It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theresa May Will Be Killed By Her Masters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just a little thought here.

Theresa May is an expendable tool. She couldn't even stay awake while Cameron made his Chilcot statement.

What better use could they make of her than to get her into place. Then bump her off. Leaving us bereft and seeking direction.

Just a thought.
edit on 7 7 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester could you expand on who this woman TM is? If not I can do a. Simple bing check on her is she from Europe?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

She’s the next Prime Minister, unelected again of course.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName thank you so prime minister is a UK thing? Interesting world today, thanks for the reply it is very much regarded in kindness with much thought to go on.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yet another T May thread I do by now know you have a huge downer on her Mr Kester.. Surely she must have some good points thinking that 199 serving in Government MP's voted for her. I do hope A Leadsom will prevail as someone fresh and with new ideas..
The BBC has done a profile on both I wonder if only the positives are portrayed..

www.bbc.co.uk... Theresa May ( First few Lines )

Date of birth: 1 October 1956 Job: Home secretary Education: Mainly state-educated at Wheatley Park Comprehensive School with a brief time at an independent school; St Hugh's College, Oxford Family: Married On her party's future: "(It is) nothing less than the patriotic duty of our party to unite and to govern in the best interests of the whole country. We need a bold, new positive vision for the future of our country - a country that works not for a privileged few but for every one of us." Says people want more than just a "Brexit PM" and has vowed to unify the Leave and Remain factions in the party.

www.bbc.co.uk... Andrea Leadsom.

Date of Birth: 13 May 1963 Job: Energy and climate change minister Education: Tonbridge Girls' Grammar School; Warwick university Family: Married with two sons and one daughter On her party's future: She says she has entered the race to be Conservative leader as she "really believes in the opportunity thrown up by the referendum" and has "a real heart" for the job, adding: "This is something I really long to do." She says delivering on the referendum is "absolutely top priority" for the next prime minister. "It's not just about leaving something, it's about re-engaging with the rest of the world," she says. She also says she has a "real desire to see the social justice in our country turned around", and, if elected, would focus on mental health, improving skills and getting young people into work.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Just a little thought here.

Theresa May is an expendable tool. She couldn't even stay awake while Cameron made his Chilcot statement.

What better use could they make of her than to get her into place. Then bump her off. Leaving us bereft and seeking direction.

Just a thought.

Why do you keep coming up with this crap? Conspiracy doesn't mean have an idle thought and post it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
Nah. May is the necessary choice to ensure the UK's membership of Europe as non voting, paid up members of the EEA. Being a remainer she can argue the case for this, especially since all the brexiter promises are impossible!

This was all planned which was why Gove shafted Johnson. Luckily for Gove he got so few votes he did not have to withdraw and instead looked like a "normal" condidate.

Theresa May is a diabetic so she will resign due to ill health after we leave the EU and sign up for the EEA. She will take all the flak for allowing free movement of labour! The new leader (a strong remainer, don't know who) will take over with a clean slate.

The EU will survive. Remember how many times the Euro was dead over the last 10 years and it's still here. The EU is slow to change due to the nature of having a 27 sided club! It has suffered 3 huge problems : corrupt lying Greece (hence its problems) , the banking crisis and the middle east refugee crisis and yet it survives.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm still getting my head round the idea of Hilary Clinton and Theresa May being leaders of their countries at the same time.

Poor old rest of us - caught between Scylla and Charybdis.

Although, if Theresa really is in line to be got rid of I expect we can rely on Hilary to go all Gorgon on her

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Couldn’t be worse than Donald Trump and Boris Johnson. Mind you, at least they would probably stop people watching the telly because they’ll scare the children.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just love th skunks works forum, you can say pretty much any kind of crap you link and with no sources to back it up or logic behind the claim.

I think she will be the next Santa.

My claim is just as valid as yours that she will be killed of by the ATS standard

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
May is a thick, vain shill for those who really wield the power in the UK.

She won't be bumped off, she is far too usefull to them in a way that Leadsom possibly isn't.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

I really wanted Donald and Boris. We'd have had Doris.

Not so easy to make something catchy out of Theresa and Hilary.

Plus the guys had better hair.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The logic is the way things are run. The murder of David Kelly. The murder of Paul McKeever. The murder of Jo Cox.

In her case it's a way someone who is obviously worn out and unwell can be used.

Glad you like Skunk Works enough to read and comment. But no thread from you? I'd like to see one.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I am a very strong supporter of the British constables. Obviously this has led to a keen interest in Theresa May's activities.

I had no idea she was to be almost certainly the next PM until recently. Another valid reason to pay attention to her. And now the charity scandal. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join