It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Lightning Storm Over Italy, Night July 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I looked through the ATS Search function and no thread came up with the key words from the title menu.

I found a video that shows a depiction between a jumbo airliner flying through a lightning storm immediately preceded by a UFO shaped object a few km behind it.

It could be photoshop or it could be real. UFOs have been known to appear in lightning storms before, or whether or not they are attracted to the energy intensities of these weather phenomenon has yet to be scientifically proven, or whether they use this storm (at night) to hide from view.

But for now here is the clip...published July 8, 2016.

I also did an invert posturize on a part of the clip:

Not sure what to think of this but just to see the outlines and color depths of each object in retrospect.

Thoughts?
edit on 8-7-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

I looked through the ATS Search function and no thread came up with the key words from the title menu.

I found a video that shows a depiction between a jumbo airliner flying through a lightning storm immediately preceded by a UFO shaped object a few km behind it.

It could be photoshop or it could be real. UFOs have been known to appear in lightning storms before, or whether or not they are attracted to the energy intensities of these weather phenomenon has yet to be scientifically proven, or whether they use this storm (at night) to hide from view.

But for now here is the clip...published July 8, 2016.

It's interesting that an aircraft is ahead of that shape, though it's difficult to see if the shape is also moving. In edit, (no, it's not)
I thought I might see at least one strobe occur too.
edit on 8-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

UFOs need not be moving...they would be complacent with just hovering

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The only thing that gets me is how "uneven" the shape of the craft is. Generally speaking they would be symmetrical in shape or at least an even outline of its shadow. So you can see the bottom of the object is not really even, as if it was smudged/drawn in as a whole...

edit on 8-7-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: smurfy

UFOs need not be moving...they would be complacent with just hovering

I meant from the point of view of the aircraft and the shape working together..I already edited the post after another look.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The problem I have with the augmented footage is the 'unknown' doesn't appear in the original footage.

Okay so someone turned up the contrast.

Its a low altitude aircraft in the background, ostensibly in a flight pattern, maybe the other is a jet going the other way. Has the same 'profile' but a bit blurry because the lens is focused in the background.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That has to be really easy for basic computer software to create isn't it?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The channel UFOvni2012 is a Hoaxer channel.

UFOvni2012 – A mishmash of bad CGI posts and current events spun to seem related to UFOs, including completely unfounded speculation that the MH370 disappearance was a mass abduction. At least one video included a Billy Meier photo as its subject.
ufotheater.com...

Video from ATS member UFO of Interest.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It's interesting to say the least, seems legit but I'm no expert on Photoshop stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I noticed this as well. Looks life a loaf of French bread upside down.

maybe i'm just hungry.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not every channel deemed a Hoaxer channel is a hoaxer channel or stricttly shows hoaxed UFOs.

So there!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Except in this case it is, and in pretty much all cases they are.

Hoax channels are in it for one thing...money.

Youtube has provided many with the ability to make money off of views, and as with UFO's videos many will watch meaning more money...

Once a hoaxer always a hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
self moderated

edit on 9-7-2016 by NewzNose because: why bother?

top topics

join