like a**holes...everyone has them and that is mine. I hope you can at least respect my right to hold my own opinions, even if you don't agree with them.

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SeeReeS

Racism is inherent in most, if not all, aspects of existence. This is the result of centuries of history, programming and conditioning and some ignorant fools own foolish desires that others have adopted as truth. Basically, it should come as no surprise. With regard to the blue bloods getting merc'd, well, they all look the same when in uniform, and therefore, are held in the same regard...as above the law, law breaking enabled criminals; a product of a corrupt hierarchy of anti-humans working to destroy our species from within.

These shootings are an outward expression of the turmoil within. I could comment on how I was nearly murdered by these agents of evil, but as I have restrained myself thus far, even to the point of settling my case out of court, for many reasons, I will continue to keep myself restrained. Perhaps, when necessary, I'll bring my case to light in an effort to sway the tide from one of violence to one of peaceful, internal revolution. As of now, what will be is what will be and none of us are willing to do or sacrifice what is necessary in order to change what will be, even to the point of realizing and changing the world around them by focusing on the changes necessary within.

Injustice is a major crime against humanity and cannot go unopposed any longer. Unfortunately, those losing power have certainly indicated by either their inaction or lack of concern towards unity, or by their blatant combined efforts of division and ignorance, that nothing will change lest the very gaudy foundation these anti-humans have established themselves upon is obliterated, down to the last stone. If change will not come from within, it must come from without.

I don't think this is an admission of facts, but of feelings. No, not everyone is racist, but it is common for people to project those feelings on others.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo

While you're right of course, don't you think that arguing over semantics is a little childish and lowbrow?

Rev

The truth is childish? No. What is childish is equating nationalities to races. If you hear a country and immediately equate it to the color of people's skin, that is ignorance, and frankly, racism.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo
a reply to: ghostrager

Shame about the civilians, but I could care less about any hurt LEO's.

You're not American? You sure as hell butchered that expression like one. You "couldn't care less".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No the truth will set you free. But arguing over the finer points of language in such a base manner isn't really very becoming. But thank you very much for taking my words totally the wrong way, it always gives me a good laugh. Now that I know you think I'm ignorant, however I fear that I will never be able to hold my head up high again and it will bother me for the rest of my days.

Man you make me laugh. Tell me another.

Like I said, childish, but hey, I forgive you.

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

I checked it out.
It seems that they believe that the '12 lost tribes of Israel' consist only of Blacks and American Indians.
Jesus died only to save those people.
Everyone else is going to hell.
edit on b000000312016-07-08T17:03:04-05:0005America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2016 17:03:04 -0500500000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

WOW! The language Police are out in force today. Was it really such a big deal that you had to respond to it? Really?

Thank you for correcting me though. I find talking like the children of today quite difficult and you have helped me to understand it better.

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: six67seven
This ALL is a result of lack of leadership from our officials and representatives in HIGH places.

When our leaders' priorities go sour, society is close behind!

True, but not just a lack of leadership, but accountability too. It's time for everyone to get on board with that word. Not just the politicians, or the higher ups in the departments, but EVERYONE equally.

When you have WEAK leaders (if you can even call them leaders), society takes accountability into their own hands.

That is what we're seeing these days.

Our leaders are divisive, 100% politicized and completely lost. They push the same old, deadend so-called solutions that most citizens realize aren't solutions at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No the truth will set you free. But arguing over the finer points of language in such a base manner isn't really very becoming. But thank you very much for taking my words totally the wrong way, it always gives me a good laugh. Now that I know you think I'm ignorant, however I fear that I will never be able to hold my head up high again and it will bother me for the rest of my days.

Man you make me laugh. Tell me another.

Like I said, childish, but hey, I forgive you.

Rev

How about this one: If I ever respect your opinion and judgement, I'll be sure to take take them seriously.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Sounds awesome. You are such a good and thoughtful soul and I can only hope and pray that one day I'll be good enough for you. However, until then, please go back to arguing semantics because it makes you feel superior and important and I'll continue to mock you with kindness and love.

That way it's win win for both of us.

Bless you.

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

Wow that 2nd link and that persons profile has me beyond pissed...When you click on this person's profile pic someone posted a horrible picture/painting of a cop getting his throat slit...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeeReeS

Still reading, but it seems we can debate this & remain calm, that's cool.
Europeans are much more relaxed about the whole racism thing, i can tell a n*gger joke to a dark-skinned freind at work & we will both have a laugh, we both know it's BS. He would come back with a joke about white males & we would laugh again.
This is of course rare (i'm sorry to say) and i whish the US would learn more from our culture.
It's not perfect, there are secular areas here where you would be a fool to walk around at night if you happened to have the wrong colour. But all in all we have learned to get along & tolerate each other fairly well on the street level, despite what the politicians & presstitutes say. Got that last one from Gerald Celente, you have to love that guy

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Actually because I wanted to know where you're from. (Some) Americans say that, other English speaking countries don't.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Police officers are not always killing blacks. More white people are killed by LEO's than blacks. It is just the MSM promotes those stories over the one involving police and whites.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The point is that LEO's shouldn't be killing anyone. It shouldn't matter what race you are, nothing gives the LEO's the right to shoot first and ask questions later. The gun culture in America is the real problem, but let's not go there as gun-toting folks annoy me beyond belief. I'd love to see American LEO's do a few shifts here in the UK, without their guns. That would make men of them and show them that murder isn't their only option, no matter who they are dealing with.

Right now, all the world sees is a country that is raciest beyond belief, killing it's black citizens. It doesn't matter if that is true or not to those people because like most of the world they see what they're supposed to see. And it's getting worse every day. The truth doesn't matter to the sheep. And those sheep will make your country burn because that's how they've been programmed.

I still don't care for the LEO's or anyone who needs to carry a gun to feel safe, because that world that makes them feel like they need to be armed, is a world of their creation. And that my friends is really, really sad.

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yes. The fact that every shooting of this type is always a White LEO killing a black man or boy. Like that bloke the other day who did everything he was supposed to, but was shot reaching for his wallet to show the ID, that the LEO had asked for. No good decent, non-raciest human being would have fired in to the car like that, That LEO however had the classic raciest response to a black person...FEAR.

The cop was Asian, according to the victim's girlfriend. But that's what happens when racists jump to conclusions without evidence.

Not that it matters:

She didn’t know the officer’s name but described him as Asian.

www.wwaytv3.com...

...But it appears you are correct.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'm from the UK. The cool kids here have their own language too and oldies like me have no right trying to use such words! LOL!

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'm from the UK. The cool kids here have their own language too and oldies like me have no right trying to use such words! LOL!

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

There could be plenty of other reasons why someone could be shot by police, black or white, hispanic, or any other race.

Very true. I believe most police shootings in the States have absolutely nothing to do with race and more to do with incompetence caused by America's poor police training, low recruitment standards, and the unique overall dynamics of its society.

Meanwhile in Canada (filmed seven days ago):

edit on 8-7-2016 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sounds awesome. You are such a good and thoughtful soul and I can only hope and pray that one day I'll be good enough for you. However, until then, please go back to arguing semantics because it makes you feel superior and important and I'll continue to mock you with kindness and love.

That way it's win win for both of us.

Bless you.

Rev

Stating facts doesn't make me feel superior or you inferior, it only makes me feel right and you wrong. I've been wrong many times if it makes you feel less inferior.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join