It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Mark Hughes - The Mistaken Dallas Sniper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
After reading The Paradox of Applying the Typical 2nd Amendment Argument to the Dallas Shootings I noticed this video was posted on the ATS facebook page. It looks like you don't have 2nd amendment rights if your black. Just ask Philando Castile.

Police Shootings Highlight Unease Among Black Gun Owners

It is legal to carry a firearm openly in Texas, and Yafeuh Balogun often keeps a 12-gauge Mossberg 500 slung over his shoulder. He patrols his Dallas neighborhood and promotes the benefits of legal gun ownership to people who, like himself, are black. But the issues of race, policing and gun rights have turned into a volatile mix after two officer-involved shootings of black men thought to have guns in recent days and the killing and wounding of officers by snipers during a protest Thursday night.

For some extra viewing check this out.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Utterly disgusting!

When I first saw Mr. Hughs face on the front page of Huffington Post as an unapprehended suspect in these horrific murders, I knew right away that they had just put an innocent man's life at risk! Almost immediately it came out that the man pictured was one of the rally's organizers.

Utterly disgusting!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It has been made clear as day to me that The 2nd Amendment does not apply to non white americans with events of the last 48 hrs. I am also a CCW and now I realize that declaring it could mean my life will end.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Innocent until proven guilty.
Unless the media goes on a virtual lynching frenzy.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yes, the media has to bear the burden of some responsibility, but it was police who released his picture to the media.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Oh oops, yea blacks with a gun are criminals, ooh, yea this is a surprising revelation that the 2nd ammendment applies mostly to whites... (ive seen videos where a white male dares a cop to shoot him whule walking toward the leo with weapons drawn. Guess what that cop was a hero for not killing that man)

I guess how can a black guy (or gal) be reaching for a gun every forking time they get pulled over and get killed, every time the leo 'felt threatened' , even if the 'victim' is sitting in a car seat with a seat belt or running away from said leo. Still a threat. What did we think would happen at the boiling point... This is the result. How much more needed to happen before race issues were the catalyst of a mass shooting.....

Yea its a surprise, we needed a social experiment on Youtube to prove this... A black male with a gun is a criminal., not someone exercising their 2nd amendment right... Ffs...

This is america. This is America. Not a foreign country, thats right we're f'd up too. But we hide it well behind a mirage of freedom and equality.
edit on 8-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join