It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director: Petraeus Leaks Were Much Worse Than Clinton Email Mess

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

Petraeus lied and physically hid evidence under the insulation in his attic. (Boy those guys don't leave a stone unturned)

Hillary had a computer in her basement.

Key point:
Petraeus: "Hid"
Hillary: "deleted"

Petraeus: lied
Hillary: lied

Your point?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Everyone takes the man at his word because he has the reputation of being trustworthy.
The fact that he also made those statements under oath carries weight.
You can certainly decide you don't believe him but don't insult those that do because you don't. He has earned that respect by being upstanding and honest.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Everyone takes the man at his word because he has the reputation of being trustworthy.
The fact that he also made those statements under oath carries weight.
You can certainly decide you don't believe him but don't insult those that do because you don't. He has earned that respect by being upstanding and honest.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Uh... Any normal people would read that as she is just kind of computer illiterate.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf

Even if she was hacked (she wasn't) that is not the same as handing the top secret stuff right into the hands of an unauthorized person. Surely anyone can understand that.

Oh really you know for a fact she wasn't hacked... link please? Because even Comey said he could not say for certain and that the people that were a true concern (NOT gucifer) are good enough to get in and out without leaving a trail of bread crumbs.

her lawyers with no clearance got to look through her emails... so umm... yea an unauthorized people got to look at the emails.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If she got hacked, where are the damning leaks at? I'm sure her enemies would be giddy currently being able to release incriminating stuff on Hillary, yet nothing is surfacing. I wonder why? Maybe you guys have blown this situation completely out of proportion? NAAAAAAAH. Y'all Hillary haters are never wrong about Hillary, right?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If she got hacked, where are the damning leaks at? I'm sure her enemies would be giddy currently being able to release incriminating stuff on Hillary, yet nothing is surfacing. I wonder why?

Part of intelligence is knowing when to keep your mouth shut. Just because they have the info, it doesn't mean they would release it at this time or ever if used for leverage.

Not saying that is the case but certainly possible.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Not qualified? Are you insane? She's even more qualified than Obama when he got elected.
Let's not even go there. Her resume speaks for itself.
Oh and while she was doing those jobs listed on her resume people thought she was doing quite well. Outstanding actually.
You can't rewrite history .

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Your so confused. Sit down. Get out of the sun.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

No he didn't. Obviously you didn't watch.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

He doesn't have a source because as those of us who actually watched the whole five hours know he said over and over again that no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges under the same circumstances. As a matter of fact he stated several times that they wouldn't prosecute anyone under these circumstances. But he didn't watch. Obviously.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This is the PERFECT opportunity for Russia or Trump to release info if they have it. She's exposed and public opinion is skeptical of Comey's findings. If you want to destroy her rep with this info, now is the time to do it. Waiting until later would just give time for countermeasures to be thought up.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Liars will lie.
Seven investigations show CLEARLY that troops couldn't get there in time.
They also show that contrary to conspiracy theorists claims she was awake and in constant contact with the president and the military the whole time.
There was nothing she could have done other than what she did.
But hey another fifty million wasted won't convince the truly thick headed.
And look at me....talking to the wall.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You forgot Once upon a time..
Every good tale begins with those words. Come on if you're going to spin tales at least get something right.

Oh and it should end.
And they lived happily ever after...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I don't agree with his take. Both are clear violations in my mind, but to say pillow talk to one person is worse than incompetence to the point where anyone with intent and experience could get to it, doesn't sit well with me.
Either way, I feel like stricter punishments should be implemented (on both) so this stuff might stop happening.

Carelessness is not a quality that anyone in charge of sensitive material should have.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

IF foreign agents hacked her why would they release the info now?

Lets say I was Russian spy that hacked her server, I wouldnt say a thing at this point... I would wait for her to be elected then I would have leverage over her.

Shooting your wad early is no fun for anyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Huma said in her deposition that they knew they got hacked in 2009.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This. Why ruin her now, when he can play her like a puppet when she gets elected.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes she did, she shared it with her lawyers, who they can't prove didn't look at the emails. What about the 30,000 she deleted? They didn't look at those either I guess

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Funny how that works huh?
Last week he was the messiah that was going to deliver us from evil. Now he's a vehicle bringing the evil.
Contrary Mary's with flip flopping loyalties.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join