It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibilities: Dallas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Or just a waste of flesh bad person or people snapped and created a terrible situation without being lead by the IllumiNSACIAMasons..

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks everyone who contributed or continues to contribute to this...

A couple points have been made that I did not consider...

I'll paraphrase, but I agree with:

Law abiding, peace and freedom loving citizens will not benefit from this...

Another sad, but important day in history.

I don't know if this thread needs to continue, as it was just for speculation, which is why I threw it into skunk works... I'll check in every now and then to see if there's any new news, but I'm sure other threads will be more relevant, so I may not be too active in any further discussion, here...

Stay strong. Stay sane. Stay positive.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Or just a waste of flesh bad person or people snapped and created a terrible situation without being lead by the IllumiNSACIAMasons..

I live here in Dallas, and I agree - a loner with anger issues and military training.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
"What do you think this (Dallas situation) is about?"

Glad to see this thread.

Because no matter what your political, cultural or social perspective, there are many issues that could be at play here. As members of the internet's preeminent conspiracy site, none of us should forget the elite's seminal principle.

It seems each shocking moment, like this one in Dallas, herald's some new paradigm. What will it be post-Dallas?

Some think it has to do with guns, some think race, some think police state, some thick political deflection. All viable concerns and I'm not willing to dismiss any of those just yet.

But, nagging in my mind, there is one other...ROBOTS.

Without fail, every single person I have talked to about Dallas - once they finish ranting about what they think caused it - has expressed a visceral reaction to the fact that Law Enforcement sent in a robot to blow up a perpetrator.

Sure, we've had drones but those have been used mostly in theaters of war. And, yes, robots have been used to defuse bombs. But this robot was used to kill an American citizen, on American soil. Yes, he most certainly had committed a heinous crime. But...that disgust we all feel toward him very much helps to get us all to simply accept this new concept without question.

Robot cars. Robot workers. Robots coming soon to every home. Those are all stories floated this year. Now - robot cops. 2016 - the year robots went mainstream.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join