It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie to sell soul, endorse Hillary, at New Hampshire event next week?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Rumors and speculative sources flying all over the place today.

Claims are circulating around that Bernie Sanders will in fact officially endorse Hillary Clinton for President.

Even after the damage of Hillary being exposed by the FBI confirming dozens of high impact lies.

Sanders got around 12 million votes in the primaries.

Now what will those 12 million voters do in November ??

AP & NBC: Bernie to sell soul, endorse Hillary, at New Hampshire event next week

The Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders campaigns are discussing a potential event next week in New Hampshire, during which the Vermont senator would endorse Clinton’s White House bid.

A Democrat familiar with the plans said Wednesday if the two sides continue to make progress, Clinton and Sanders would appear at the joint event Tuesday in New Hampshire. The Democrat spoke on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to discuss the plans.

Clinton and Sanders officials declined comment on the possible rally, which was first reported by NBC News.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Too late for him to gain over Hillary, if all this investigation was a bid earlier he may have gotten a chance, but I think that it was all premeditated to drag this long in order to take away his chances.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder how close to the truth that headline is actually? I could see it being the selling of his soul to Satan, er, I mean Hillary.

If he actually supports that thing he's not worth any respect. He's selling himself off the the lowest bidder, lowest form of life anyway. Big problem is however., he will have sold out all those who supported him and I think that will bring him and Hillary a lot of grief.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/7.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

link   
Yes, Bernie has said that he will endorse.
It's disappointing when someone who speaks in a revolutionary way ends up backing the establishment.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I hope he has the self-respect to endorse no one. That is his best option.

I do not agree with his policies but he appears to be "clean".

I would keep it that way. Last thing I would do is endorse corruption.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The man is complete trash if he does this. He has completely sold out to the establishment. What a disgusting betrayal to the people who supported him and his own principles that he supposedly believed in.
edit on -050005pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Bernie might become ....

an "Established Fact".

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Yes, Bernie has said that he will endorse.
It's disappointing when someone who speaks in a revolutionary way ends up backing the establishment.

Exactly. Perhaps then his entire rhetoric was in the end, just all hot air. A phony.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This isn't going to affect anything. His voters are not going to go to the polls, except those were on board for the free college plank

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Anybody who thought that Bernie was "different" is grossly naive. I didn't buy his schtick for one second. Let this be a lesson to everyone that buys into a man who's campaign rhetoric largely rides on concepts and iterations of the word "free".

His posture should have been a giant red flag. Just another crooked politician playing the masses like a fiddle.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The man is complete trash if he does this. He has completely sold out to the establishment. What a disgusting betrayal to the people who supported him and his own principles that he supposedly believed in.

+1 If he truly endorses her , which unfortunately appears likely .

I wish the majority of the people would stop treating politicians like if they were their kids and supporting them no matter what.

As a libertarian I would have voted for Bernie and would have taken him over Trump , so it gives me no pleasure to call a piece of Sh1t . Sh1t when it looks and smell like $h1t.

What a total disappointment. At best, he was more naive than I thought.

edit on 51731America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jul 2016 17:51:02 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
He always said he would back whoever the party chooses for leader. He ran under the Democrat banner. Your party picks a horse and you back it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
This isn't going to affect anything. His voters are not going to go to the polls, except those were on board for the free college plank

Assuming they actually believe Hillary isn't lying.

Not an easy assumption anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The "if you cant beat her, join her" mentality.

Which really means...... LOSER!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon
Your party picks a horse and you back it.

Better yet if your party picks corrupted crap,and you back it, it makes you corrupted crap.

Him backing Hillary is pissing on everything he claimed to be against. He claimed to be against the system not backing the system.

edit on 55731America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jul 2016 17:55:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Here we go again, Bernie said that if he would not get the nomination he would fully endorse Hillary, he said that at the start of the race against Hillary.

But plz do remind us every other day how bad bernie the communist is really.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Why would this surprise you? Sanders has said over and over that is Trump became President it would be a disaster for the country and that he would do anything to stop that. He has also said on many occasion he would endorse Clinton if she won. Only peoples fantasy world was this not going to happen. And it give Sanders a voice on the Democratic platform. And 69% of his supporters already say they will support Clinton, no doubt because he has been preaching how bad Trump is.

This is not the like in the GOP where large parts of the GOP think Trump is something dirty stuck to their shoe. In the Senate Sanders and Clinton voted the same way over 95% of the time. And watching Trump running a train wreck of a campaign would is enough to make most people fear him bringing that level of leadership to the nation. I mean the lack of organization, communication, common message and ground game in the Trump campaign tells a tale of poor leadership. Frankly that is enough to scare any Sanders supporters to Clinton.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Bernie said he stood for all kinds of stuff, then he supports Hillary who is the totally opposite of what Sanders' supporters said they believe. So Sanders is going to screwed all of his supporters.

#stoprapeculture

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Bernie to sell soul, endorse Hillary, at New Hampshire event next week?

Judging by what transpired on Capital Hill during the hearing.

I thought it was pretty much proven Sanders party did that long ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Here we go again, Bernie said that if he would not get the nomination he would fully endorse Hillary, he said that at the start of the race against Hillary.

But plz do remind us every other day how bad bernie the communist is really.

Try to figure than one out.

Sanders lost to a complete idiot.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join