It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
“What’s clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents" - obama "inciter in chief" today
edit on 7-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Some dude on Twitter just said they have plenty of guns and plenty of ammo in Dallas. He wasn't talking police.

link   
a reply to: Olivine

From your source:

10 minutes ago #BREAKING: BM Suspect wearing camo shirt, black shorts. Believed to be near Crowne Plaza Hotel on Elm St, via

twitter.com...

link   
Showing the hospital, small crowd at Baylor.

ER docs waiting outside.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Oh, yea. Nobody will be talking about James Comey and Hillary Clinton tomorrow, much less demanding Hillary speak about her skating.

Maybe this shooter IS an "outsider".

Argh.

I hadn't even thought of that yet.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

They took one officer to Parkland.

link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
id love to say karmas a bitch but only more cops are going to keep getting killed if they keep
killing innocent people. what goes around comes back around sad mad world

two wrongs do not make a right.

link   
Guy has survival gear body armor of some sort he ran out to an alley when they tried to pin him in that building. On the run might get away with it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If you listen to the amount of shots here it is surprising only 2 people were injured. I hope that is all the casualties there are.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
“What’s clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents" - obama today

I wish that man would stop weighing in constantly. He doesn't have a clue (or maybe he does) how much damage he does with his rhetoric.

link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Guy has survival gear body armor of some sort he ran out to an alley when they tried to pin him in that building. On the run might get away with it.

Sounds like your town is about to descend into chaos.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Earlier today I noticed the date was 7-7-16, which could be seen as 7-7-1+6 or 7-7-7, and I thought to myself "I'll bet something is going to happen today." Note it's also the 11nth anniversary of the London Subway bombing of 7-7-05.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
id love to say karmas a bitch but only more cops are going to keep getting killed if they keep
killing innocent people. what goes around comes back around sad mad world

What an ignorant thing to post. So cops that have nothing to do with those incidents should die for " Karma"? Can we apply this to all groups? If a woman kills somebody can we have open season on women? Men? Whites? Blacks? Whatever? really?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

And if you think making their job more dangerous makes them less inclined to shoot when carrying out their job, you don't understand how it works.

Sometimes, giving someone the benefit of the doubt earns you a bullet to the face as a cop. I've seen it happen more often than you might think.

As I mentioned - People simply have no respect, and it's daft to think that if the LEOs had it, then magically so would the people they deal with. Generally speaking, people in this country have steadily lost all respect for the idea of the rule of law on a broad basis. It makes the job of cop difficult and thankless, and where I have some relatives who have stepped up to that plate, it really bothers me when people like you say they simply deserve to be shot for trying to maintain the law and order any functional society needs.

link   
now they are saying 3 to 6 officers injured?

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

That is incredible. That many shots and two down?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Scanner just reported 4 officers on the 4th floor of El Centro Campus. "That is where the suspect is".

This was followed by another officer reporting a female matching suspect description in custody, she was told to take her to HQ.

This sounds so chaotic. I hope the officers that were shot make it. Sniping cops isn't going to help anything.

link   
I really hope they take the guy alive. It's important to get to the bottom of it, motivations, etc or there will be endless speculation that may make the national climate worse. If that's possible.

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

One Fox affiliate is reporting 3-6 officers down

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join