It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S AND LIGHTS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I was reading some UFO reports the other night.All of them mentioned that the UFO's had lights on them.Why would UFO's need to lights like an airplane.It would seem that UFO's would be far more advanced than our aircrafts.
If UFO'S are moving at or near the speed of light,or bending/changing gravity,that lights would be useless.Plus most UFO's tend to leave when they have been spotted,so again why the need for lights if you don't want to be seen?
Even if there were a lot of ships flying around out there,they should have a radar system that can tell them were other crafts are.
Just something I noticed about UFO reports.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thiers pictures of UFO's with and without lights.
Im thinking that the ones with lights belong to the government, and the ones with out are genuine UFO's.
But i could be wrong.
Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   

1. They are all pimps; trying to attract our women by the use of colors.
  2. The colors are a way to scare humanity.
  3. They do that to brag. To show off. "Hey, we might have lost our sex organs, but we don't have an anus you stupid sh*t-f�lled container! Are you grumbling with me? I'm warning you, all victims that breath all those awful foodrest on me gets an anal probe."
  4. Next victim on hold. Draw back, eat cow, sit back and make sure Jr. here has something to do. Like drawing figures on this section right here.

No wonder they're technologically advanced.

[Edited on 18-6-2003 by typlonet]

new topics

join