It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illusive Parasitic Forces of Evil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Some days, my Heart, my Soul is filled with despair, that humans are never going to change, that at best we'll do the universe a favor and eradicate ourselves, at worst we'll suicide the entire universe due to our own selfish fears and greed. Now, regardless of how much base this idea has, it is ultimately unfounded, because the root of it ultimately exists only in myself, even as all worries, all fears, all negativity is mrooted, ultimately, in a diseased Self, because these things are the disease. How is this disease spread? how does it propogate? what can be used to combat it? I have found, that the disease first implants itself in ones mind in the form of fears, doubts, and insidious whisperings(that person doesnt need that as much as you) that feed off themselves and your response to them.

Just within the mind alone they are an apt and deadly foe; however, when One lets these influences gain hold and exert influence over ones Overt Actions-when one succumbs to the voice of doubt and fails to pursue one of their Life Goals- or when one falls victim to Wrath and beats someone senseless These forces of Evil grow exponentially. Evil cares not, Evil has no scale with hich to measure itself. Evil is Evil, the smallest act of malfeasance or maliciousness is Just as Evil as killing 10 million people, because Evil does not differentiate. Evil has an agenda: The Complete and Utter Annihilation of Everything. telling a Lie contributes energy to Evil which it will use towards its agenda. Now, simply because telling a lie is less useful to Evil than killing 10 million people, both are the same amount of Evil because both contribute to its agenda.

Thus, for anyone who claims to love Truth and despise Evil as I do- their words are hollow if that person is not actively seeking to eradicate from themselves any and all vestiges of Evil- simply, saying to Doubt: Thou shall not Sway me. Saying to Lust: Thou shall not Tempt me. To Wrath-Thou shall not Control me-and then(get this) doing your best and utmost to follow through. Evil simply CANNOT benefit from the actions, however base and wrong, of One who is actively working against the forces of Evil within their own Selves, because they are inherently opposed to it Evil gains no purchase from their actions however wrong they may be, because it can be said for that person, Truthfully, that they had no choice in the matter, having given it their all.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This Evil is sick, twisted and perverse- so what is it that makes a man serve this Foul Master, this man who would kill all his prisoners? What makes a man, knowing the folly of his ways, continue forward in willing ignorance? What drives a man to say 'this action is wrong' and still make it anyways?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In some circles they're called tricksters, others define "it" as Djinn or parasites, satan and aliens.

There is something that manipulates us both physically and mentally. Truth be told it's inescapable.

Step back for a second and you can see the infinite beauty that surrounds us from the super small to the super big and everything in between. Yet, there is this driving force that seeks to distort the beauty around and within. Call it what you want but don't be deceived, true beauty will still exist all around you.

If you fall, simply get back up and give thanks to the divine that allows us to share in the beauty regardless of the temptations for evil around us.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This bit of thinking 'Evil cares not, Evil has no scale with hich to measure itself. Evil is Evil, the smallest act of malfeasance or maliciousness is Just as Evil as killing 10 million people, because Evil does not differentiate. Evil has an agenda: The Complete and Utter Annihilation of Everything. telling a Lie contributes energy to Evil which it will use towards its agenda. Now, simply because telling a lie is less useful to Evil than killing 10 million people, both are the same amount of Evil because both contribute to its agenda.' I owe to Mr Brent Weeks- in (cant remember which-) either Shadows Edge or Beyond the Shadows of the Night Angel trilogy, the Big Bad asks the captured princess, what she knows of Evil: “I think evil has agents,” Jenine said. “I think we allow evil to use us. It doesn’t care if we know what we’re doing is evil or not. After we’ve done its will, if we feel guilty, it can use that to condemn us in our own eyes. If we feel good, it can immediately use us for its next objective.”

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
'Truth be told it's inescapable.' That's Exactly what I despair of- and also what I Absolutely refuse to Accept- to the point, sometimes, where I feel crushed between this Evil and my stalwart refusal of it.
hmm, perhaps that's what you meant?

edit on 7-7-2016 by 5leepingWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Not sure where you are going, if you believe in evil as a force, then it's not illusive.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

Well, the Christians probably simplify it best. Satan was cast down to this world and his only empowerment is on this plain in the form of manipulation.

The most enlightened person succumbs to it often (we're all not Jesus Christ after all). It's seeing the impact of the manipulation in our own lives and to grow and become better because of it. If you don't learn from it, it'll simply happen again and again and again. I call those people the unevolved or unelightened. Christians call them unsaved sinners. .

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not true. Consider: theres a Force widely recognized, called Luck. Now, Luck is also known as Chance, or Chaos. Randomness. The point: Within a randomly generated string of numbers, there may appear to rise an order. Say, for instance, the first 20 digits of pi arose out of a randomly generated string of 20 numbers. Now, it was completely randomized- so how is there order? the truth is, there is no order(or conversely, Chaos), the seeming order(or chaos) is really an illusion. But, for being an Illusion, it is no less real- for it can be measured, its effects can be felt.
Evil is much the same way. All there is, is Righteousness- but, for reasons unbeknownst to this mortal, there is the appearance of Evil. Evil is a force that can be felt, can be known, even measured to some extent, but it is no less illusionary than the seeming order within chaos.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's not random:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, ...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Care to clarify further? I believe I've missed your point. As it is, I clarified in my post that either one believes in Chaos or Order- the other is an illusive, yet undeniably Real force. For me, I choose to believe all is Order- yet the effects of Chaos can still be felt and recognized. I throw 6 20 sided dice: the result is fated, yes, but there is the capability(illusive, but no less real) for change. It could be said that whatever faces the dice land on were meant to be, but it could as easily have been a different face.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
But if its truly as you earlier stated- that Evil is inescapable- then even the one who learns from it is doomed to die under its thumb, is that so? In this sense, then, the learning would be its own reward, for it is only in knowing that we can begin to resist... So how does one Ably resist? Measuring ones Self, coming to recognize the manipulation in our lives-then saying to Wrath- thou will not Control me and then fighting it off as best you can... So its as I thought, then, that Win or Lose, the fact you you choose to Fight- fully, and without remiss- ensures your own salvation...
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior

Care to clarify further? I believe I've missed your point. As it is, I clarified in my post that either one believes in Chaos or Order- the other is an illusive, yet undeniably Real force. For me, I choose to believe all is Order- yet the effects of Chaos can still be felt and recognized. I throw 6 20 sided dice: the result is fated, yes, but there is the capability(illusive, but no less real) for change. It could be said that whatever faces the dice land on were meant to be, but it could as easily have been a different face.

Or order out of (perceived) chaos. It's not exactly explainable, at least not in a post. It is something realized through self-enlightenment.

It's a sequence that follow ps you from cradle to grave. Nothing can escape it from a plant to a storm to a human consciousness. We all have ups and downs just like the stock market. The Japanese cleverly identified this behavior and maps the ups and down cycle via candlestick doji's.
that same pattern exists within us, but being able to predict the doji is rather hard unless you look "within".

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

But if its truly as you earlier stated- that Evil is inescapable- then even the one who learns from it is doomed to die under its thumb, is that so? In this sense, then, the learning would be its own reward, for it is only in knowing that we can begin to resist... So how does one Ably resist? Measuring ones Self, coming to recognize the manipulation in our lives-then saying to Wrath- thou will not Control me and then fighting it off as best you can... So its as I thought, then, that Win or Lose, the fact you you choose to Fight- fully, and without remiss- ensures your own salvation...
Thanks!

My last post should help explain the questioning in this post.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Interesting- I had not heard of these candlestick Dojis before, I will have to look into them more.

Are you sure its inescapable to human consciousness though? Not claiming otherwise, myself, but theres been many a great Teacher who has claimked to escape it...

Also, recent memory shows a thread about Magic, wherein One looks within, and then changes his fate... mayhaps this is what they meant? being able to perceive this sequence as formless, and there for allowing for change?

Just spitballing here, of course: Thanks for leading me to some very interesting discoveries!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I don't know about "everyone" but it gets me often. The catch however is sometimes I can predict my doji and other times I can recognize it after the fact.

I other words, when I recognize my downward doji I try to limit my decisions as they will predictably blow up in my face. Whereas when I recognize an upward doji I embrace my "luck"
I used luck for a reason, please re-read your corresponding post about luck and chaos. *wink*

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Well, the Christians probably simplify it best. Satan was cast down to this world and his only empowerment is on this plain in the form of manipulation.

The most enlightened person succumbs to it often (we're all not Jesus Christ after all). It's seeing the impact of the manipulation in our own lives and to grow and become better because of it. If you don't learn from it, it'll simply happen again and again and again. I call those people the unevolved or unelightened. Christians call them unsaved sinners. .

Sometimes I think about how we often believe we know a lot when we know so little. Even a Christian who believes the bible is divinely inspired has little information from that source.

What if for instance humans were created by "them" and one faction put humans in a perfect place for humankind. Perfectly designed and suitable for their best and happiest lives.

Now given the choice and misled perhaps by some of "them" who helped in the human creation, the humans chose by their free will to side with the second faction (satan).

So were the humans moved simply outside a real and walled garden into an imperfect earth? That seems really doubtful to me if the planet was designed for humans and if the garden was meant to spread across the planet.

So what if they were moved somewhere else be it another reality, another planet a virtual environment, where they could play out this option to the full, thus dividing, sorting, tempering as fire to steel- themselves- in this place.

We need to withhold the thought that we have great understanding of anything, accept by faith in cases such as myself a message written upon my heart that says there is a creator and this creator indeed does love his creation and wants what is best for them all I need at this time. Here we learn and suffer torment and temptation are tested and in some form die, but here is not the reality and there is where all that is good and without misery awaits those who have faith.

If this were a virtual world maybe Jesus came within as an avatar and suffered here and sacrificed himself here that is also a possibility.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Well perhaps me explaining that I'm not a Christian may help.

I don't profess to know everything only that I "recognize" certain things. In hindsight using Chritianity is an easy metaphor to express my experiences seeing how I "see" the words of Christianity as clever doublespeak.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

It's a lot like a controlled scientific experiment. If I can "predict" an ebb and a flow in my interaction with the universe and it is validated by my experience then I simply "assume" I'm on the right track.

When others ask, I simply share my observations.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Not true. Consider: theres a Force widely recognized, called Luck. Now, Luck is also known as Chance, or Chaos. Randomness.

No, you want to use semantics in both ways, logical and lexical at the same time, or semantic hopping where it pleases, with no respect to parameters of thought into action. Your thoughts are your own, the input is of your Genesis, we are not all the same, while we do have many generalisms, pretty much as the rest of life on this planet.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This thread is really hard to read. Trying to follow the thought-process of everyone feels like madness.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join