It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas, Kiev, Daraa, the Globalists Have Begun the American Front

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This phone is going nuts, so I will have to be quick. We just got situated in the room and I was coming back from the store when I heard the radio talking about Dallas as it was going down. Got back and took the phone straight to the lobby where they had it on TV. Noticed CNN was doing its usual word repetition for subliminal affect as usual. But I also remembered this same event in 2011 and 2014 in Daraa, Syria and Kiev, Ukraine.

Cops under fire during protests from rooftops. Kiev has got east Europe and Russia all in a frenzy. We all have watched how the syria event had global repercussions. They have now struck here at home. The propaganda in cinema is alluding that they may attack a candidate .

This event, it is the exact same formula that was used in the globes current hot zones. What ramifications will it now unleash here at home??

www.globalresearch.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Daraa
Maidan
edit on 7/8/2016 by AmericanRealist because: its hard to do this on a small touchscreen

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

BLM will be vilified in the press, whether they were involved or not.

More emotional appeals for more firearms legislation.

Days, weeks, months of funeral processions, replays of weeping widows, witness tears, lockdowns, sweeps and 'detainees'.

Pretty much wiped out any focus on Hillary, din' it?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ma reply to: intrptr

Damn. I got half a mind to print out some papers and stop by Dallas to show people how it's going down. This one Is not going to be move are long nothing to see. There will be legislative consequences for this.

Will the press dare to ask how this event mirrors the start of Syria conflict under her tenure?

We need to stand with signs and numbers to federal buildings and ask them to do some serious inquires to this Hillary lady and how Dallas fits in to this puzzle.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

That was pure speculation on my part.

But fits the agenda...

Who benefits from more firearms legislation? Who benefits from destroying BLM's reputation? Who benefits form stricter police and security measures?

And yes, who cares about Hillary, now?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I think you are absolutely correct.

And . . . information may yet wake some more people up.

It will not stop.

THEY have such a vast bulk of the power and are sooooooo far down the road with their strategies and plan . . . they are . . . essentially . . . unstoppable.

However, whatever delay may be possible, would certainly be worth it in delaying far more devastating truly depopulation efforts on the near horizon.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
This phone is going nuts, so I will have to be quick. We just got situated in the room and I was coming back from the store when I heard the radio talking about Dallas as it was going down. Got back and took the phone straight to the lobby where they had it on TV. Noticed CNN was doing its usual word repetition for subliminal affect as usual. But I also remembered this same event in 2011 and 2014 in Daraa, Syria and Kiev, Ukraine.

Cops under fire during protests from rooftops. Kiev has got east Europe and Russia all in a frenzy. We all have watched how the syria event had global repercussions. They have now struck here at home. The propaganda in cinema is alluding that they may attack a candidate .

This event, it is the exact same formula that was used in the globes current hot zones. What ramifications will it now unleash here at home??

www.globalresearch.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Daraa Pl
Maidan

Your link goes nowhere. Cnn doesn't really do that.

You remember the event in other places? please link.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That was pure speculation on my part.

But fits the agenda...

Who benefits from more firearms legislation? Who benefits from destroying BLM's reputation? Who benefits form stricter police and security measures?

And yes, who cares about Hillary, now?

The people who continually ask for firearms legislation?

Trump would benefit from destroying BLM's reputation.

The people that plan to vote for Hillary would care for her.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

www.globalresearch.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Daraa
Maidan

No, all of this really doesn't match and is not connected.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You guys can try to spin it in every possible political angle you want.

Point is, your whole society is screwed up, rotten from top to bottom.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

'your' ? where do you live where it is a paradise?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I live on this mudball and never claimed it to be paradise, it is "your" as in "your" belief/group/manifest/ideology whatever you use to point your finger and blame others. I blame you all for being Dumbasses, that inherently points back to myself.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I live on this mudball and never claimed it to be paradise, it is "your" as in "your" belief/group/manifest/ideology whatever you use to point your finger and blame others. I blame you all for being Dumbasses, that inherently points back to myself.

You said 'your' as in not yours. So, apparently you removed yourself from civilization somehow, yet...you are still on a computer...typing in social media...which is part of society.

I see your cute 'dumbass' theory. It is not logical. Sorry.
edit on 8-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

You said 'your' as in not yours. So, apparently you removed yourself from civilization somehow, yet...you are still on a computer...typing in social media...which is part of society.

Yep

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Never been to Yorkshire then?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: reldra

Never been to Yorkshire then?

No. Did I miss a Monty Python joke or something?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I won't even bother to address the thread drift between the two of yous.

If your going to contribute, help me find any piece of legislation that authorizes the admittance of foreign armed forces under any circumstance, and who originally sponsored such bills during what years. Even if it goes back to ww2. Once I get back on any pc I will be joining this research full pace

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Dumbass

What part of theory do you mean? The one that I am part of a global society that has not much to do with the recent happenings of what the OP is about or the fact that you society as a whole is screwed from top to bottom.

It is funny though that you are trying to show me I'm part of "us" or "our" while the most of discussions (and ideologies etc) are clearly polarizing and blaming the other. No "us" in there.. Well unless similar people agree of course then it is an "us" for them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join