It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kita0dtita

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: kita0dtita

There's those apples and oranges again.

No it is not about apples and oranges, it is about death by guns. Sorry i i would rather live in europe then in US. And i do, police are polite and dont shoot at unarmed ppl. They do not ask you to keep hands on a wheel while holding a gun ready to shoot. Try to tell the victims of guns and theirs family something about apples and oranges, they will not like it... Have yours guns but make a way to go through sirius checks, medical and psychiatry tests. And ban concealed carry permit. In half of a year death by guns would halved. No oranges but you dont live in wild west and why should you have a gun, if you want to kill someone use knife like UK gangs.

This is the reason we need guns in America, because our officials and corrupt leaders who only wish to take away citizen freedoms because they don't wish to be held accountable for their corruption, and they are teaching society to fear each other, and for police to fear everyone to the point of all those points you made. Just look at how paranoid Obama has been where he demands our most esteemed soldiers be disarmed when he visits some military base.

And look at how he treats veterans with such disdain and indifference when they could use help after stellar service to the country. It is an obscenity to see. No past presidents have ever murdered federal officers through criminal negligence before Obama, and he really hates an armed citizenry, because he is a Marxist communist and that is how he views people other than himself.

What do you think they will do to us all when we really are disarmed, and police and our corrupt and guilty officials are the only ones left with guns?

They won't be inviting the common citizen home for dinner that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
A Synchronicity? Evidence of Foreknowledge? Or is there more to come?

www.judicialwatch.org...
FBI Potential Activity Alert ....
"Baton Rouge Purge starts July 9 12am ends 5am July 10
Rule 1 Must Kill every Police!!!"

edit on 9-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

More to come?

www.judicialwatch.org...

/sigh........

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Why blame left or right it is obviously much deeper then that but you just ignore that and pretend it is all the fault of whatever wing you oppose.

Because that's the way I see it. Feel free to see it any way you like.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Then nowt will get down to solve things with attitudes like your own.
Blame Obama the left and their media, circle jerk more stars and enjoy the # hole of a mess your country is in.
You should all be working together, opening dialog not pointing fingers.
I'm out sick of reading about crap like this and you know what you all just sit here pointing fingers at each other when you should be sorting this crap out.
I swear some of you enjoy all of this just to slag of other people who think differently.

One last thing why not look into why Black folk in the USA need a organization called BLM? why not look into why young black folk need to commit crime more likely than white young folk or why black people are more likely to be stopped by police....You gotta work from the bottom up and sort this out.
Or don't you care?.
edit on 9-7-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kita0dtita

Guns kill people just as much as knives, cars, airplanes...

Which is to say inanimate objects do not kill people. People manipulating those objects are responsible for killing people. While the objects have no choice in how they are used the person using them do have a choice.

FBI - 2014 Murder by state with weapon breakdown

* Total killed by weapon 2014 (Gun / rifle / unk gun type / knife)
11,961 people

*Total number of deaths in the US each year by tobacco
480,000 people

* - Total number of people killed in car accidents 2014
32,675 people

* - Total number of people killed in airplane accidents in 2014
761 people

Why are we so concerned about guns when its obvious more people die each year from tobacco and car accidents? Do cars and tobacco kill? Nope. Its the use of those items by people, a voluntary choice, that resulted in death.

Does a government fear cars or tobacco? Nope.
Does a government fear an armed population? Absolutely.

and they should for good reason.

Any questions?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Then nowt will get down to solve things with attitudes like your own.

OK. WTF is a nowt?

You should all be working together, opening dialog not pointing fingers.

Sorry but I don't think it's going to help to shake hands with people who sabotage the world with violence when they don't get their way. I think it's perfectly appropriate to look for a culprit when their clearly is one.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
sorry for this but I have no time reading 120 pages. Just one Q:

Was the gunman alone? the MSM here in sweden open every segment regarding this with " we are sure he was alone", "the lone gunman" etc..

What i heard yesterday was "snipers" and today he was a lone gunman.

Can somebody sum this up for me since my BS nerve is itching.

thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
A Synchronicity? Evidence of Foreknowledge? Or is there more to come?

www.judicialwatch.org...

This was certainly a sad event, and what is sadder is that these demented idiots from BLM don't want to stop...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

There was apparently one shooter, but there were 3 people arrested because they were carrying weapons and the police thought they might be complicit with this crime.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
sorry for this but I have no time reading 120 pages. Just one Q:

Was the gunman alone? the MSM here in sweden open every segment regarding this with " we are sure he was alone", "the lone gunman" etc..

What i heard yesterday was "snipers" and today he was a lone gunman.

Can somebody sum this up for me since my BS nerve is itching.

thanks.

Initial reports of two or more shooters based on sounds (the area is a huge stone canyon and sounds can reverberate (I live in Dallas)). In addition, a Black man with a long gun of some sort was walking around earlier in the protest and was identified as a "person of interest." He proved that he wasn't and that the gun was unloaded. Two others drove off very quickly and cops are interested in them.

Dallas Police Chief David Brown is one of the participants in the"open records" movement for police. I think that after the investigation concludes we will be able to see what he's got.

So... we had a peaceful protest with a mixed-race crowd (around 800 protesters and 100 cops is the figure I remember.) Protesters were starting to head home when shots rang out, targeting any uniformed Caucasian (and possibly Hispanic or lighter skinned people) in the area. Crowd started to run (many stories of people helping cops here and vice-versa and citizens shielding at least one mother and a baby in a stroller). 3 officers died at the scene (two more died at hospitals) and at least 7 were wounded, including two civilians.

They did try negotiating with the shooter (who was in a garage at a college downtown (a college where I went for a class, by the way)) but at some point he made threats about there being bombs around the city (this appears to be false though there was bomb-making material at his house) and he wanted to kill more Whites and white police officers. A decision was made to send in a robotic vehicle with a bomb and kill him that way.

This version appears to be pretty consistent.

Dallas (and Texas) had been a real hotbed of racial issues, particularly back in the 1980's (I remember the tension when Black police officers got onto the force and in the firefighting department... and the howls when women got in as well.) Brown has worked to try and make the police force resemble (ethnically) the community. Some neighborhood police office branches were established. Tensions are much less though people in the poorer and Black/Hispanic/Muslim neighborhoods are still wary of cops. The city is not always responsive, and complaints have been made that someone from these neighborhoods can call for help... and help is a long time arriving.

The city today (outskirts) was subdued but calm. I don't really expect any riots. We had prayer vigils today and tonight for the slain officers.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Initial reports of two or more shooters based on sounds (the area is a huge stone canyon and sounds can reverberate (I live in Dallas)).

Isn't that what they said about Dealey Plaza? It's deja vu all over again!
edit on 9-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ok. I was watching between midnight and three central standard time. The police statement said three in custody one neutralized(the one on the ground level videos). They were also in negotiations with a (the) shooter in the garage.

Is this the Mandela effect screwing with me because they cannot redo press statements from the police chief.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
Ok. I was watching between midnight and three central standard time. The police statement said three in custody one neutralized(the one on the ground level videos). They were also in negotiations with a (the) shooter in the garage.

Is this the Mandela effect screwing with me because they cannot redo press statements from the police chief.

No it was reported clearly all over the world. Multiple armed suspects firing from several points and the fire was triangulated. You can't do that alone unless you are magic. Then one was cornered and shot himself. That story now seems to be changing into a lone gunman who was cornered and killed via robot.

I find it hard to believe that one man could take out more than 10 targets while not killing any civilians in the same area as his targets. Ten plus trained and armed men who are moving and taking cover. I find it hard to believe one man could or would take a high vantage point and still manage to fire from ground level. That is some good shooting even if he was a reservist or not. There are many who have served here so tell me this; when the hell have you been in contact and seen regular ammunition spark off concrete like that? Because I haven't seen anything except tracer ammunition do that and certainly not seen it happen like that at close quarters. Yes certain bullets can create a spark. they can't create a bloody fireworks show.

I find it even harder to believe that the future president has been caught being a proven perjurer by the FBI and put lives at risk through being incompetant and in the space of two days and two shooting incidents it has been forgotten about.
this says it all for god's sake.

edit on 0141642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Realtruth- I'm very sorry you lost your friend. I was holding my breath, waiting for a few friends to call me about the news of their husbands, who are Dallas Police officers, and I was happy to hear they were okay.

My heart goes out to you and his family.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

It always amazes me how few degrees of separation there really are between all of us and this tragedy. It affects us all, I think the reverberations throughout the country are absolutely palpable right now.

I am sorry you lost a friend, Realtruth. My heart aches for you, for the families of these slain officers, for my country. We all need eachother now more than ever.
edit on 7/9/2016 by atomish because: Trimmed out OP

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus

Yes it's a Mandela Effect and not those investigating learning facts as information becomes available or gets confirmed.

Real life isn't a movie plot, things unfold over time.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Was this the dead shooter?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Time to classify BLM as a hate group like the KKK, neo nazis and The New Black Panther Party. If our Justice Department, FBI and POTUS weren't so incompetent and scandal plagued, the country wouldn't be imploding with hate and violence like it is. If Hillary gets in, it can only get worse. They're going to push us into a police state, just watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join