It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Saw this on the coast to coast website.

www.baytoday.ca...

Looks like a bunch of contruction odds and ends glued to together to me. But if even 1 of his claims are true it would be an incredible invention.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Heh, you beat me to it! Anyways, yeah the invention does to seem to be highly suspect, however Troy has a history of interesting ideas that "come" to him in dreams. Interesting thing about his inventions so far is that they work!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hurtubise, 41, said the device detects stealth technology.

And he’s done the tests to prove it, with the covert help of scientists at the famed Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Hurtubise said.

If that’s not enough, Hurtubise also said the French government sent representatives to North Bay to witness a demonstration of the Angel Light.

Hurtubise said the reps were so impressed with the eight-foot long device they paid him $40,000 in cash to put the finishing touches on it.

If he had stealth penetrating detectors then the US gov would not let him demonstrate the tech to foreign nations and put up web pages about it.

XL5

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I know theres not 7 industrial lasers in it, unless he's talking about 1-3 watt laser diodes, otherwise, I don't see huge powersupplys that real industrial lasers have. They don't have any photos of it working of course

I have no clue or proof of that thing working, but if its anything like his bear suit then its investor fraud. The bear suit works but if you can't move and the only armoured part is a steel chest insert, then what good does it do? It be better to have an aluminium dome with a small 1/4 thick quartz window in it and two handles on the inside.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It says this thingie can see through walls.....omg
I will not use public restrooms for fear of hidden cameras. Lol
And now no need for cameras. This is just to much for me.
For the sake of privacy.I hope they are WRONG

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I was wondering about the lack of wires as well. Barely see any. And MIT had nothing to do with the comanche stealth tech. So how they have the panels is beyond me. And what does he mean by radar gun, like the police one? then obviously he picked up the car, because unless he covered the whole front of the car with this panel, it would see the tires or windshield ect, and give a return. This whole story looks like a piece of pvc to me. And how did this man go from bear suit to electronic marvel?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yeah, this sounds like a lot of rubbish to me. As mxboy1u said, he could have just been getting returns from the other stuff. And I'm just as curious as to how MIT got a paneling of a Comanche helicopter. Well, not so much that, but even if they did have it, how someone got it out unnoticed.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If he had stealth penetrating detectors then the US gov would not let him demonstrate the tech to foreign nations and put up web pages about it.

The man is from Canda so the US can not tell him what he can or cannot do.

There is another thread on this and if you go to the link that was posted and strip everthing but the site URL and check out some of his inventions that might end some of your doubt. He has invented some wacy stuff, however the fact is that his inventions do work.

www.abovetopsecret.com... other thread but here is the one you want to check out.

www.infowars.com...

click on the link to the video. It made me think. Granted most of his inventions are very large, but that will not change the fact that they do work.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ok...this guy is definitely pretty far out. But so was Tesla! And it seems he ain't that stoopid either!

These are all WELL documented inventions that WORK and are REVOLUTIONARY!

Google "Troy Hurtubise" and "Fire paste"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then Google "Troy Hurtubise" and " FSA 333 "

Fire Suppressant Agent 333 - FSA 333 for short - was originally designed by the North Bay inventor and Project Grizzly star to put out certain types of blazes including oil fires, Hurtubise said.

Troy Hurtubise says a formula he created to separate oil from sand has troubled the waters of his life.

Then Google "Troy Hurtubise" and " Hurtsy"

Hurtsy (material) also passed impenetrability field tests when fired on by sharpshooters hired by Hurtubise.

"This will stop a .308 with 180 grains at 50 feet," Hurtubise said. "Stop it cold. We can stop a .300 Winchester Magnum at 50 feet. Hurtsy is 50-times, pound-for-pound stronger than steel and 85 per cent lighter."

Clad in the Ursus Mark VI, Hurtubise was struck by a pendulum-suspended BMW for the Ripley's Believe or Not television program in August 2000.

The same program tested the strength of Hurtsy, a substance Hurtubise made from quail feathers, polymers and resins when it held ... four cotton makeup pads together under the strain of holding up a suspended 1,350-kilogram Volvo.

This page has a quote from one of his contacts Gary Dryfoos, , a consultant and information systems instructor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, in Cambridge:

www.improb.com...

And another proffessor at MIT:

"It sounds like science fiction," said MIT professor Robert Rose,, one of the world's leading experts on material sciences, "but I would be absolutely delighted if Troy has come up with something like that, something that may be revolutionary.

"Troy is the most Edisonian of engineers, who has an intuitive feel for things. He tries something and sees if it works. If not, he goes on from there 'til he finds the solution."

Light-weight Ballistic Anti-blast Armor

mms://media.exn.ca/exnmedia/exn20040915-firepaste3.asf - Watch Interview (direct media link - cut and past address into Windows Media Player)

[edit on 19-1-2005 by JUDGECAL]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
On to The Angel Light— Troy Hurtubise's latest invention -

His description of this device found here:

www.baytoday.ca...

Says, "Three units make up the Angel Light.

The main unit, which Hurtubise calls the centrifuge, contains the Angel Light’s brains and includes black, white, red and fluorescent light sources, as well as seven industrial lasers.

The second unit, or the deflector grid, contains a large circle of optical glass, a microwave unit and plasma intermixed with carbon dioxide.

The third unit contains eight plasma light rods, CO2 charges, industrial magnets, 108 mirrors, eight ionization cells industrial lights, and other components Hurtubise chooses to remain tight-lipped about. "

Now go read this article about T-light (terahertz light):
Illuminating idea: Lab's T-light work may have uses in medicine, security

"A Jefferson Lab scientist has produced record amounts of an invisible kind of light that could someday detect everything from anthrax to guns to skin cancer."

From Troys interview about Angel Light:

Troy dreamed the Angel Light would be able to see through walls with window-like efficiency, and then built it with no blueprints, drawings or schematics.

"For this experiment, a portion of the laser sent a focused beam of electrons (plasma) at nearly the speed of light through a magnetic field, which generated terahertz light, or T-light."

The main unit, which Hurtubise calls the centrifuge, contains the Angel Light’s brains and includes black, white, red and fluorescent light sources, as well as seven industrial lasers.

The second unit, or the deflector grid, contains a large circle of optical glass, a microwave unit and plasma intermixed with carbon dioxide.

The third unit contains eight plasma light rods, CO2 charges, industrial magnets, 108 mirrors, eight ionization cells industrial lights, and other components Hurtubise chooses to remain tight-lipped about.

""If I were looking at you in terahertz light, I would know if you have any cancer on your skin," said Williams, who is the basic research project manager at the free-electron laser."

The Hurtubise put his hand in the light beam.

“I could see my blood vessels, muscles, everything, like I’d taken an Exacto knife, cut into my skin and peeled it back,” Hurtubise said.

T-light imaging reveals that a man holding a newspaper is concealing a knife.

It sounds to me like old Troy has re-invented the T-light generator or a variation of it and improved it to go through everything including metal.

For more on all of this Google "Ultra-wideband technology" and also Google "Plasma light".

Once you have a bit of background knowledge on these subjects you will soon come to the conclusion that he more than likely has actually invented a form of light that can see through walls.

Next post....

Pseudo schematic breakdown of the "Angel Light" device (with photos)

[edit on 19-1-2005 by JUDGECAL]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Troy Hurtubise is going to be interviewed about Angel Light on Coast-to-Coast am at about 01:30 EST. (20 minutes from now)

You can stream C2C at cc.liquidviewer.com...#

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ooops! Troy said on his interview that the light lets you see all the way through a cinder-block wall. Then he said he stuck his hand in the beam to see if he could see through it. He said he freaked out because he could see the "blood vessels and things like that."

Wouldn't it make the blood vessels and everything invisible as well??

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Troy Hurtubise is going to be interviewed about Angel Light on Coast-to-Coast am at about 01:30 EST. (20 minutes from now)

You can stream C2C at cc.liquidviewer.com...#

Interesting note. WABC am radio here in NYC is dead. The most powerful radio station on the East coast is down. No singnal. Odd. Also none of the internet streams of C2C are working or they are not the C2C show.

Here is a link that is working for C2C:

www.streamaudio.com...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by JUDGECAL]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Ooops! Troy said on his interview that the light lets you see all the way through a cinder-block wall. Then he said he stuck his hand in the beam to see if he could see through it. He said he freaked out because he could see the "blood vessels and things like that."

Wouldn't it make the blood vessels and everything invisible as well??

Fisrst off, did you read the article I posted on T-light linked above? This technology has been in existence since 2002.

Well he didn't specify if he could vary the level of transperancy with stepping down the power or something which could explain how he saw a specific depth into his hand. Much like Xray machines that can be adjusted based on the material density being Xrayed.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If this device exists using it to spy on someone wouldn't be practicle as you'd notice if part of a wall sudenly disapears lol. If it was a little smaller it maybe possible to use it as a stealth suit generator. If I invented this the last thing I would do was publicise it.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthResearcher2000
If this device exists using it to spy on someone wouldn't be practicle as you'd notice if part of a wall sudenly disapears lol.

Not if you needed to be on the butt end of the device looking through the "deflector grid, (which) contains a large circle of optical glass" to have the transparent view.

He never said how it is viewed. Besides, there are MANY more applications besides "spying on someone".

If it was a little smaller it maybe possible to use it as a stealth suit generator. If I invented this the last thing I would do was publicise it.

Unless you needed funding.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JUDGECAL
Unless you needed funding.

He could get a loan and build a stealth suit, he would soon have all the funding he'd ever need

top topics

join