It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Black Power Political Organization – BPPO has supposedly claimed responsibility for the Dallas attacks and say there are more to come

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The problem everyone mistakenly blames issues on their lives not on their choices but there is oppression and the deck is stacked but it's against poor people in general it's not a racial issue

Everyone needs to open their eyes

link   
a reply to: onequestion

I'm not trying to portray blacks as only victims, no idea where that came from.

Get over what?.

I used to ride my bicycle through the areas I mentioned every day, people tried to run over me, shoot me, throw bottles at me and get me to stop so they could rob me many times.

Same with pasty ass rednecks in the country.

People in general are just assholes, all you have to do is read some of the crap on here to collect that informational tidbit.
edit on 8-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The Former Soldier Told Police He Was Not Affiliated With Any Groups & He ‘Did This Alone’

Are you really going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt when talking to the police?

Gin

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It's allowed and no one gonna stop them from spewing that kind of hatred. You know, it's racist only when whites do it. Really sad what happened in Dallas.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
AGreed. Was just throwing up stats and numbers I found. But we all know stats mean nothing in this reality. So I wont post any more about that. Carry on!

iTruthSeeker

the fact that 4-5 people gave you a star for that speaks volumes about the racist animals that pollute this forum and the outright falsehoods that they believe.

yes, you carry on as well. I would hate to walk around day after day with racist and destructive attitudes like yours.

What did I say that was racist? I would like to know.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Wetpaint72

yep that what the chief said

Dallas Police Shooting Sniper Identified as Micah X. Johnson

a whole search page,
Micah X Johnson

Goods new for The News. Now they can set about turning him into a celebrity anti-hero to inspire more maniacs to try and become famous too by being copy-cats (just like with their school shootings reporting methods the past 20 years).

Here you go CNN just show this image all day now and make him famous:

And away they go:

Next comes the Contagion Effect:

“We have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world,” he said.

This tragic, uniquely American pattern has led to cycle in which each horrific event begets more violence.

These events don’t occur in a vacuum. While the “contagion” effect is well-documented in the case of suicides, it’s been studied less in the context of mass shootings. But as shootings become an ever more commonplace occurrence, more of us are wondering about the possibility of a ripple effect.

We’re starting to better understand the epidemiology behind this tragic trend. While the research is limited, a recent Arizona State University study found strong evidence that school shootings and other acts of mass violence are contagious.
Many, if not the majority, of mass shooters researched and were inspired by past shootings, particularly the 1999 Columbine High School shooting, Towers said.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
They said the same on this program I'm watching. I've said this before, the tables have turned, white people are NO LONGER THE RACISTS! The BLM , started while Obamas been in term. They've gotten more brazen since that half white/ half black man took office. Just my opinion, of which I'm entitled to. I've got officers in my family, so this hurts badly.
. My black friends are appalled at what's happening in this world today. And coming from their mouths, the BLM movement IS DANGEROUS! Some are blaming Obama for the BLM movement. I don't know if they know more then I do???? I never thought that, but it got me wondering.......

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Police record everything, after the response in Orlando I will take the feds with a grain of salt until I see the uncensored unredacted audio transcript of the confrontation.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
They said the same on this program I'm watching. I've said this before, the tables have turned, white people are NO LONGER THE RACISTS! The BLM , started while Obamas been in term. They've gotten more brazen since that half white/ half black man took office. Just my opinion, of which I'm entitled to. I've got officers in my family, so this hurts badly.
. My black friends are appalled at what's happening in this world today. And coming from their mouths, the BLM movement IS DANGEROUS! Some are blaming Obama for the BLM movement. I don't know if they know more then I do???? I never thought that, but it got me wondering.......

Agreed, and what program are you watching?

iTruthSeeker
edit on 8-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Do we know yet if the dude in custody was also actually shooting? Did I get that wrong and the only person who admitted to anything was robot bombed?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I had just saw it on the ticker in the news so not sure if it was related or not.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

Why do you have to make it racial? Because, deep down, you are racist. That is ok

I think it's very disingenuous that you and others say things like this. You are trying to paint other members, whom have a very good track record, as racist because they do not follow the same line of reasoning or disagree with you on a particular issue.

It's very frustrating trying to have a decent conversation around here when people are so quick to jump to illogical conclusions and believe you must not only be right, but also have to tear down their opponent in the process.

Very dishonest.

This is what I responded to

How? It's a decentralized, leaderless movement and this protest wasn't organized by anyone from BLM but a group called Dallas Coalition. Why? Do white people hold a press conference after every white mass shooter murders a bunch of people... to calm down the masses?

I stated that BLM should make a statement to calm the masses. I NEVER ONCE used race. I said that it is the right thing to do. If your organization is accused of something you denouce it. I hear crickets from BLM and other movements.

He asked if WHITE people hold press conferences after a white mass murder shoots up the place. Why does he have to say white. The poster is causing the division based on race, not me.

So, please, enough with the rhetoric and call it what it is. This was the calculated murder of WHITE officers by a group of people who pledge themselves to the BLM movement. Someone should speak up.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Konduit
Twitter Takes No Action As Calls For Cop-Killing Sweep Platform

The revolution BLM's founders have been preaching about has finally begun.

This is quite disturbing. Any more on who posted this?

Not sure...but found the account on Twitter and the graphic has been deleted by twitter...but you might be glad to know there is a long list of twitter responders from BLM that are attacking him/her for the post. One even rightly pointed out that those cops died protecting the BLM protestors...the cops actually worked with BLM to coordinate the protest. Sad day...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It took the media 15 hours to release just one of the suspects names accompanied by the "lone wolf" angle. I'm sure the spin doctors are working hard on getting the rest out.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Black Power Political Organization – BPPO has supposedly claimed responsibility for the Dallas attacks and say there are more to come

www.breitbart.com...

Let's just hope they shoot as badly as they punctuate. Wowzers. So, it looks like we're properly divided and prepared to plunge straight into a yuuuuuuge racial war. What a drag.

I'm in Dallas right now. We watched the local news all night, including the part where the news crew caught the sound from the killer robot bomb. They didn't know it was the robot bomb, though. I wonder if they taught those robots about Asimov since that robot acted to protect more lives, black or otherwise.

What got me about last night was we found out what good guys with guns do when shooters open fire into a crowd: they turn in their guns to the local police.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Watch it end up being a forced confession or some nonsense. I'm really surprised (I'm not) they haven't released more info yet.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker sorry, I switched, I just know that when I read your post, at that very moment, they were stating the same statistics as yourself, which I found ironic, as I was reading your post at the same exact time! Had to be either cbs, or NBC maybe......

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Indigo5

The Former Soldier Told Police He Was Not Affiliated With Any Groups & He ‘Did This Alone’

Are you really going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt when talking to the police?

No...but The post I responded to said the attack was associated with BLM...are you really going to credit this attack to BLM?

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'Nation of Islam'...'Islamic State'...How are these two groups not somehow affliated?

Theyre affiliated by the word Islam

...as well as 'Nation' and 'State'.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join