It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Skirt or Dress DEAD in the UK?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
It is now Summerish in the UK, temperatures are not bad at average 19C in the South West and the weather is average, sometimes rain, drizzle, sun (no snow yet)

Australian here, so can't comment on the UK aspect.. but.. I go through 40C days and I STILL live in jeans/long-pants. Some womenfolk just aren't skirt or dress people.

I love looking at dresses and as a female I admire other well-dressed females wearing dresses... but I, I just do not wear them. The last time I wore one was about 3-4 years ago when I was pregnant and just couldn't be bothered dealing with waistlines on pants. And before that, 6 years prior at a wedding.

*shrug*

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
It is now Summerish in the UK, temperatures are not bad at average 19C in the South West and the weather is average, sometimes rain, drizzle, sun (no snow yet)

Australian here, so can't comment on the UK aspect.. but.. I go through 40C days and I STILL live in jeans/long-pants. Some womenfolk just aren't skirt or dress people.

I love looking at dresses and as a female I admire other well-dressed females wearing dresses... but I, I just do not wear them. The last time I wore one was about 3-4 years ago when I was pregnant and just couldn't be bothered dealing with waistlines on pants. And before that, 6 years prior at a wedding.

*shrug*

I understand and respect your choice, but, 40C !! that's a bloody cooking temperature, how do you survive LOL

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Haha! My mother wondered the same thing.

Fanning herself with a folded newspaper, wearing a sarong, looking at me with disbelief in her eyes. Just get accustomed I guess, lol!

<< 1  2   >>

join