It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York post front Page : CIVIL WAR. Citizens VS Enforcment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
OK its now official i suppose you may bug out . Markets anyone ?? international fear of collapse. The link below may not be up in a while.

Meanwhile in Canada + New York Post Civil War!

www.liveleak.com... Thats a link to the pic i think

image: cdn.liveleak.com... 49e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd1914442d3d7f5b7&ec_rate=230
[Click to view image: '6c8_1467960630-Cm0rj74XEAAG8FG_1467960687.jpg']

Read more at www.liveleak.com...
edit on 8-7-2016 by TheJesuit because: link

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Jul 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: MPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

That black guy looks armed, and threatening the life of that officer. Oh wait, its Canada. Theyre just dancing kin the streets.

Anyway, theres no way they would print this. No amount of of papers shifted could warrant such a caption that incites more division... The post can't go this low, this soon, with 0 analysis.
edit on 8-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

We have only begun to see the acceleration of the elite plans when it comes to implementing all of those executive orders that have been passed from Bush to Obama.

I stated this in another thread and it bears repeating.

We have social engineers guiding this chaos, going back a long time however I believe that Ferguson was one of their first test runs. Add a couple of years worth of continued police brutality that continues to go on without any form of justice coupled with the well chosen spreader of hate Trump and bam we have the perfect climate for their wet dream of a civil war.

The fact that they are pulling this card now indicates that the Clinton families rampant corruption culminating in the Clinton Foundation was getting close to being exposed for all to see regardless of the MSM trying to cover it up.

How hard would it be to send your Blackwater type mercenaries in to start gunning down cops at a justified peaceful protest demanding police accountability for their crimes. For the life of me I do not understand how this is not obvious!!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amFriday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Well said, I completely agree.

The engineering of events is clear as day. We are dealing with real life thugs, a governmental-gang faction conspiring against natural born humans contained and suppressed within their blueprint of society.

The fact Hilary walked and will be POTUS shows the entire world we perceive is rigged and controlled by; money, power - which owns military and police, using law and order for control.

What is happening on planet earth to natural born humans is in your face obvious. Yet, it is so down right evil, the ugliest truth.. the common heart and mind do not want to accept it as such (truth) and face it.

That obvious reality is; a global faction is controlling the planet in various arenas, using bodies, resources from all angles to have complete control over the natural born people, and their earth mother.

This is not something new, this is the same song and dance going back eons, yet in this age the power and control is at an all time high and seemingly, unstoppable.

The only way out of this evil-knot for humanity, is not going to be passive and harmonic. That is exactly the intuition everyone has when it comes to the people confronting the established.
That is what people fear the most - all out civil war, global war, division at its highest level, destruction and chaos.

Fear. Controls the mind and it's freedom.

For good reason! Such a thing should never manifest, but evil DOES live in the consciousness and hearts of 1/3 the population. Said evil continues to rise in power and control and conspire against the masses which only wish to live out their reality in peace and balance.

That is not the agenda for evil. For the established.

The two ways out of this tension and divisional conflict are; allow the established total control and domination to create their global order, and have all earthly resources.

Or all out war. They will not go down without a fight, using the division they have created in our people, against us, using their resources of war and military/police (what is the difference anymore) against unarmed civilians.

I for one, will not see a world owned and operated by evil without a last stand. If evil is to take over this precious earth, and completely govern the natural rights of humanity and their indivudal lives, then it's do or die.

United we rise, divided we fall.

They know this, that is why they work around the clock to divide nations, people, races, ideologies etc

It's how you keep a collective body from unison, from balance, from rising to its true purpose and potential.

We were made perfect, we are perfect, until division and evil are seeded in our consciousness and heart. From there, dilutions of reality, of each other arise, and conquer ourselves, dividing.

When humanity does, and it will, unify once again, become harmonic with one another, with the planet and it's creatures. When division is a traumatic-lesson of the past once more..

We I'll be perfect again, in harmony and bring heaven on Earth once more. Then we must remain vigilant and trust in ourselves collectivly, to never allow evil to triumph good, to divide that collective body we call humanity, to go through the dark age one more..

Start seeing the world, yourself, your human kin.. exactly for what it is. And know, you are not external or disconnected from the grand scheme of said world or species, you are a component equal to all the others, equally important, equal in power and rights.

When one sees this truth, collectively we will rise again, fulfilling our destiny on Earth.

Faith. Trust. Love.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I wish I could give you far more stars for this post my friend!

Your words ring true in more ways than one.

The hubris of the elite shall be there downfall, I may not know how it will shake out, but it is an inevitability.

When one looks around the world at the sheer and utter destruction of this beuatiful planet to support such a system, one must reflect upon how we have thusfar failed in demanding the change and accountability that is necessary.

As we confront the devil before us, inevitably people will be forced to come together. I do believe that as the conditions get worse and they attempt to get people to "purge" each other they will find the truth of humanity will not do so.

Every step forward they take they simply push more of us together. Granted it is going to be a rocky road, yet there is no stopping the innate power of mankind and our inevitable return to Truth resting within our divinity!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

implementing all of those executive orders that have been passed from Bush to Obama.

Oh, really? An I take it you do not believe Obama has thrown some detrimental EOs through himself ?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

implementing all of those executive orders that have been passed from Bush to Obama.

Oh, really? An I take it you do not believe Obama has thrown some detrimental EOs through himself ?

I hope that is not how my tone came across!

I really should have went back to Bill boy and said it like this, Clinton to Bush to Obama, the oligarchs continue to pass through their Excecutive Orders of control, putting them on the backburner to be unleashed whenever they have primed the chaos to their satisfaction!!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

CITATION NEEDED

to be blunt - i do not trust a " live leak " graphic

can we have credible evidence that the the image is a unaltered depiction of the newspaper front page ?

it is an important check to make before the ATS thread goes off the deep end

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

PRIMARY SOURCE

yes the cover is genuinie - but how hard is it for the OP to use primary sources

" live lieak " is a ` publish anything ` sewer - with no citation or accountability

use primary sources people - its not hard

rant over

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Heres the link ,scroll down. whats the reader ship here??? approximate amt of people to read this and be shocked.

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

The Post is delusional if they believe honest, upstanding citizens will ally themselves with these thug asshats in any "war" against law enforcement. What a pandering, ridiculous headline!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If the markets react to this which they will, i believe some may take advantage of this Watch the yen and Canadian dollar vs USA dollar . i wonder if it would trigger a Wall Street suspended trading to limit loss.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

The stock market computer algos react in realtime to headlines without thinking about them this could be interesting

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I dont believe (and I could be wrong) that these situations are in relation to EOs. In my opinion , they relate moreso to the climate that the 7 1/2 years of Obama Admin has produced. The Great Uniter has became the Great Divider

top topics

join