It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Human Soul actually Neural Activity Interaction with Dark Matter?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

The problem with defining "Dark Matter" as Matter is that it seems apparent that it is "Dark" because it cannot carry an electrical charge.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

...we know of. But there might very well be a force we didn't pick up yet. Maybe not electrical.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Great & thought-provoking thread, thanks!

Makes me wonder whether we should be calling Dark Matter something a little more like: 'Soul Matter'..?

That has a nice feel to it, and as you said, it's quite possible that such a theory might well support all of the non-physical phenomena which we as humans are familiar with (OOBE, NDE, remote viewing, etc).

Interesting times!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

This doesn't prevent Dark Matter to interact in other ways with normal matter - Weak Interaction is in fact one of them. That is, the force involved in radioactivity and particle decay.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I once saw a shadow like being, weak reaction or not I thought it as involving dark matter in a way.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Can you elaborate on that?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

OK so this is me offering a contrast..

Why do some physicists think that dark matter interacts via the weak interaction? Is there evidence of that, or is it theoretically likely, or is it just the easy option to test?

This is due to the (at this point mostly historical) 'WIMP miracle'.  I'll try to summarize.

The initial conditions of the universe were (probably) set by the decay of a scalar field known as the inflaton into standard model particles.  No one knows its preferred decay channel (whether it predominantly decays into photons, fermions, neutrinos, the Higgs, etc).  It turns out that for the standard model particles, this doesn't matter:  you have a very hot and dense early universe, and particle interactions happen all over the place, and very quickly the universe reaches a thermal distribution of the types of particles--this sets the ratios of all the fundamental particles to what they should be.

If the dark matter particle didn't interact at all, then there's no way for it to be produced in this spate of temperature-inspired particle interactions.  Since it's unlikely that the inflaton would decay in just the right amount to give the density of dark matter we see today, you want it to interact just a little bit, so that in the early universe, it can be thermally produced.  Too much though, and we'd have noticed it in the sky.  The weak force provides such an interaction term, with particles at the characteristic electroweak scale (~100 GeV) giving cross sections (interactions with the standard model) of ⟨σ(χχ→S.M.)v⟩≃3×10−26m3s⟨σ(χχ→S.M.)v⟩≃3×10−26cm3s, which is low enough that WIMP to standard model interactions should be vanishingly improbable today, but high enough for thermal production in the early universe. The WIMP miracle is that a particle around that mass with around the predicted cross section gives around the right proportions for the amount of dark matter relative to normal matter (1000% or so). 

The problem is we've looked at particles in that mass range pretty hard (with both direct detection experiments like LUX and particle accelerators like the LHC) and haven't found anything.  So a 'standard' WIMP is all but excluded, and 'nonstandard' WIMPs are decidedly less miraculous.

www.quora.com... y-likely-or-is-it-just-the-easy-option-to-test

Trouble accessing the site?

Run a search on "https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-physicists-think-that-dark-matter-interacts-via-the-weak-interaction-Is-there-evidence-of-that-or-is-it-theoretical ly-likely-or-is-it-just-the-easy-option-to-test.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Would dark matter be some by product of dark energy that got condensed due to a funnel like force and would be a gastly form of matter that connect s, spreads, or even dispate all that extra, extra dark energy.

Where if it got condensed, made an explosion in the sea of dark energy but to.us it imploded in itself.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

As your quote from Quora points out, Dark Matter is a bit of a mystery in itself.

At this point, my own work on Dark Matter may come in handy. I've developed a preon model which models pretty much all of the Standard Model's particles. However, it also predicts the existence of dark matter particles. I was a able to derive the properties of such DM particles, including their mass. 13.4 GeV.

Fast forward a couple of months. I realise that galactic black holes might very well act as gigantic particle accelerators. These black holes would not only be crushing normal matter, but also dark matter as well! I take a look at the spectrum emitted by black holes all over the universe.

Guess what I find... a bright peak, right at the 13.4 GeV energies.

I think it's possible that as a result, the weak interaction cross-section of such particles might actually be larger than others have expected.

edit on 22-9-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The soul is a energy particle existing in the Quantum realm rather than the physical realm and is the creator of physical reality what we can see, feel and sense.

Also, the soul cannot be considered as an individual entity and is merely a infinitesimally small reflection of the infinite energy source described as nothingness.

Just as matter has anti matter, a soul particle consists of nothing and something. The something part of the soul is constituted when the soul creates something as the nothing part of the soul remains embedded in the source called nothingness.

As an energy particle, the soul is neutral in spin at inception and energy state.

A soul can create and be part of anything not just a human body or a living being. It can be part of a non organic structure as well such as a river, planet, star, even a black hole and experience consciousness in the process.

When a soul is embedded in the physical form of a human body it is able to achieve supreme conscious existence and be able to manipulate the physical reality in which it exists.

However, the creation of the physical realm also generates other energy states such as positive and negative energy and imparts a positive and negative spin to the soul particle as a result of the thought and actions of a conscious entity.

Thus the soul gets entrapped into the Matrix of an infinite endless cycle of creation and destruction (life and death for organic entity) due to the negative or positive spin acquired by the soul.

The physical reality created by the soul at inception is duplicated endlessly into the cycle of the Matrix with changes in it determined by the energy state.

Thus if the soul has acquired a highly negative spin, it will create a physical reality with an environment and conscience experience overtly negative.

The ultimate end goal of a soul particle would be to acquire a neutral spin and then exist the Matrix and become a free energy particle wherein it will acquire the power to experience consciousness without the need for becoming something or being embedded in physical reality.

What all of the above means for you and me is that we all have a soul particle embedded in our human body and one that has created the physical reality or environment for the body and by awakening and empowering the soul particle with neutral energy, it can change the contours of the physical reality it has created.

It also means as a conscious physical entity one should become neutral in thought and action and listen to the murmurs of the soul particle or vibrations and attract neutral energy.

The endeavor of human existence should be to get away from the addiction of non neutral thoughts and actions and impart a neutral spin to their soul particle and thus reach its goal of exiting the Matrix of life and death.

It also means a conscious human entity can engage in soul to soul communication in connecting and communicating with other souls and share energies between them in bringing about changes in their physical reality in a positive way or exchanging of neutral energy.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Could be true. All i know is after my '___' experience, I believe that our conciousness continues after death. There could be an infinat number of different realities, this is just one of them.

You do not have to believe in God either, which I do not.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a body of energy floating in a sea of darkness

ETA: there is a lot more going on in a neuron than what is in the OP.

there are all sorts of chemicals floating around(changing the charges) micro tubules on the dendrites that some think act as QBITS

there is a better argument to be made for the brain as a whole is a quantum computer
edit on 25-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join