It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Walsh: "Watch out Obama"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Conservative talk radio host Joe Walsh had a complete lapse in judgment when he tweeted a threat to Black Live Matter and President Barack Obama. Walsh deleted the tweet and later tried to back track and claim "I wasn't calling for violence, against Obama or anyone. Obama's words and BLM's deeds have gotten cops killed. Time for us to defend our cops."

What a coward.

For more information about who this prick is check out his YouTube videos

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I knew Ted Nugent was a bit of a wingnut, but I never imagined Joe Walsh.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

I first though ,eek oh no not Joe

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

LOL.
Welcome to the hotel California.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
He’ll get a knock on his door and when he says who is it and they say, “The secret service” he’ll probably s___t in his pants

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
He is irrelevant, just like all deadbeat moms and dads.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

There are many people in this country that are so brainwashed and politically partisan that statements like this from Walsh reflect how they actually think.

At least we get to witness their brutal honesty from time to time...before they delete the tweet.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Only an idiot would confuse a tweet with a threat, manifesto or a declaration of war. It could be metaphorical; it could be political posturing; it could be tweeting out of anger; it could be many of things; but one thing is for certain, it is a tweet.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That is not Joe Walsh. Dude needs a name change.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yep, Joe, only you and anyone who would follow you are Real Americans. And don't tell me you weren't calling for violence. Hell, you probably just thought that it was time for you to lead the violence you've been telling people about.

From just a few months ago for The Blaze

Former Republican Congressman Calls for Political ‘Revolution’ Among GOP — and Has Eye-Opening Words About Violence

“Remember, revolution is a scary term. It implies violence; it implies open rebellion. ...It’s not going to get violent at first, but look, the two prior revolutions we had got violent — the American Revolution and the Civil War,”

Thomas Jefferson said
"Happy for us, that when we find our constitutions defective and insufficient to secure the happiness of our people, we can assemble with all the coolness of philosophers and set it to rights, while every other nation on earth must have recourse to arms to amend or to restore their constitutions."

Notice, Joe, Mr. Jefferson talked about the "coolness of philosophers" not the anger and violence of dumbasses.
edit on 8-7-2016 by desert because: ETA bold

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Only an idiot would confuse a tweet with a threat, manifesto or a declaration of war. It could be metaphorical; it could be political posturing; it could be tweeting out of anger; it could be many of things; but one thing is for certain, it is a tweet.

I would counter that only an idiot would publicly state something that can be seen as a threat against the sitting president of the United States.

It is pretty well known that Secret Service does not take a chance on that - everything that could be interpreted as a threat is considered as a threat.

And that tweet can (pretty damn well) be interpreted as a threat.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That's the first thing I thought - The Eagles guitarist is getting political.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

People say and do stupid things when they are scared and a lot of people are scared these days. Threatening the President of the US is a very stupid move.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't really see a problem here................

well besides what others have said.. its a tweet, why cry over it?
edit on 7/8/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

join