It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(C)linton Campaign illegally uses storm chasers video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So i guess HR(C) is above the law in many aspects. An alabama storm chaser was alerted to a portion of his copyrighted video was used during hillarys campaign ad without permission.
wxchasing.com...

Once I had this material, I reached out to the Clinton campaign. To their credit, they didn’t deny it was my clip. They stated they had received the piece from a particular national news outlet. I don’t claim to know everything about video rights and exclusivity, but my video broker, Mr. Brett Adair, at livestormsmedia.com (LSM) does. I contacted Brett who assured me that all sales of that video were limited licenses with no redistribution rights. Further, when Brett reached out to that news outlet that the Clinton campaign claimed to have sourced the video from, they denied all involvement and were quite upset that it was said they did such a thing.

so not only does she lie about sending classified emails, benghazi, blah blah blah
SHE USES A STORM CHASERS VIDEO, LIES ABOUT IT, REMOVES THE NOT FOR REBROADCAST... THEN SAYS ANOTHER MEDIA OUTLET GAVE IT TO HER CAMPAIGN.

no words describe the way this ladys campaign is going. if you are seriously considering voting for this broad, you need to goto the doctor. please dont give me the excuse that your not voting for trump. a vote for HR(C) is like having sex with a monkey known to have aids. stop it...
#neverhillary
#ididnothavesexualrelationswiththatwoman
#denyeverything
edit on 7/8/2016 by eriktheawful because: Fixed your video for you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga
her brainwashed followers will be okay with this! it was only another lie for heaven sakes... haha

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I thought musicians made politicians stop using their music all the time. Is this really any different?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
yea... its a video lmao jk

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
her brainwashed followers will be okay with this! it was only another lie for heaven sakes... haha

Lighten up. Any politician hires people to run their campaigns. It could be a temp or volunteer or just some idiot in an ad agency somewhere who cuts it together or scrubs online sources. It doesn't imply the candidate had complete awareness or control.

And it goes for any candidate. Attacks like this just make people look foolish. I will add however that US politics needs a complete overhaul on whats acceptable in their political campaigns. This is the equivalent of running a stop sign on the way to work.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
storm chasing isnt what you think it is. these chasers spend days trying to get a shot. they in turn sell the rights to air these videos. you simply cant just get in a car and find a tornado. it takes planning, skill, education, and luck of course.

this is wrong in so many ways, and for her campaign to lie and say they were given the video by a news outlet, when mr adair makes sure that the news outlets sign ppw stating they cant pass along the video.

i would hate for my lifes work to be available for free when i put my life on the line.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho
hey im pretty light buddy

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

SHE USES A STORM CHASERS VIDEO, LIES ABOUT IT, REMOVES THE NOT FOR REBROADCAST... THEN SAYS ANOTHER MEDIA OUTLET GAVE IT TO HER CAMPAIGN

Thats a new twist for her, isn't it?

Theft, lies and cover up...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
you really can't blame Hillary, once ya get a house dropped on ya all tornadoes start to look the same

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

really just sick of it all. im glad mr comey didnt decide to recommend her to be indicted. that way at least we got to hear all of the lies that have spewed from her mouth the last year or two.
if she lied about emails, im sure theres lots more that she lied about.

i just feel for these chasers, who really only can work when the weather co-operates and they are in the perfect spot at the right time. spending 200 on gas a day driving 1500 miles trying to get the perfect shot, all while driving through baseball size hail, 80+ mph winds.

maybe hillary should have had someone from her campaign drive around to get the shot they wanted instead of trying to darken the video, steal it, and not think anyone would notice.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
She thinks she's above the law !
She needs bitchslapping

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's just one video.

It's just 3 emails, retroactively classified to boot.

It's just......(coming soon).

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You can say many many things about Trump but its getting real hard to think up a word or phrase describing HRC .Maybe saying "stick a fork in her " would suffice ....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

Haha, nice.

"Well sister, I can cause accidents, too." --The wicked witch, to Dorothy.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
We have to put up with crap posts about a 13 cent check written to Trump that was cashed in 1988, but Hillary breaking the law regularly this year will just get ignored.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

yah especially after what happened in dallas last night.
it seems like whenever they want to throw attention of the masses to stop interest in something, another big event happens.
hillary not indicted, but comey blows up her spot... next day guy shot in alabama...
comey gets grilled by congress, admits hillary lied multiple times... 5 cops end up dead.
so are they trying to get attention off hillary with this?
not saying that they set up the shootings, but just seems convieniant. i tuned into hannity last night because i missed all of the comey hearing, instead im watching protests, and then dead cops laying on the ground. and nobody is talking about comey and hillary this morning.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I thought musicians made politicians stop using their music all the time. Is this really any different?

Indeed. It's already happened a few times over this season. On both sides. The petty partisan pecks highlighting them are annoyingly childish.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Chalk up another Proven Clinton lie.

How many so far?

Dozens?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Where's the ad this was used in?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Where's the ad this was used in?