It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:
(post by AutOmatIc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You can also see in a video of the car that the tail lights were both working.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Dallas Chief Brown also stated they would not rest until they found the rest of the suspects. He said this during the 12:00pm prayer service, which is televised right this moment.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: supremecommander

You know what I've never really bought into that stuff before but if all of those people end up being innocent bystanders I might make an exception.

Cops had to duck from sniper fire initially if I am not mistaken. Then we have footage of a lone masked gunman on the ground level murdering an officer in one of the worst murders i've ever seen. For the last several hours we were hearing about several people including a woman being involved. now....its one nutjob that shot 11 cops.

i don't buy it.
edit on 8-7-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I'm going to say what I got from the Dallas Police Chief himself: 1 shooter dead. 1 shooter in custody that admitted to doing some shooting himself.

That's what I thought!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So I was going over an archived link of dude's Facebook likes and saw that gun club I won't stop talking about pop up.

Link

Then again he seemed to like anything even remotely black related so you never know.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

One nutjob supposedly wasted 50+ people in Orlando not so long ago....

What's not to buy?.

Honestly, I'm surprised more people didn't get shot, urban warfare is ridiculously dangerous compared to out in the sticks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I just quoted whoever posted that page.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: matafuchs

Sorry...Jesse Jackson just said the Dallas killings are Trump's fault.

For reals? Please tell me you are kidding.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just report stuff. Hit the weird little button under the name that kinda looks like a person and hit ALERT

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynicalMark
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

His name is Mark Hughes and even though Texas is an open carry state you need to use some common sense on when and where you carry and carrying an AR-15 to a protest march against the police is probably not using common sense.

and if he was white, you'd respect him for his right to bare arms

i see right through the hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You can also see in a video of the car that the tail lights were both working.

I don't think I saw that part. Maybe a brake light out? Not sure.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Domo1

yeah thats what i find most interesting ,i know they have used armed police robots before but never heard of them basically making an IED to take some one out....not exactly the best precedent to be setting and the bulk of members dont seem to be talking about it

The precedent of doing what it takes to end a situation with no further loss of innocent life was established quite some time ago.

Which is what happened here.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: Distinction needed to be made

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Now it's a "lone gunman"?

This morning I heard two sniper platforms, one shooter dead by officers detonating an explosive near him and 2 arrested after tossing a camp bacon a trunk and attempting to flee the scene.

What?

edit on 8-7-2016 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Anyone got any ideas on how to fix all this mess or are we all going to argue?.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Public Service Announcement....

You are responsible for your own posts....stay on topic, bickering has not place on ATS.
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

If you see a post that is potentially against the T&C...PLEASE ALERT IT...do not reply to it.[/n]
Terms and Conditions

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: AutOmatIc

a reply to: Mrgone

They used the bomb disposal robot and an explosive charge to kill him.

No one seems to be talking about the other 3 in custody.

That is interesting.

Here's three words that the media absolutely are not addressing which imo is the root cause:

GHETTO. THUG. CULTURE.

All across the USA it is rampant. The macho gang/thug wannabees are everywhere. Blasting hate "n" word filled music as loud as they can.

Where were the protests against films such as "Straight Outta Compton"? Which featured rascist people advocating killing cops? Why did the media completely ignore it?

The activities encouraged directly by such culture is abhorrent....yet it is glorified to the point of insanity. Kids everywhere have been lured into thinking how cool they will be if they are drug dealers, pimps, criminals and outlaws.

So is it surprising when stuff like this happens?

No.

People should be condemning and actively seeking ways to end this ridiculous brainwashing programming that is "ghetto thug culture", instead of glorifying it through music, movies, and television.

But it seems like nobody will even touch this "in your face" phenomenon that has swept over the country like a bad virus.

It drives me crazy when cops have to deal with this stuff every day, then get villified for doing their jobs.

I thought such a thing would just disappear like disco did...but alas, it's here to stay unfortunately, and society is going to have to deal with it sooner or later.

^here we go, another one of ATS' resident racists, spouting off and blaming all black people for the actions of a few with typical white supremacist rhetoric.

but we're NOT supposed to point out what kind of rhetoric is being spewed on here?

I'm sorry mods but its stuff like this that leads myself and others to say that the environment on ATS has become very hostile towards minorities and here is another clear cut example. This has become a SOUNDBOARD for white supremacists.

Will you please just leave, then? If you really despise it then leave. Because YOU'RE constant assaults on many needs to stop.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Good catch

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join