It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
They haven't mentioned the race of who the suspects are, might not be BLM

5 officers now dead.
One Suspect in negotiations in a shootout in a parking garage, who is warning " the end is coming", going to kill more LE & bombs are planted all over the place.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pommia
People wake up!!!!

Good Night All!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

A much better name than South Lake Union Transit around here.

ETA it's Trolley, not Transit.
edit on 0820160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm sure you can. But what I am trying to say (this is my opinion ok?) is this isn't the BLM doing. They are too well trained for that. And this is (MY OPINION!) is a psyop.

Really surprised at how many people attacked me for my opinion.

edit on 7/8/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Don't worry, that's on it's way, too. ...and some will try to spin it that way, never let a good catastrophe go to waste.

The blood hasn't even stopped flowing yet, and people just can't help themselves...

link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah, lets wait for the FBI to release the censored and redacted transcripts washing these guys hands of any involvement with BLM, just like they did for Mateen.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

Thank you, you have no idea how much I needed that...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: violetOne Suspect in negotiations in a shootout in a parking garage, who is warning " the end is coming", going to kill more LE & bombs are planted all over the place.

Twitter is claiming that Fox is reporting that the suspect involved with the shootout shot himself.

link   
a reply to: Phage

Ya know...I don't think I've seen a single comment anywhere about that. Not to say those won't come.

The closest it came was the falsely accused and vilified organizer who was carrying per his 2nd amendment rights and became an immediate suspect and potential murder victim when the police plastered his photo everywhere, even after he had turned his weapon over to police and was helping them.

That's a story that's not going to go away.

link   
Don't feed the trolls.

The bodies aren't cold yet and they know who did it.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I'm sure you can. But what I am trying to say (this is my opinion ok?) is this isn't the BLM doing. They are too well trained for that. And this is (MY OPINION!) is a psyoop.

BLM is just a group of people.

Unless you think black people are incapable of joining the military.

(I'm not saying it is BLM, but I don't like these types of posts that seem to suggest black folk aren't capable of strategising something like this, no matter how hideous).

That said, it could easily be some deluded right wing, Trump voters trying to stir the pot and place the blame on the BLM. But then again it could just as likely be BLM.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That would require the organization itself ordering such activities.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Also getting claims of a “hostage situation” as well, so don’t pay too much attention to Faux Moos.

link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

originally posted by: violetOne Suspect in negotiations in a shootout in a parking garage, who is warning " the end is coming", going to kill more LE & bombs are planted all over the place.

Twitter is claiming that Fox is reporting that the suspect involved with the shootout shot himself.

I heard that too, but has that been confirmed?

link   
The Presidential candidates and President all need to be on the same page tomorrow no political mileage,no incendiary or stupid comments

link   
a reply to: violet

I go back to them saying there is one woman involved. Hasn't there been a woman involved or close to involved in a few other recent incidents? Just something to note.

link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Or someone else entirely.

We simply do not know enough to make any judgements. Or, rather, judgement worth a damn.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Or someone else entirely.

We simply do not know enough to make any judgements. Or, rather, judgement worth a damn.

Exactly. People are rushing to conclusions.

link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I'm sure you can. But what I am trying to say (this is my opinion ok?) is this isn't the BLM doing. They are too well trained for that. And this is (MY OPINION!) is a psyoop.

(I'm not saying it is BLM, but I don't like these types of posts that seem to suggest black folk aren't capable of strategising something like this, no matter how hideous).

To support you, anyone remember the sniper serial killers I believe in Virginia in the early 2000s? That for months there have been random coordinated shootings by a sniper. The two men who were responsible for these attacks were black.

I think it was the beltway sniper attacks.

Everyone/anyone is capable of organizing such attacks.

link   

Unless you think black people are incapable of joining the military.

I never said this. This one takes a long planning and LOGICAL thinking. If they are smart then how can they think this helps the BLM movement at all?

That simply is what I am trying to say. It is something else.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join