It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police shooting(s) protest live stream

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

got a link for dallas ustream?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Dallas...Good lord, nothing hinky about that...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Fox News is reporting that 2 officers have been shot in Dallas.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel

got a link for dallas ustream?

Watching Fox News, KDFW is the station reporting.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You're only divided if you allow them to divide you. You can rize above it...be your own men and women again. Take your country back, isn't that what AMERICA is all about?? INDEPENDENCY?? (lol sorry about the wrong spelling.. me = Iceland!)

But I think...you guys, should really take your country back, your people are way more powerful than the pigs if you go against them. Plus.....way more of you guys have guns than cops lol. Probably why they govaman tryna disarm you all..

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Dallas...Good lord, nothing hinky about that...

Violence won't solve this problem, it'll make it worse.

Not a good time, anywhere.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

Too true.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The part that makes me saddest of this all is that we need the police on the side of the public if we are to make changes within our government, and the opposite appears to be coming a reality.

This can be done peacefully... and the police on our side of what we all know needs the greatest care in efforts is a must for it to be successful.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The Police have been intentionally forced into a "Thin Blue Line" mentality by the same people who used billions of dollars and graft to undermine the entire legal system over Centuries to support manipulations of societal temperature and intentional dischords....the substructures which FORCE THE POLICE WHO ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS INTO A FALSLEY CATALYSED AND MANAGED SENSE OF "SURVIVAL INSTINCT BROTHERHOOD" [TPTB USE THEIR POWERS TO SCREW UP SENTENCES AND LET CRIMINALS OUT TO DO THIS TO POLICE FORCES ON A NATIONAL SCALE]

They use"food stress" to control the people among other similar tactics and "Survival stress" to control the police.

This is not the Police and not the People.....it is TPTB who have used money and influnce to rig the legal system internally so they can swing it both ways to enable the "Thin Blue Line" Syndrome to kick in ......the POLICE AND THE PEOPLE are BOTH being manipulated...........this is a PSY-OP on a National level and Obama is wayyyy to cool about it because he knows the entire agenda and how it will eventually play out for it was DICTATED TO HIM....by TPTB.....they MUST REMOVE AMERICAS GUNS......I turned on the Amrican News MSM and first thing I heard was a minion saying AR-15....AR-15.....AR-15.....this is a PSY-OP......a PSY-OP...start digging people and police TOGETHER RIGHT NOW WHILE THE EVIDENCE IS FRESH and use social media and the internet to SOLVE THIS ASAP....beat the PTB OWNED MSM to the punch......broadcast the TRUTH FASTER AND WIDER THAN THEY CAN BROADCAST LIES.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Bryn Stole @BrynStole
Breaking: At least three shot on Gus Young, about four blocks from site of #AltonSterling shooting & protests.pic.twitter.com/F09xjxW6j3

credit: Mr-Lizard from the Dallas thread. Not sure if it's actually related to the protests or just the sever crime area.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Streams active on July 8th

baltimore #blacklivesmatter protest stream
www.periscope.tv...

#BLACKLIVESMATTER protest
www.periscope.tv...

New York stream
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verse
OK

SERIOUS QUESTIONS FOR YOU AMERICANS...Why haven't you organized protests through out the whole America yet?? Just saying...if there were protests in every single city of your country, you'd get way more attention AND results. Work as one and you will become winners.

Because the majority of us know that a few bad apples in localized police departments does not equal rampant systemic racism.

Pants Up, Don't Loot!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You're only divided if you allow them to divide you. You can rize above it...be your own men and women again. Take your country back, isn't that what AMERICA is all about?? INDEPENDENCY?? (lol sorry about the wrong spelling.. me = Iceland!)

But I think...you guys, should really take your country back, your people are way more powerful than the pigs if you go against them. Plus.....way more of you guys have guns than cops lol. Probably why they govaman tryna disarm you all..

We have a grievance industry that is burrowed into our society like fleas, and national media that feeds their propaganda.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Are they protesting black criminal behavior? if not, F@#$ em.

I'd elaborate but you didn't either...

considering the fact that the America's jail cells are also chock fulls white males like yourself, maybe you should begin protesting white criminal behavior as well.

if not...well, i won't say the rest.

if you're not responsible for another white man's criminal activity, don't expect me to be responsible for someone else's just because they have the same skin color as me.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

OK

SERIOUS QUESTIONS FOR YOU AMERICANS...Why haven't you organized protests through out the whole America yet?? Just saying...if there were protests in every single city of your country, you'd get way more attention AND results. Work as one and you will become winners.

Because the majority of us know that a few bad apples in localized police departments does not equal rampant systemic racism.

Pants Up, Don't Loot!

^blatantly racist post.

-Mods say use alert feature.

-already used alert feature on this same racist already, can't alert again.

yet, if i call him out for what he is, i'll get in trouble correct?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
#ATLISREADY
www.periscope.tv...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh cool, I didn't know anybody already put a thread together.

Hopefully everyone behaves themselves tonight. No need for a Ferguson/Baltimore 2.0 after Dallas...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
These protestors... "pigs go home!" "shut it down!" Shut what down?? What about shut black violence down? Im all for curbing police brutality, but these people are nuts. We might as well turn the whole country into Detroit. Then we wont have cops at all. A very large amount of people have all but lost their minds entirely.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Atl news chopper coverage
www.11alive.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join