It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why It’s Absurd to Blame Protesters for Dallas Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Unfortunately for you this argument applies more to Liberals.

All Cops are violent thugs
All Republicans are racist
Muslims are peaceful

Sorry but no, this incident has proven you wrong as does every incident regarding Minority/Muslim killers. The right goes insane placing blame on every group they can link this person too.

Yeah and Mateen was a disgruntled gay even tho he pledged allegiance to isis while killing 49 of them and wounding 53 more and is a muslim.

Just like johnson was doing it for #BLM and wanting to kill white people and white cops, in his own words.

But we're not supposed to focus on that, the focus is on the guns and not everyone is like that.

Hillary blames white people too and I'm sure she didn't mean any white dems.

Show us where republicans are killing blacks and muslims in chicago on a daily basis or anywhere for that matter.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It is absolutely absurd to blame the protesters for last night's horror. I was watching the news, live videos, periscopes etc... The people were much more horrified than me, because they were there.

Explain to me whats absurd about blaming a group who's leaders have called for violence against whites and cops.

Check this dude out. The organizer of the Dallas protest.

I caught it on Megan's Show and glad someone put it on you tube.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well I have stated what I wanted and it seems people are just going to continue to do exactly what I was talking about.

I'll just leave these here. I hate violence because it has never solved anything and never will.

Ironic that you would post a picture of Dr. Martin luther king. He was killed by a democrat.
The very same party that created the KKK.

link   

Well I have stated what I wanted and it seems people are just going to continue to do exactly what I was talking about.

I'll just leave these here. I hate violence because it has never solved anything and never will.

Ironic that you would post a picture of Dr. Martin luther king. He was killed by a democrat.

link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Unfortunately for you this argument applies more to Liberals.

All Cops are violent thugs
All Republicans are racist
Muslims are peaceful

Sorry but no, this incident has proven you wrong as does every incident regarding Minority/Muslim killers. The right goes insane placing blame on every group they can link this person too.

Yeah and Mateen was a disgruntled gay even tho he pledged allegiance to isis while killing 49 of them and wounding 53 more and is a muslim.

Just like johnson was doing it for #BLM and wanting to kill white people and white cops, in his own words.

But we're not supposed to focus on that, the focus is on the guns and not everyone is like that.

Hillary blames white people too and I'm sure she didn't mean any white dems.

Show us where republicans are killing blacks and muslims in chicago on a daily basis or anywhere for that matter.

You can't talk like that. Didn't you know, the FBI erased all references mateen made to islam and his allegiance to ISIS (or as some libdems here like to refer to him "Mr. Mateen") so mentioning any of it is against the rules and you are being unfair. You re denying the truth the FBI has so carefully crafted for you for your own protection.

What we need to do is focus on what they are steering us into focusing. Follow their fabricated narrative and all will be well. The truth is what they tell us it is.

(My comment of course was sarcasm in case someone fails to notice)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join