It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Your the one calling people white trash not me.

Why don't you ask yourself who the real racist is?

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
calls for more killing

Twitter Takes No Action As Calls For Cop-Killing Sweep Platform

www.breitbart.com...

as I said late last night and repeat again now. The police should not have mass attendance at the funerals. They should be private. Just my 2 cents and suggestion.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Domo1

It's very much not like Black Panthers at all.

Kali---Please explain this difference. I sincerely would like to know the difference.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thanks buddy, I knew you'd give me a straightforward summary. Appreciate it.

Horrible situation. Americans really really hate each other.

link   
dp
edit on 8-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Kali74

They're both hate groups with black membership. Seems to me the comparison is pretty fitting.

link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

No way in hell they will sentence them to death. They are of the protected class. Had it been reversed it would be death.

in Texas a death plenty state, with the attitude that prevails in that state, they got a date with the pointy end of a needle coming.

i understand what your inferring, but this is so over the top that that's not going to protect them.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

According to the Texas Death Penalty.

Cops getting shot in the line of duty.

The only sentence is the above.

Capital offenses Under Texas statutes, a murder is capital if the offender:[12] Murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty and who the person knows is a peace officer or fireman

en.wikipedia.org...

But when you consider, that all of the "thugs" shot by police have around 15+ prior convictions, because they are afraid to actually leave them in prison for fear of "racism", so they cut them loose on society, knowing they will keep leading criminal lives. To execute one of the entitled folks would be disastrous based just on his motive alone.

Protesting blacks killed by police, only for the police/gov to "execute" another? No way, not even in Texas. The president or someone up top will spare their lives.

iTruthSeeker

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Nikola014

lol.

I've read your posts without getting emotionally charged, and I believe you are not emotionally charged by them either but are only interested in stirring hornets nests by injecting anti Hillary rhetoric every chance you get. Hillary has as much to do with this situation as Trump or Tito.

I honestly dont see how EITHER candidates are related to this....

For once.. to me anyways... this has nothing to do with Trump v Hillary.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

They're both hate groups with black membership. Seems to me the comparison is pretty fitting.

One believes in aliens and spaceships, the other believes in god.
edit on 8-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

No way in hell they will sentence them to death. They are of the protected class. Had it been reversed it would be death.

in Texas a death plenty state, with the attitude that prevails in that state, they got a date with the pointy end of a needle coming.

i understand what your inferring, but this is so over the top that that's not going to protect them.

I posted above in reply to that but I guess we will see in the end what type of sentence they will get.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Do you think Obamas comments had anything to do with inviting further racial hatred

Because honestly five years ago none of these social issues were at the forefront of everything happening in America.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I know that, but when one group starts organizing slaughter of innocent people, I think they should be banned and claimed illegal.

A group did not do that. The KKK lynched and terrorized black people, they still exist because the Constitution bars the government from action to take them down and as much as I hate the KKK I absolutely support their right to exist simply because I don't want the government to have the ability to label everything that it doesn't like as illegal.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1

There is a 'Nation of Islam' Mosque in Dallas...and the suspects were members of it.
How could they not be religious?

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Your the one calling people white trash not me.

Why don't you ask yourself who the real racist is?

in response to a blatantly racist post against me, I spoke to the person in terms he'd clearly understand.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Domo1

It's very much not like Black Panthers at all.

Kali---Please explain this difference. I sincerely would like to know the difference.

I'd love to hear the difference between Micah Johnson and this guy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Of course not, it certainly is a situation they need to look at, debate solutions for, which they won't as it's a hot potato they don't want to handle leading up to an election.

I don't know why anyone is replying to anti- Hillary carry on in this thread.
Move on.
edit on 8-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well maybe threatening violence and making obviously racist statements isn't the way to combat A stereo types and B racism

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My point was that they seem far more interested in blaming white people for all their problems and being angry than actual religious stuff. That's been my impression anyway.

Wallace Fard Muhammad taught that the original peoples of the world were black and that white people were a race of "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) on the Greek island of Patmos.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I want to know who this white protest organizer with the beard is, he just spoke.

Jeff Hood

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join