It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

As I say it could easily have been some KKK types trying to stir up trouble or white nationalists or anyone else.

Oh yeah. Thanks for bringing more common sense in this thread. But yes it could be anything.

I was just trying to bring the neutrality to this thread.

The point is, only the police know. The info will come out soon enough.

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

And the followers followed up on it.
www.infowars.com...

“Kill Whites And Cops”: Black Lives Matter Affiliated Radio Show Calls For Race War

“It’s about to go down, it’s open season on killing white people and crackers”

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl
I said it before.
Manson family redux. It's Helter Skelter.

Comin' down fast.

edit on 7/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
Hmm.

Two filmed shooting deaths of black men by police happen within 24-48 hrs. Then a coordinated attack on police officers at a staged protest. A perfect storm.

Psychological operations are being played out right now.

link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: violet

I go back to them saying there is one woman involved. Hasn't there been a woman involved or close to involved in a few other recent incidents? Just something to note.

Oh right, I meant to mention there was a female. Last time females were involved it was ISIS related.
I'm thinking it had nothing to do with the protesting parade . That was just an opportunity to attack officers who would be there as security and its televised , yet one guy on the news panel asked how could they know the parade was turning onto that street? Since it unfolded at the end of the parade.

If the street isn't mapped out in advance, there must be a leader at the front leading the way, people tend to just follow. Why not look at who was at the front? They would have gotten away or be on the loose.

I suppose we will learn more in the morning.

Haven' t heard about the FOX report re a suspect taking his own life. I just heard he's been cornered in the garage. I'm assuming garage is the parking, under the high rises?
edit on 8-7-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
This is a terrible situation, and Im not suggesting false flag whatsoever.
I want to see if someone else remembers this. On another thread after that last masacre, in the gay bar, someone was talking about Texas wanting to succede the Union again. Someone on ATS said the next big attack would be in Texas.

well damn, try to find that post. That's freaky deaky. Let us know if you find it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I'm trying to come up with a logical explanation why this group of military trained and urban combat experienced ex-soldiers would be looking to assassinate cops.

This isn't a hate group. There's something else behind this. For higher assassins but employed by who with the goal of what?

I have a theory. It's to someone's advantage to pit the two groups against each other. All are pawns.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

www.breitbart.com...

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

BLM is a disgrace to everyone, me , my family and every other black person in the world i am ashamed of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Ya think?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Then what was dude doing down on the street level like he was in the movie Heat? Not professional: it failed in the movie. And its just a movie.

link   
a reply to: Phage

Watching others catch up to your logic is something to behold.

sir

link   

edit on 7/8/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

I want to see if someone else remembers this. On another thread after that last masacre, in the gay bar, someone was talking about Texas wanting to succede the Union again. Someone on ATS said the next big attack would be in Texas.

well damn, try to find that post. That's freaky deaky. Let us know if you find it.

That is ringing a bell. I thought it involved lyrics to a song tying into Paris and that band that played there. Not sure. If so, is this Isis? It just doesn't seem it's about BLM, too organized

EDIT. I might be thinking of San Bernardino tying into Paris and song lyrics.
edit on 8-7-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

link   
Bad cops created this situation and the good cops who are simply too cowardly to confront them due to the "blue line of silence."Although,what a wonderful way to further demonize BLM?
edit on 033131p://1326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Phage

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. It would explain why they decided on a BLM event when normal people would figure it would hurt their cause. It's going to piss a lot of people off and they're going to ask like idiots and make black people feel defensive.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I'm trying to come up with a logical explanation why this group of military trained and urban combat experienced ex-soldiers would be looking to assassinate cops.

This isn't a hate group. There's something else behind this. For higher assassins but employed by who with the goal of what?

That's what it's really starting to look like, again from the videos it looks like at least one full-auto rifle was used. And that guy was definitely trained.

link   

originally posted by: violet

If the street isn't mapped out in advance, there must be a leader at the front leading the way, people tend to just follow. Why not look at who was at the front? They would have gotten away or be on the loose.

I mentioned him earlier on in the thread, he was interviewed live and the very moment I posted about him the guy got nervous, afterwards his handler he was talking to cut a very, very strange look - as if they knew what I said. I need the coverage of it, that guy was dodgy as fook. Oddly, the channel have not once replayed any part of the interview.

Somebody in LE needs to check this out, big time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1FridayFridayAmerica/Chicago3amFriday5am07 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

Maybe this thread?

But it kind of says the opposite?

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: matafuchs

IF you were to answer the question in the OP and you got it right you can expect the Feds breathing down your neck. I am going to decline to answer directly, but I will guess it won't be a place like Texas where they are armed and just waiting for some jack ass terrorist to shoot.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Has anyone claimed this is just a stunt to take their guns away yet?

I'm looking at the ultra-paranoid head-in-sand "guns are safe" usual suspects here.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join