It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

For the past 15 years me thinks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
There will be a news conference in about 6 minutes with Mayor Rawlings and Dallas Chief Brown.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've up all night and I'm a little wired about 530 here. Transformer just blew right outside my house and shook the Windows. I haven't jumped that hard in a long time. I don't know how some of you can stand posting with cell phones.

Thanks all who participated in the thread. It's bed time I think.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
look at funding and origins of BLM - of course it's being used as political puppetry by some dark and sinister forces!

If you're curious just look at this, "Reds Exploiting Blacks" www.aim.org...

That article was an "aha" moment for me
edit on 8-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The protesters where told by the BLM themselves on numerous occasions to come open carrying guns to this event. It is very fair to think that was part of their plan to make it hard and a lot more dangerous to do anything about it and likely get some more deaths to blame on the police force at the same time.

link   

DP.

The son or was it sibling of the head organizer was the one on the photo with his weapon over his shoulder setting and promoting this example for that very reason.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2016 07:29:29 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dismanrc

- Get people off the Clinton e-mail issue.

already gone, wingnuts will pursue regardless however, see obama and birthers.

- Drum up more anti-gun thinking

hardly, couldn't get a ban after a school got shot up, this ain't gonna change the nra stance.

- Setting up more ground work for the call for martial law

if they were to remove heavy handed police who started the mess, maybe.

- Setting up BLM

for what exactly?
those against will be more so, those that agree are hardly gonna have their mind changed as they will view it as revenge.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Local news interviewing attorney general Paxton about whether this is terrorism and he isn't ruling it out.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

The protesters where told by the BLM themselves on numerous occasions to come open carrying guns to this event. It is very fair to think that was part of their plan to make it hard and a lot more dangerous to do anything about it and likely get some more deaths to blame on the police force at the same time.

So if many were open carrying, as is their right, it'd be easy for the snipers to move around and get into position, possibly even to escape.

Makes sense.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Dumbest comment I've read so far.

Are you saying it's the officers fault who were just killed by these terrorists, for what happened a couple of days ago?

What's even the point of laws in your country? HILLARY doesn't give a damn about it, instead of waiting for those who killed those black people to be brought to justice, they decide to kill 5 innocent officers?

And yet again, some people seem to be okay with it
edit on Fri Jul 8 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Can we respect the dead, before we start blaming guns, blm,obama,cia and whatever typical bs you guys spout, my big brother is a cop, 2 of my uncles are cops, so pissed.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

They had a description of the Orlando shooter before the situation even ended, and released his identity within hours after it was over. 13 hours later in Dallas... absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Local news interviewing attorney general Paxton about whether this is terrorism and he isn't ruling it out.

So if it turns out to be terrorism, it still reflects on BLM. A reporter last night says some BLM members were cheering the fact LEOs were shot and died.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This all seems so coordinated. It's almost as if someone is trying to make us afraid and resentful toward one another.

Think about it.

Cops have been remarkably restrained in their handling of most BLM protests so far. Now they're going to be at them looking over their shoulders for the snipers. What kind of mood do you think this is going to put those cops in and what do you think that's going to do with the tension level at future protests?

For a conspiracy angle, if you were a BLM radical and you were frustrated at the lack of acting out by what you believe are inherently racist cops at protests ... what might you not do to try to up the tension and try to bring that out?

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: texasgirl

So if it turns out to be terrorism, it still reflects on BLM. A reporter last night says some BLM members were cheering the fact LEOs were shot and died.

Well, you're always going to get idiots who cheer about police deaths.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Can we respect the dead, before we start blaming guns, blm,obama,cia and whatever typical bs you guys spout, my big brother is a cop, 2 of my uncles are cops, so pissed.

This comment we see often. Which is more of a attempt of shutting the discussion down then anything else.
Define "Respect" Ignoring and simply being hush hush about it is not showing these officers any respect tbh. Wanting to understand what is going on and who else is responsible is and if we shut up about it then the MSM has free reign in steering public opinion about it even more then they are already able to. So please just stop with that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: seagull

They had a description of the Orlando shooter before the situation even ended, and released his identity within hours after it was over. 13 hours later in Dallas... absolutely nothing.

Are we going back to the idea of the black Muslim? Maybe it straddles the lines here and has no clear motive.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Everyone here were respecting the dead before Obama himself started politicizing this from Warsaw.

link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You really come to ATS and expect that to happen? Probably better to do that in private than on the internet.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Damn, did you guys even sleep?

edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join