It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible War, worse than previous 2 decades.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
looks like they are not happy with what is being said.... WWIII may be underway sooner than expected.. IMO anyway. I thought this was interesting, wanted to share.
U.S. sanctions are a decleration of war

edit on 7/7/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

Nothing will happen. Their rhetoric is always inflammatory leading to nothing whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople
Right, like abunch of pansies, or spoiled people, talking rough, trying to persuade someone, but unable to walk

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
looks like they are not happy with what is being said.... WWIII may be underway sooner than expected.. IMO anyway. I thought this was interesting, wanted to share.
U.S. sanctions are a decleration of war

THere will never be a WW3 because of North Korea. At worst South Korea gets attacked and China panics since it is now a trading nation utterly dependant on worldwide trade. China will ensure North Korea shuts the F up!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I had to laugh when I read this article, I don't want to insult a leader of another country but really this guy is an overweight overlord who embarrasses the rest of the world leaders by truly showing us what they are....illegitimate, pompous, underwhelming and gluttonous pigs wallowing in the misery of others and having not worked a true day in their life.

The real reason the World Leaders hate this guy is he shoves it in your face at how bad the system is for those below him and they don't care one bit so long as they get another swig from the trough.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
THere will never be a WW3 because of North Korea. At worst South Korea gets attacked and China panics since it is now a trading nation utterly dependant on worldwide trade. China will ensure North Korea shuts the F up!

You sure about that?

ATS - Daily NK reports North Korea declares China an enemy and threatens a "nuclear storm" against them
edit on 7-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

...and how is that "threat" any different from the threats of "annihilation" that have been coming out of Pyong-yang for the past six decades?

The tubby one sounds no different then his grand-pappy did.

If he does, in a fit of insanity, lob a nuke, he's dead. He knows that, so too do the generals just waiting for a chance to destroy him.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well for starters its N.K. threatening China, which is something they have never done in the last 60 years. Essentially the malnourished rabid dying dog is biting the hand that feeds it.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

There's always been a bit of animosity between China and North Korea, just as there was between the Soviets and North Korea. NoKo playing each against the other to get the newest toys, and more money. This is just a bit louder than is usual.

There really is nothing new here, other then a slight chance of a nuke getting lobbed. Which, of course, would indeed open a whole new wonder-chest of problems, not to mention a war on the peninsula.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Sure but NK has never labeled China an enemy or threatened to nuke them.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The nuke thing is new, that I'll agree with you on.

But labeling the Chinese as enemies? That always depended upon which way the internal politics were swinging. Though I will admit, that it didn't/doesn't happen as often as toward the US and its allies.

Internally, within the party hierarchy, China has, or so rumour has it, always held an ambiguous place...certainly not a friend, Noko doesn't have those, not an ally, either...at least not in the sense that the US has allies--Great Britain, Canada, etc..., but not quite an enemy. Very hard to define...though right now, it would seem, to this outsider anyway, it's shading towards enemy, but not quite. I feel a headache coming on...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

Yeah, nah. Little Kim is wanting attention, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When is someone in the North Korean military going to have the gonads to shut this obnoxious blow hard up? I'm so tired of hearing his childish and ignorant saber rattling. How stupid can he be to declare war on the U.S.? The power has certainly gone to his big head.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Technically, we are still at war with North Korea...

It was only ever a cease-fire. As long as Kim Un retains his control over the Police, or whatever they're called, the generals or others in the Party don't have the power needed to move on him. When that changes, he'll be gone...I suspect, with out proof, that that is what happened to his Daddy, Jr. saw an opportunity, and used it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well for starters its N.K. threatening China, which is something they have never done in the last 60 years. Essentially the malnourished rabid dying dog is biting the hand that feeds it.

They have been doing this ever since China signed its first trade deal with the RoK. One week China is a dear brother the next week they back stabbing dogs who will destroyed. I do not think China takes it any more serious then we do when this idiot makes random threat of the week.

new topics

top topics

join