It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey has long history of cases ending favorable to Clintons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
For those that are pining their hopes on a Clinton perjury charge. As much as I would like to see that happening like you. Don't get your hopes up. I remember most of these events, and NOTHING ever touched them. The biggest one was Sandy Berger that got caught stuffing classified materials down his pants!.

Any how.

NEW YORK – FBI Director James Comey has a long history of involvement in Department of Justice actions that arguably ended up favorable to the Clintons.

Comey has long history of cases ending favorable to Clintons

Berger,Lynch,Cheryl Mills Hogan and Hartson.

Lynch and Comey both 'crossed path's' during an investigation in to HSBC, and on and on.

Absolutely do not get your hopes on about Clinton being charged with perjury.

Ain't gonna happen.

Any JUSTICE that Clinton is going to get will be at the voting booth.

Speak loud and clear, and do not let the likes of the Clinton's EVER sit foot in the White House AGAIN.
edit on 8-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Are you implying that James Comey has acted as an agent of the Clintons in some way?

I know your primary goal here is to evangelize against Hillary Clinton, and I won't delay you in that much.

But your title addresses Comey himself. What are your issues with him or his background, specifically?
edit on 8-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Are you implying that James Comey has acted as an agent of the Clintons in some way?

Read the article.

But your title addresses Comey himself. What are your issues with him or his background, specifically?

The title address is in accordance with ATS TC when sourcing outside content.

Please troll elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Where's agents Mulder and Skully when you need them? Even a bit of assistant director Skinner.

All we get is cancerman.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm asking about your commentary Neo. Are you staking the claim, with your tabloid article as reference, that James Comey is a Clinton shill.

That's not unreasonable given your topic nor your comments ... And like I said I promise I won't take away from the Hillary bashing ... I just always to know if you will go on record with the apparent claim that Comey hasn't acted with integrity?
edit on 8-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
our votes don't matter, we have no voice

that has been made very clear this year

its all an illusion

the roman idea of "bread and circuses" is in full effect right now

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
October 28, 2016

FBI Director JAMES COMEY is now to Democrats, what Chief Justice JOHN ROBERTS was to Republicans, with the ACA-ObamaScrew Health Law case in 2012.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Possible scenario for this coming Monday 10.31.2016

James Comey: "It has been determined that I was provided with false information this past Thursday. There is no need to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton's e-mails or unauthorized home server. We will proceed with the Weiner investigation as a stand-alone case. Happy trick or treating tonight!"

new topics

top topics

join