It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Black Shooter Targeted White People - 1 Dead, 3 Injured Including 1 Officer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"Cops: Tennessee shooter targeted white victims, similar to Dallas ambush"

That is the title of the article. It goes on to say that the man, Lakeem Keon Scott, was angry about recent events with law enforcement and black victims.

He had two weapons (rifle and pistol) and was firing from a hotel window at passers-bys in vehicles.

LINK

Preliminary findings indicate Scott may have targeted people and officers after being troubled by recent events involving African-Americans and law enforcement officers in other parts of the country.

Right now, the shooter is hospitalized with injuries.

I have a feeling we are going to see more shootings like this

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
holly Sh** im gonna start carrying my pistol on me.. would hate for some free loading moron to shoot me because im a white male... wow

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I just saw this article too. It looks like it may be overshadowed by last night's events...but it shows an escalating and disturbing trend.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
holly Sh** im gonna start carrying my pistol on me.. would hate for some free loading moron to shoot me because im a white male... wow

Amen.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Nice to hear that this idiot has survived and is in custody. I hope he looks forward to life in prison (or death penalty if they have that in TN). I wonder if the incident in Dallas encouraged him to "follow through" with his fantasies. Perhaps since he is alive we will find out some of these mysteries...

Heartbreaking for the victims - RIP and praying for the family members/loved ones left behind

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Let's shoot random white police officers. That will solve our problems!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Why would you ever STOP CARRYING your pistol. a reply to: ware2010

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Shame about the civilians, but I could care less about any hurt LEO's. Maybe if they weren't always killing blacks like it's hunting season, I'd be more compassionate, but as it stands, I support the shooters right to be angry that "his people" are being murdered by raciest scum.

Now if the good and honourable LEO's drummed the raciest scum out of the force, then this problem wouldn't exist in the same way. But as with all things American, someone would bitch about the rights of the raciest scum and make matters worse.

Just MHO of course. *prepares to be flamed to oblivion*

Rev

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo

Shame about the civilians, but I could care less about any hurt LEO's. Maybe if they weren't always killing blacks like it's hunting season, I'd be more compassionate, but as it stands, I support the shooters right to be angry that "his people" are being murdered by raciest scum.

Now if the good and honourable LEO's drummed the raciest scum out of the force, then this problem wouldn't exist in the same way. But as with all things American, someone would bitch about the rights of the raciest scum and make matters worse.

Rev

Do you have evidence of any of the officers killed being "raceist scum"?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262
you have a very good point, my job doesn't allow firearms on the property tho, I am a fish

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This ALL is a result of lack of leadership from our officials and representatives in HIGH places.

When our leaders' priorities go sour, society is close behind!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Why would you ever STOP CARRYING your pistol. a reply to: ware2010

I have a CWP and rarely carry my Ruger LC9. I think it is just a matter of where you live. What is ironic is I live in an area that was once the white supremacist capital for a while. However it was very rare to have any confrontations. Now days there is hardly any racist issues here. There is a lot of black and Mexicans but everyone seems to mind their business for the most part.

Blacks that just randomly shoot white people are sure not helping racial tensions though. I hope they realize that is war they are not going to win.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo

Rev

The insinuation that because the police officer is white (or Asian in the most recent case) and the victim is black, it must be an example of racism, is a racist line of thought, especially in the absence of evidence of said racism. There could be plenty of other reasons why someone could be shot by police, black or white, hispanic, or any other race.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Let's shoot random white police officers. That will solve our problems!

I hope that was sarcasm.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My boss comes to work armed to the hilt.......I'm self employed.a reply to: ware2010

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yes. The fact that every shooting of this type is always a White LEO killing a black man or boy. Like that bloke the other day who did everything he was supposed to, but was shot reaching for his wallet to show the ID, that the LEO had asked for. No good decent, non-raciest human being would have fired in to the car like that, That LEO however had the classic raciest response to a black person...FEAR.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with me on this, though of course that is your right, but in the end, it was those LEO's who have killed all those black people over the years that caused the Dallas incident, not the black community. Stop killing people as a first resort and things will change, but tell that to the white LEO who is racially biased and fears the black man because of all the raciest beliefs in your country.

Don't get me wrong, we're having race issues here in the UK at the moment, but they have never been bad like they are now...though to be honest, every Britain First member deserves to be shot for the way they're treating those they believe to be "foreigners" Again, more raciest scum that the world could live without. I just don't understand how anyone could ever defend such beliefs...

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
This ALL is a result of lack of leadership from our officials and representatives in HIGH places.

When our leaders' priorities go sour, society is close behind!

True, but not just a lack of leadership, but accountability too. It's time for everyone to get on board with that word. Not just the politicians, or the higher ups in the departments, but EVERYONE equally.
edit on 8-7-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Call me paranoid, just rather be safe in my mind .I Open Carry about 90% of the time. I feel if you got it hidden, it will stay that way in the event of you needing it. Plus I feel it's an out in the open deterrent to being a victim. But that's just me.a reply to: Orionx2

edit on 8-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I can't even. All I feel is sad about loss, I can't muster hate for anyone. I don't know how to fix this, or even if it can be fixed. I feel like it is a small group or random individuals taking advantage to commit crime. Anyways.....

The shooter has a few interesting friends on FB....They have something in common...go see if you catch my drift...

www.facebook.com...

Then check out this guy:

www.facebook.com...

Anyone know what the ISUPK is?

I'm almost scared to look it up. I wish I had a job just looking stuff up.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo

Yes. The fact that every shooting of this type is always a White LEO killing a black man or boy. Like that bloke the other day who did everything he was supposed to, but was shot reaching for his wallet to show the ID, that the LEO had asked for. No good decent, non-raciest human being would have fired in to the car like that, That LEO however had the classic raciest response to a black person...FEAR.

The cop was Asian, according to the victim's girlfriend. But that's what happens when racists jump to conclusions without evidence.
edit on 8-7-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join