It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil war...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Suddenly John Titor prophecies are not so far off base. Delayed yes. But it's worth going back and reading them. Of course from the perspective it was just a hoax, the 'multiple timeline' and 'subtle variances' is just a means of covering up a loose or inaccurate prediction. That being said, given the topic of this website, may as well look at it from the perspective it is as he said it was.

It's not so hard to imagine on some other word line things actually happened that way.

betweentwopines.wordpress.com...

“None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?” – John Titor, February 5, 2001, Post2Post Art Bell Forum

www.strangerdimensions.com...

www.youtube.com...

The third fax to Art Bell 7-29-1998:

Paraphrased - Varying timelines, and changing timelines. 'Most of the changes are subtle, a missing skyscraper in the New York skyline...' (9/11)

Food for thought.
edit on 8-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Oh, war, I despise
'Cause it means destruction of innocent lives
War means tears to thousands of mothers eyes
When their sons go off to fight and lose their lives

I said
War, huh yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing...

I consider myself a vehement critic of government and law enforcement because I hold them to the highest account due to the fact that they are a representation of societies righteousness.

So, when I see this latest assault, I see my brother (as in, my actual biological brother) who is also a LEO here in oz, and a damn fine one at that, and I grieve because he is such a good bloke who only wants to help others and get rid of the sh*t off the streets so our kids can have an awesome chance.

These blokes that were murdered in cold blood, they are also my brother and I can't help but feel this way.

RIP, lots of kids and wives sleeping with the memory of a murdered dad tonight.

THIS is the reality of it.

It is not a time for civil war, it is a time to grieve and reflect on the value of life.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: amicktd
Cops start ousting the corrupt ones. They know who they are, but are afraid to break that brotherhood bond. It really needs to happen though. I feel this incident is a warning of future events if something isn't done with the obvious corruption. Now that we have social media and events can be shared so easily, emotions flare when innocent lives are taking with no justice on full display.

I already know ATS, so i'll make this statement. I in no way support what happened to those cops, it was a disgusting act by disgusting individual(s) and I hope justice is served to all involved.

To play the devils advocate
What about what happened to that man in his car, with his partner and child in the car
Not an issue?

That's a huge issue. I made a post about that yesterday in one of the threads. The cop in that video looked like he wasn't cut out to be a police officer. Looked as if he was about to drop his gun he was so shaky and nervous. That fact that he fired 4 shots into a car with a small child in it shows complete recklessness too in my opinion. If everything that is said on the news is true, the cop deserves a prison sentence for manslaughter at minimum.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Yes, gun control! In the meantime, however, lets make it illegal to murder someone. That'll give us a good idea of how well gun control will work.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In Louisiana this would have been a hate crime.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

All crimes are hate crimes.

But I get your point.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe
A foreigner telling me what to do in my own homeland will not go over very well...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

I feel this incident is a warning of future events if something isn't done with the obvious corruption.

Perhaps. But by targeting and killing innocent police, issues will only increase and intensify. Cops have gotten more and more jumpy over the way the mass media and obama administration handled the M. Brown / D. Wilson situation. Besides that, when you resist arrest or run or fight the police, you seal your own fate. We're at a time when compliance with police is the most important thing you can do and I fully understand why.

I agree, but the police also are going to have to make adjustments. We can't keep having these accidental shootings each week all because a cop is scared to do their job properly. Not everyone is made out to be a cop and it sure is rearing its ugly head as of late.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
BLM ARE JUST A RACIST ORGANISATION !

ALL LIVES MATTER !

Scrap the 2nd amendment !

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What about what happened to that man in his car, with his partner and child in the car Not an issue?

It is an issue, but it may not be the issue we all think it is.
The guy was shot when he attempted to retrieve his wallet to present the requested ID documents, i.e. his CHL. He'd already informed the cop he had a concealed firearm and that he was a CHL holder. Its not patently obvious why the cop fired. One would surmise the cop misinterpreted "the move" to get the wallet as a move to get out his gun.

The "issue" at hand in this case and in the Baton Rouge case and many others is why are the cops shooting first without apparent provocation.

After much debate with my wife this a.m. the answer that came to us after viewing pictures of the cops moving about during the Dallas shooting. When you look closely enough, you'll observe that the "Cops" don't look anything like "Cops", but rather, resemble para-military forces.

So I think the bottom line here is whether US Citizens want to live in a country with para-military types performing LEO authority, or rather they'd prefer cops be real crops.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

The police forces are privatized in many parts of the country already.

That's why they changed it from police station to public safety building in a lot of places.

It wasn't only a name change I don't think.

Google the term "privatization of police forces".
edit on 8-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All crimes are hate crimes.

But I get your point.

Even J/walking?

Yikes!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you follow the work of professor Raymond Wheeler, who did extensive research on weather and climate cycles, and if you are aware of the HONEST new evidence that our climate is making a turn to the cold side, and I mean things like the recent dearth of sunspots, then you must be told this: Wheeler found that civil wars tend strongly to occur during cold climate phases. This does not bode well for America's near-term future. Be prepared.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'll tell you what. If I'm wrong I'll eat my shoe. That's how confident I am that you are being misled by a media witch hunt again.

There was a big street gunfight, 5 cops dead, 6 wounded and I am being misled by the media
Another person shot by the policeman who will probably be let off and I am being misled

I recon you are being misled by the media playing this incident down

That was a very well planned retaliation

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Please don't think I am advocating a civil war
I am just suggesting these police shootings are going to get more responses like the one in Dallas, if it's related
This could be the start of something, a lit fuse slowly burning till it meets a point of major aggression
How much grieving does a society do before it retaliates, how long does a blm movement stay peaceful before it becomes radicalized, black panthers
It's just a question

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

It can't be stopped. I wish it could be. Sadly, it will just keep getting worse.

Myself as a1st Responder, concealed carrier, and in emergency vehicles...this morning I feel like I'm driving with a big bullseye on me.

I just had a citizen ask me if I would quit now. That took me a small second...and I said "No. I won't". Its sad we now have to stop and think as ERT and EMT members.

I didn't get into this for the safety or security...I do it because someone has to...if someone has their sights trained on me/us...so be it.

Its all of the people, citizens, children and elderly....that keeps me going. So, while ISIS, supremists, any kind, any where...its gonna get worse...and I'll still be here...no matter the ultimate cost...

God Bless America...and everyone everywhere

I think it can be stopped, the cops who kill people need to be charged and sentenced like the criminals they are, then watch the number of incidences go down
It's a criminal system that allows criminals who murder people back on the street

If justice is not done, expect vigilantism, it's what people do

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They’ll be no civil war in this country.

There may be either false flag terror events from allegedly black people or legitimate killings like in Dallas.

That hardly equates to a civil war

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

What about what happened to that man in his car, with his partner and child in the car Not an issue?

It is an issue, but it may not be the issue we all think it is.
The guy was shot when he attempted to retrieve his wallet to present the requested ID documents, i.e. his CHL. He'd already informed the cop he had a concealed firearm and that he was a CHL holder. Its not patently obvious why the cop fired. One would surmise the cop misinterpreted "the move" to get the wallet as a move to get out his gun.

The "issue" at hand in this case and in the Baton Rouge case and many others is why are the cops shooting first without apparent provocation.

After much debate with my wife this a.m. the answer that came to us after viewing pictures of the cops moving about during the Dallas shooting. When you look closely enough, you'll observe that the "Cops" don't look anything like "Cops", but rather, resemble para-military forces.

So I think the bottom line here is whether US Citizens want to live in a country with para-military types performing LEO authority, or rather they'd prefer cops be real crops.

Because......the legal process by which fiscal punative damages provide a high power deterent for a high power dynamic has been "fixed"..."RIGGED".....and this is where you will discover original causality......if families could sue for 100 million dollars when these "murder/mistakes" would immediatly cease to happen....sooooooo.....backtrack to the Judges-Prosecutors-pre-placed sympathetic legeslation......and then to the politicians who enshrined the legeslations and then the money which backed them up.

This is not the Police vs the PEOPLE...this is about the Police and the People BOTH being manipulated EXTERNALLY and about an artificially contrived sense of hopelessness being created BY SOMEONE WHO WISHES TO TREAT THEM ALL LIKE PUPPETS to enable the manipulations and machinations of both groups who are then used against each other......come on internet sleuths....get on it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Ugh this line hurts,

RIP, lots of kids and wives sleeping with the memory of a murdered dad tonight

Really brings it home.

I don't feel bad that guy got blown up.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Civil war...........

This was closer to one.

Newark New Jersey Civil Right Riots July 1967