It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up and Stand up!! we are mankind!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It is time for mankind to stand up and say I Am Man. make every moment the best moment and dont ever be bored because every moment is an eternity. This is one of the most exiciting times to be alive because things are going to take a extremely large U-turn and things are just starting. Over this last past Onehundred or so years the human race has developed amazing technologys and became much more artistic and curious. Now is Evolution and our minds will soon open up. We will soon be more than chimpanzees that live on War and destruction. We will be Peaceful.

Example- Have you noticed that the older people want war and the youth Do not?

sorry about me spelling mate... I learned to read yesterday..

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Im sorry for that post. Im just in a really deep state of mind right now... peace out!!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SleepingDillinger
Example- Have you noticed that the older people want war and the youth Do not?

Maybe that has to do with the wisdom and experience that comes with age...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Maybe that has to do with the wisdom and experience that comes with age...

Or maybe they are too old and gotten used to the war.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Nobody wants war, but it has been made clear throughout history wars are much less costly if fought earlier rather than later.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It could have to do with the fact that they don't have to do the fighting this time... Not calling old people cowards just stating that human nature tends to make you call for blood more the less you are at risk. Also the Older people were around when we had a somewhat trustable government, whereas those of us who are young learned at a very young age that "the man" is synonymous with lies, pain, and destruction.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
War what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

Maybe people are finally gettin what that song is about.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hitler and Milosevic would disagree on war being good for nothing. It got rid of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Hitler and Milosevic would disagree on war being good for nothing. It got rid of them.

You dont have to tell me

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
>>>Hitler and Milosevic would disagree on war being good for nothing. It got rid of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

make every moment the best moment and dont ever be bored because every moment is an eternity.

yeah and then people will call you gay!

no seriously this has got to be the most profound generation of change and thought in the history of mankind, yet people are so completely and utterly detracted from reality due in part to the amazing technological achievements we have become accustom to they are for the most part in a state of blissful unawareness. arrogence consumes their souls, they think all is ok and being accepted by society is the ultimate goal in life which i do not agree with, people need to discover indivuality and let loose because honestly who knows how long we have left. i like how george noorey put it "the party is almost over". i will see you all on the dark side of the moon

[edit on 18-1-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceTman
i am sure you want to exterminate them with napalm and agent orange but the people are resilient.

I certainly don't want to exterminate anyone, but apparently you like to murder children. Thats disgusting.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by iceTman
i am sure you want to exterminate them with napalm and agent orange but the people are resilient.

I certainly don't want to exterminate anyone, but apparently you like to murder children. Thats disgusting.

Isnt this kind of talk what the whole post was against?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
To me, it seems that it's more time for MENS to stand up after decades of disorientation generated by a msiguided liberal-feminist ideology! That, of course, without falling into stupid machism and negating the fundamental role of womens in our lives and how we can live in equal symbiosis together...

Mens here, repeat after me:

"I AM A MEN!!! I have a penis, and am unquestionably proud of it!!! I will think with my mind and # with my penis... not the opposite!"

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"..and f--- with my penis..."

censorship...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The guy who started the thread was cleary tripping at the time. Fair enough though.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Warlike behavior is by definition uncivilised and therefore primitive. It doesn't matter why you fight or what weapons you use, you are a savage, you may as well poke a bone through your nose and get around with your butt hanging out of a lioncloth.

If you want people to beleive in a civilisation, it must be civilised, in thought, action and deed. We must treat even our enemies with dignity and compassion, if we wish to be considered dignified and compassionate. It's not about what they do that should concern us, it's about what we do that demonstrates what sort of people we are.

Let the muslims have enough rope to hang themselves with, let them take all the blame for whats going on, don't allow them any moral grounds to complain. Then, and only then, will everyone in the whole world will see them for what they truly are, and see that we are so much better than that.

Modern war is the most stupid thing humans do, for a small percentage of the cost of arming the world we could feed everyone and fix it instead...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
war is in us humans we fight for land money power. since we were on this planet we fought cause we believed in different gods or had differents beliefs so we will end up destroying ourselves cause its what we do best

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
An eternity in happiness sounds frightening! What about all the other feelings?

As James Tiberius Kirk once said it;
"I need my pain! It's what makes me human!"

and thus it is with me, I need all feelings, not just happiness. An eternity with just one feeling is more frightening than death!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join