It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of government officials admitting to geo-engineering (Al Gore, Head of the CIA etc.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
List of government officials admitting to geo-engineering/chemtrailing

I haven't looked into it but so far these are 2 major ones and obvious ones.
I will edit this post and keep adding the appropriate ones to the list

Al Gore (heavily opposing it)

John O. Brennan, head of the CIA (12 min)

edit on 8-7-2016 by Benicealways because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
No it's not true, you can't prove it, no one can etc, etc...

Oh and the first video link is broken.

Edit - Thanks for fixing

edit on 8/7/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well dang it! Now I have to change my stance on chem-trails. Al Gore is wrong on EVERYTHING. If he believes chemtrails are real then we can officially retire the conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

List of government officials admitting to geo-engineering/chemtrailing

For a list you should have more than two.

Here you go exactly what was said about geoengineering by the director of the CIA.

Another example is the array of technologies—often referred to collectively as geoengineering—that potentially could help reverse the warming effects of global climate change. One that has gained my personal attention is stratospheric aerosol injection, or SAI, a method of seeding the stratosphere with particles that can help reflect the sun’s heat, in much the same way that volcanic eruptions do.

An SAI program could limit global temperature increases, reducing some risks associated with higher temperatures and providing the world economy additional time to transition from fossil fuels. The process is also relatively inexpensive—the National Research Council estimates that a fully deployed SAI program would cost about $10 billion yearly.

As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI.

[url]https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2016-speeches-testimony/director-brennan-speaks-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations.html[ /url]

Can't seem to get the link to work right, but there is nothing that was said admits to these programs...he admits they need to global norms and standards which isn't there, so yes we know they are looking into geoengineering but there is no country running anything outside of the computer modeling stages.

As far as Al Gore...nobody cares what he says ever since his Global Warming lie.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Now lets see a list of everyone who has denied geoengineering

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Weather mod is very real. NOAA reports exists:

NOAA archives for weather modification activity

My thread on weather mod and AGW

And also, from the thread:

In short, starting from january 2011, 32 weather modification activities have been carried out by various agencies, and the goal of the majority of these modifications have been to increase snowfall. So, what what were the effects of these modification activities? Well, it so happened that early in January, USA have seen massive amounts of snowfall. This correlates with the start of the snowfall-encouraging weather modification activities, as can be seen in the NOAA document.

A snowfall which was then blamed on... Global warming.

"Monster snowstorms still spell global warming
By Michio Kaku, Special to CNN

The weather seems to be going berserk, with more snow dumped on our beleaguered Northeastern cities in a month than in a year, paralyzing business and our lives. Records are being broken even as we speak.
Common sense says that it's the freezing cold that is behind the freaky weather. But physics says otherwise (...) realize that global warming can heat the oceans and generate more moisture, which in turn can drive larger storms (...)"

Welcome to AGW's hidden head.

edit on 9-7-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Benicealways is talking about geoengineering proposals. Not sure why you've chosen to bring up cloud seeding

edit on 9-7-2016 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Benicealways is talking about geoengineering proposals. Not sure why you've chosen to bring up cloud seeding

That would be because chemtrail believers don't know the difference. IN fact to be a chemtrail believer, it really helps to know as little as possible about aviation or weather.

They've been told that cloud seeding is the same thing as chemtrails, and unless the source that told them so changes his/her mind, nothing is going to change their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Seeding of clouds affects moisture and temperature above ground - aka, local weather. Climate is the collection of all the weathers on the globe. Change of a local weather causes effects on surrounding area weather, and by definition affects the entire system. Weather mod tech is the tool for geoengineering

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

I am not a chemtrail believer.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yep and has been going on for more than sixty years, but there is something that you may want to research...what weather modification entails as far as what is used and the planes they use.

No weather modification is done with commercial airliners, it's not done at 7 miles above your head, and there has to be clouds already formed and full of precipitation...nothing close to what a chemtrail is supposed to be.

Now do the homework then comeback and explain how a chemtrail and weather modification are even remotely close...well other than the fact one happens for real, and the other happens in chemtrail believers heads.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Gosh, please stop accusing me of being a chemtrail believer - I am not a chemtrail believer! I am in full agreement with your post!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I am not a chemtrail believer.

Well in that case excuse me.. but trying to convince us that weather mod is real, complete with links and all is such a chemtrail believer thing to do.. as if it's some big revalation of what was hitherto some big secret.

I'm sure the skeptics on this forum are all very aware of the reality of weather mod. It's the chemtrail believers who try to pass it off as evidence for their chemtrail fantasy.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sorry. I am to blame for the confusion - my sole purpose was to bring attention to weather mod records in the NOAA and their portrayal on pro-AGW media, nothing more. I haven't realised I was coming off as a chemtrail believer, I apologise for the confusion.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I am in full agreement with your post!

As has been pointed out you make it seem as though your agreeing with the OP on the chemtrail aspect...and that is why the reply was the way it was, so for that I apologize.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Hakuna matata, mate

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

And even Al Gore isn't admitting anything about geo-engineering:
www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord

www.metabunk.org...

Right.. so the score so far for this thread: zero.

Not much of a list, is it?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: mrthumpy

Seeding of clouds affects moisture and temperature above ground - aka, local weather. Climate is the collection of all the weathers on the globe. Change of a local weather causes effects on surrounding area weather, and by definition affects the entire system. Weather mod tech is the tool for geoengineering

Cloud seeding possibly makes a rain cloud drop a bit more rain. That's it.

Geoengineering (for the purposes of this discussion) aims to reduce the amount of solar radiation reaching the surface altering the global climate.

Seems like it should be different to confuse the two but apparently not

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

originally posted by: MissVocalcord

www.metabunk.org...

Right.. so the score so far for this thread: zero.

Not much of a list, is it?

True. Neither of the examples given are actually admitting to anything SINCE ITS NEVER BEEN A SECRET.

Staggers me that any hint of a proposal is taken as absolute proof that it has been going on for years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join