It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders To Endorse Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Not sure if this has hit here or not....if it has, I apologize.

In an interview with Bloomberg Sanders basically says the racist and bigot Trump has to be stopped at all costs...even so much as to throw his support behind the pathological liar and apparent criminal mastermind* that is Clinton...

Bernie Sanders signaled a formal endorsement of Hillary Clinton is imminent, saying in an interview that Republican Donald Trump is “a pathological liar” and that he’ll throw his full support behind electing his rival for the Democratic nomination as president.
“We have got to do everything that we can to defeat Donald Trump and elect Hillary Clinton,” the Vermont senator said in an interview Thursday with Bloomberg’s Albert R. Hunt for PBS’s “Charlie Rose” program. “I don’t honestly know how we would survive four years of a Donald Trump” as president.

Sanders said, “We have got to do everything that we can to defeat Donald Trump and elect Hillary Clinton"....

"The Bern" has not yet officially announced a date of endorsement...but has said that the important issue is not when, but "how we work together, how we rally the American people, how we address the major crises that we face, and how we go on to transform America.”

With an endorsement from Obama...and now the endorsement from Sanders in what seems to be the very near future....as well as the massive failure of the justice system....is there anything left to stop Hillary? If this is really what my fellow Americans want and support...I fear for the future of this country....

A2D(*indicates sarcasm)
edit on 7-7-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

It was always going to come to pass. Sanders just wanted to wait to make sure important ideas were known or made bills first. He will endorse her, I think.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

join