It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair: “World a Better Place After Iraq War”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Did he really say that? if he did, I wonder under what kind of anti depressant medications he is on.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IllegalName

Did he really say that? if he did, I wonder under what kind of anti depressant medications he is on.

A mixture of Alcohol, coc aine and the tears of strangled orphans.
edit on 7-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He was pretty much saying it, yes. Not exactly in those words I don’t think but while he was seemingly regretful of some decisions he still had the audacity to suggest that it was the right thing to do. It’s insulting enough to the British to say that we were right to help to turn half of the Middle East into dust, but even more insulting to the Iraqis.

I almost forgot about Kosovo, it’s so easy to forget unless you’re on the receiving end. Our country, along with USA, just seem to go from one war to another and seemingly they don’t ever end.

edit on 1ThursdayThursdayAmerica/Chicago3pmThursday4pm07 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Every single penny of Blair, Bushes and Cheney fortunes , plus the fortune of EVERY politician in the USA and UK who voted for that war should be confiscated as proceeds of crime and distributed to the victims of there acts.

I could not agree more. Unfortunately, we, the people from the coalition countries, and they, the people of Iraq and Afghanistan, not they, will be the ones paying the price of their war for many generations to come. Physically. Emotionally.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He said it. And he doesn't look all that well either. Maybe that guilt is eating him up. I hear Bush is painting kitty cats. .

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well said, I couldn't agree more!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I dont think the boy Blair has got the heart to take responsibility for his actions regarding the war,if only he could put his hand up and say yes "i made a # up",we might get where he is coming from.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
how the heck could that region possibly be any worse than it is now?
even trump said it, saddam knew how to deal with terrorist and malcontents he ran a tight ship.
getting rid of saddam created a huge power vacuum that led to what we see today in iraq and syria.

yeah he was a ruthless dictator but maybe that`s what that part of the world needs.Saddam knew his people better than we ever will,just maybe he knew that the only way to maintain order among his people is to be a ruthless dictator?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So Tony isn't just a war criminal, he's a retard as well apparently.

What world does this parasite live in?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

He don’t look well, does he? Maybe it’s just stress, which would be unsurprising since he is clearly taking the flak for the wrongs of those he took, and evidently still is taking orders from. Enough is enough, I say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join