It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Lord Jesus a gay person? Was He married?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

pope francis is a twat.

all religions including his, are majorly farked up...

And No, i don't think Jesus was gay, like some here drool over him being,

The End.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Was Lord Jesus a gay person? Was He married?

"Was Lord Jesus a gay person?" I think he was more on the serious and morose side.

A better question:
"Was Jesus a person?" Very questionable.

"Was he married?" Does it matter? If so, why?

If you didn't understand why it matters, then you are in a bigger trouble. I believe Lord Jesus is the Son of God the Almighty. Therefore it matters for me what He did, and not what the church fatjhers and roman emperors made us believe by forgery the books.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm not in any "trouble" for not believing what you believe. Sorry to disappoint you, but I will go unpunished whether you like it or not.

Jesus might have been gay. He might have been married. It wouldn't matter to him if people were married or gay.

As far as being "the Son of God" - well, we are all just like him. Part of the Divine Whole. Since Jesus isn't here, and isn't coming to give you personal instructions, the only thing that matters is that you treat yourself and other people well. Stop kicking yourself, second guessing yourself, judging and putting yourself down. It's unnecessary, and slows down the progress of your soul.

Believe what you want, but you're making it more difficult than it is or has to be.
Just wish you all would lighten up and live a little.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I'm not in any "trouble" for not believing what you believe. Sorry to disappoint you, but I will go unpunished whether you like it or not.

seems you misunderstood me, I did not mean what you imply to be the meaining. Even less that someone would be punished. We are not here for that. We are here to discuss options, regardless of superiority in religious doctrine. It would be good more people of doctrinal origin, not less, to understand the questions are prone to discussion, not to silence anymore.

And now I will put forward another variance of that question. What does it mean to be married? Or what does it mean to be born man? Married or not, having relation with John or not, Our Lord Jesus did have semen as being born male. He chose so for himself, he was not born female or third gender.

What is the role of what we should call "sacred divine semen" that Jesus released anyway, even if He lived without any touch of anyone for 33 years on Earth? Much is speculated and concluded by people who pretend to be wise, as "Dan Brown deception". That matter is much older than any Dan Brown book or modern century decay. And we'd better address it while we still have the time for that. To encapsulate in doctrine and to say, Jesus already told us everything, means not to recognize the words and their spirit, let say in the canonical gospels. Because John clearly told us of the discourse of Jesus on the Last supper, that the Holy Spirit was promised to tell us the future generations of more things to come. Let not be closed for God's action and pretend that all answers are already given by church fathers. At their own time the saints were rarely recognized as such. Let do our part in the process as humble servants of God.

Obviously here I do not address only your response, but wider auditory that I am sure it reads. The public internet domain already have it: what happened to Jesus' semen and shouldn't we be concerned of it if we believe Jesus to be Lord and God?
edit on 10-7-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
gay?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join