It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas, Kiev, Daraa, the Globalists Have Begun the American Front

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: reldra

Never been to Yorkshire then?

Never been there anywhere close. I heard they serve warm beer

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
I won't even bother to address the thread drift between the two of yous.

If your going to contribute, help me find any piece of legislation that authorizes the admittance of foreign armed forces under any circumstance, and who originally sponsored such bills during what years. Even if it goes back to ww2. Once I get back on any pc I will be joining this research full pace

Forces from other countries such as Germany are invited in to participate in training exercises. A while back there was one I know of in Cali on one of the beaches.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

you my friend, get 1st prize.

See, TPTB play on the fact of Americas shrinking unity. Divide and conquer and all that.

Now not only does America have to worry about incoming, but home grown now as well.

All because of colour.

A country built on racism...... will end with racism.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

A country built on racism...... will end with racism.

Nah, we're better than that. There will always be racists and acts of race hatred, but most people aren't embittered by differences in skin color, they see through the promotion of race division promoted in the Main Stream.

They go, meh.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

we all know what they/we see now. But lets get it together..... Racism built America and racism had a great deal to do with your Indians, and our aboriginals.... its en-grained long before you and i.

I do not care for your 140 iq, it does not mean a thing if your not smart enough to sort simplicity with your fellow man. You have to admit, this color # has gone on long enough. So much so, that even the people we vote to lead us, their ways are led by 240 years of crap. The enemy is not another country, the enemy is not an alien race...... for the past...nutt, wait....since forever, the problem has always been us.

Social Media has just made things worse.

Tell me i'm wrong......

And i'll tell you you need an Interpreter.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

So what are we disagreeing about, again?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Yes there is an annual exercise in my town that hosts special forces groups from all over NATO in which they do live demonstrations of missions and battle simulations downtown. It is a public event and is actually enjoyed publicly by our community.

I'm thinking what laws authorize actual combat or peacekeeping missions by our "allies" and less cooperative training and simulations. Although there could be a connection.

I still have no access to a pc and am stuck with a phone. Have to ask a mod to fix the op.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join