It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS JUL 8 2016, 1:31 AM ET 11 Dallas Officers Shot, 4 Dead in Shooting as Protest Ended

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

In my view the video, although shot on scene, is of very low quality. It is impossible to know whether the shooter missed, or intended the shot as a distraction technique. Until the number of rounds fired is counted in total, and the number of hits from those shots worked out, it would be impossible to make any firm analysis of the shooters various skill levels, especially based on this video alone.

However...

With modern optics and sight assistive gear like laser dots, and half a clue, a decent shooter should only miss FAST moving targets. To my mind, nothing says professional job like a total over all accuracy of one hundred percent hits, no misses, all kill shots. The fact that there are wounded officers as well as dead ones could suggest that this was not the work of trained shooters. In this case, the numbers paint a better picture than the video does in my view. That's my tentative opinion of things as they stand.
edit on 8-7-2016 by TrueBrit because: add clarity

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Byrd

Dang TPTB are pulling that race war card quick!

I take it that you're not from Dallas?

They're not "pulling the race card." Dallas does have a number of activists and has the occasional march. Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, and many others have had a lot of issues with the Dallas police and many of us have joined in their protest marches.

The latest police chief has been fairly good, but these problems go back many decades.

It ain't "TPTB." It's Texans who are tired of seeing our neighbors treated like that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Dang TPTB are pulling that race war card quick!

I take it that you're not from Dallas?

They're not "pulling the race card." Dallas does have a number of activists and has the occasional march. Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, and many others have had a lot of issues with the Dallas police and many of us have joined in their protest marches.

The latest police chief has been fairly good, but these problems go back many decades.

It ain't "TPTB." It's Texans who are tired of seeing our neighbors treated like that.

You miss my meaning friend, the social engineers have been slowly guiding the coming chaos between LEO's across this country and the people, whether they be black, latino, asian, native american, or white.

The race card in this instance happens to be the treatment of African Americans.

It has been pulled in order to distract the masses from many things, mainly the corruption of government that has been exposed at an unprecedented level, except for that time that Kennedy began exposing people and we all know what happened in Dallas to end that.

What happened tonight is going to start a domino effect of disastrous proportions and it will only benefit the elite and their attempts to clamp down further upon their subjects.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Lockdown status at El Centro College downtown has ended

I took classes there, and teach for one of the branch colleges. I'm familiar with that parking garage. When they said "downtown parking garage", it never occurred to me that it was one I knew.

It appears that the police think that at least 4 people were involved.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

You miss my meaning friend, the social engineers have been slowly guiding the coming chaos between LEO's across this country and the people, whether they be black, latino, asian, native american, or white.

Didn't need "social engineers." We've had some dirty cops here, and relations with the community have been very bad. City council meetings have sometimes gotten very verbal (to the point of a near riot.)

The race card in this instance happens to be the treatment of African Americans.

It has been pulled in order to distract the masses from many things, mainly the corruption of government that has been exposed at an unprecedented level, except for that time that Kennedy began exposing people and we all know what happened in Dallas to end that.

You haven't seen Texas politics, either, I take it? Our recent ex-governor is under indictment as of last year...and that's just the tip of the iceberg. The idea that some Mysterious Power is manipulating this doesn't make sense -- they've picked the wrong target. Austin and Houston are both more strategic choices than Dallas.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It appears that the suspect who was in the garage has shot and killed himself.
End of standoff. Sxi deaths, including gunman

Indications are that one or more of the people involved knew something of sniper tactics, whether from self-study or from the military or other sources. The "end of the world" doesn't sound as if they were trying to be Muslim - so I don' t think they have ties to those terrorist groups.

IMHO, of course.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I do not know Texas politics, you are correct there.

However I have observed the way that police brutality has been orchestrated to divide the masses. What we saw in Ferguson was a test run and it appears that Dallas is the next stop on the civil war train, mind you after many other events that spread the anger across this nation.

In my book Trump is a tool of these engineers to raise the temperature of the pot while we slowly boil like the frog. He will guarantee a Shillary presidency and one must not forget all of those lovely executive orders that have been passed from Bush to Obama that are just waiting for the right spark to unleash.

This is not to minimize the reality of Texas politics and the bad blood there, simply pointing out how perfect of a place it would be for some Blackwater types to take advantage of a peaceful, justified protest to spark something much bigger.

Time will tell.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Idiots.

Are they TRYING to give government a reason to amend the constitution?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme
Just found a video of one of the cops being killed on camera! Looks like the cop was killed by a highly trained pro, notice the killer shoots the wall to distract the cop (also notice the red laser sight on the wall before firing)

www.youtube.com...

And read the comment of the person who posted the video

NOTE: I don't condone the murders of these police officers, but I'm glad it happened. Its a necessary evil, sue me.

Savage feelings at their best. That's where we have gotten to. Stupid humans.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if this attack was conducted by some gangbangers with military training. Unfortunately, the US military seems to have lowered its standards and I'm not talking about the issue of gays and transgenders openly serving.

For a number of years now, gangbangers have been enlisting, just so they can get weapons and combat training.

It also does not help that the media is distorting the truths of high profile police shootings.

The whole "gentle giant" tripe along with showing outdated photos to create a certain image is highly misleading.

Media needs some accountability in this. They are not laying out the facts in cases of police brutality/ shootings most of the time. They are spinning a narrative to fit an agenda. Now we have people who feel justified in killing cops as if all the police are indeed racist law abusers.

This country has a way bigger gang problem than a police brutality problem. Americans need to stand up and demand more investigations. Not against police in officer involved shootings. No, against the companies that produce underground gangster rap who I suspect of being a money laundering scheme for gang related activities, and against known violent gangs. It should be a much worse crime, than currently, to be affiliated with known violent street gangs such as crips, bloods, or ms-13.

edit on 8/7/2016 by harvestdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

In short, my statement above was not made without thought,

Perhaps not without thought, but completely without data. You might as well write a bunch of words on the wall, put on a blindfold and throw a wad of mashed potatoes against the wall and transcribe the results onto your computer. That takes thought too and the results might be better.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The Chief of Police stated that one of them said he wanted to kill white people and white cops. Right after the media reported "no motivation known".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The BLM movement, recent police killings, and now killings of police.. all of this is the perfect tool for political groups to have their needs/wants addressed.

BLM is "Reds Exploiting Blacks" and politics are at play here. www.aim.org...

I'm just saying, it's very easy for resourceful and cunning political groups to take advantage of situations like this. And we're seeing it play out Just Like That. Right here, now.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

If there was no data to go on, there would be no story here.
If you cannot follow the logic I used to discern the motivations for this attack, then simply admit as much, but do not dare to take me to task for exercising my higher reasoning capabilities. I will use them, or not as I see fit, without reference to, or permission from you, thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What information is available about the 2 gunman? Names, backgrounds, anything?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well this incident and subsequent deaths of police officers by snipers with rifles will be pushed to the end for the gun control agendas.

You can not let this go to waste if police officers are involved.

Let forget that the police has become judge and executioners for certain sector within the US population this days.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

other related threads

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join