It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato Pushing for WWIII

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat
Of course that "Us Owned' NATO will push with all means for conflicts wars, etc, as its economy is so "F***ed Up, that the only way to sustain its existence is through relentless military offence, sabotage, occupation, theft, threats, and so on...

The fate of the old mafiozi

If more people would put their nationalistic sides at bay and pay attention to the actual problem and not the symptom (difficult as they don't teach critical thinking in the west very much anymore), maybe we could put a stop to the incessant killing and maiming....

...but it might hurt the profit margin of a few who never get maimed or killed....

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That's a bloody lie, and you know it!

There was a armed coup, little something called THE CIVIL WAR! So stop lying to people how Yanuckovich and the legal government was overthrown legally when that's not the case! They were overthrown illegally, and no matter how many times you try to sell your propaganda, it will never become the truth, at least while I'm on ATS to point it out to members.

What happened in Crimea was Russia's reaction to NATO attempt to put their own puppet government in Ukraine and to get even closer to border with Russia, which we see they are already doing by increasing their troops in the Eastern Europe!

I will call you out every time, as you seem to be pushing your same old propaganda, for years now!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: playswithmachines

in any case not really worthy of EU membership.

When you have someone trying to keep that from happening because he thinks he is the only country they should deal with, so with that happening of course they won't be joining anytime soon...unless they can remove the problem of Putin backing the separatists they never will get in.

That country still has too many problems at the moment.

Yes that's what i meant, i was trying to sum it up in a neutral tone

Turkey, same deal, they want to join the EU (and this may surprise you) but i have some respect for the Turks, they are hared workers, terribly proud, don't take sht from anybody and they could be great partners, but they have a human rights issue and a dictator in charge so that will have to change before we can go further.
If NATO has to have any use at all, let them take out all the crazy IS dudes first, and then arrest everyone in the white house, 10 Downing Street, and all those other MF puppeteers who are organising this charade...

The Turks that care about their country are solidly opposed to the clowns running it now. Even as self identifying muslims, they understood the necessity of a secular government. That is all changed now and it may never go back....

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
Like many here you seem to take part of the story as all of it. I disagree with your premise that Russia acted with the intent of starting this matter due to Ukraine making a decision, based largely on the lack of financial means to maintain such a system, as if your premise was the case, Russia would have acted immediately and not after repeated problems with the West (NATO) making stable matters in Ukraine, unstable.

Sorry, but the Ukraine didn't make a 'decision'. They made a deal. The U.S. reneged on that deal. Russia wasn't in a military state of readiness if there had been a response from the U.S./NATO. It's taken time and rubles to bring Russia's military up to the point to make these moves.

Add in the current administration has been very 'indecisive', to say the least, in defending previous satellite states of the Soviet Union.

No. Putin couldn't move 'immediately', militarily or politically. He had Bush to contend with....not Obama.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Oh the current U.S. military is suffering from all those issues you cite. I'd take ANY guard/reserve unit over the current norm. But the U.S. has that reserve, that talent and vastly dominates in projection of force.

It would STILL be a slobber-knock....even today.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Like many here you seem to take part of the story as all of it. I disagree with your premise that Russia acted with the intent of starting this matter due to Ukraine making a decision, based largely on the lack of financial means to maintain such a system, as if your premise was the case, Russia would have acted immediately and not after repeated problems with the West (NATO) making stable matters in Ukraine, unstable.

Sorry, but the Ukraine didn't make a 'decision'. They made a deal. The U.S. reneged on that deal. Russia wasn't in a military state of readiness if there had been a response from the U.S./NATO. It's taken time and rubles to bring Russia's military up to the point to make these moves.

Add in the current administration has been very 'indecisive', to say the least, in defending previous satellite states of the Soviet Union.

No. Putin couldn't move 'immediately', militarily or politically. He had Bush to contend with....not Obama.

Bush is a war criminal so idolizing him over the current POS POTUSis not helping my opinion of your argument. While I agree with some of your statements, I do maintain that it would be well served to 'zoom out' a bit more to look and see who is really calling the shots. Do you think it is a coincidence that Russia was not a credible enemy at the time so we 'let' them build up due to the artificially manipulated price of oil? Do you also think that it is a coincidence that China has been given the opportunity to produce and sell their wares freely while 'obtaining' our technology to the point of almost becoming a rival to our might? And I suppose it is just another coincidence that the mightiest fighting force currently know to the planet is being systematically dismantled and our once mostly unified prosperous nation is being destroyed by greed and division.

...So many coincidences... it would seem to follow the same pattern as past historical events to anyone paying attention. Nationalism is a good thing when the people are proud of what they produce, it is problematic when the production is low however the pride is high based upon the deeds of historical people alone. This is what the US is facing now and as long as people are here, divided by pettiness and the desire to be right all the time, we will miss what is really happening to our countries, cities, towns, neighborhoods and families.

I wish more people would wake up....to what really matters and why it matters.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Oh the current U.S. military is suffering from all those issues you cite. I'd take ANY guard/reserve unit over the current norm. But the U.S. has that reserve, that talent and vastly dominates in projection of force.

It would STILL be a slobber-knock....even today.

I served and know very well the abilities of our forces until the 90's first hand; I understand the developments since and the technological advances and I also understand the problems that are guaranteed by perpetual wars with no actual plan for winning; these wars are wars to destroy a strong nation and bankrupt it;s finances, culture and society. You can keep your nationalistic pride, while understanding that constructive criticism is a must for society, not something to argue against.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Frankly, I don't buy your Bush is a war criminal rhetoric. Hence, similar response as yours. If Bush is a war criminal then Obama is. Clinton for bombing a aspirin factory....the list is long and distinguished.

I do not consider these 'coincidences' whatsoever. I do believe major war/economic collapse is NOT the interests of TPTB.

While 'gov'ts would survive via their 'retreats'. TPTB depend on and only exist via that paper machine that is our world economy. Without it, they are relegated to holders of toilet tissue rather than deeds, shares and the like. Possession becomes 9/10 the law...

They require a gradual evolution of the social, political and economic system. NOT a collapse, else all is lost for them.

While a WWIII could occur and there are historical similarities, there are major differences as well. Never before has complete world domination/control been the goal. Never has the whole house of cards been stacked so high or fragile.

Sorry, at least not for a while yet.....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sigh, screw national 'pride'. I deal in simple facts. As far as the U.S. forces have degraded, the overhype of China's and Russia's capabilities have been historic....Legendary....crap.

Neither are capable of any significant projection of force whatsoever. Period. If your are a vet, then you know perfectly well what I'm talking about.

Europe alone could defeat Putin....

The rest is hype by the same people you mention...the same crowd. Why you even buy it is beyond me....unless it is a deliberate disinformation campaign!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
NATO and the EU have exhausted any possibility of still existing in the 21st century, and that will be visible at the moment of the upcoing total defeat in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen. Expulsion of NATO forces from the middle east and arrest of NATO expansion in eastern Europe: Georgia, Ukrain, etc. will seal the deal with this useless relic of barbarism. Worst loser will be the EU, which due to its pro-NATO policies, will be in a complete state of multu-pronged defeat, occupied by muslim fanatics returning from Syria and insane, dangerous war veterans. A fate awaits them very similar to what awaited the return of US veterans from Vietnam.

The armed forces of European countries will have to be subject to extreme cuts. No more boats, no more tanks, no more intelligence running wild in the EU, and no more money + a guaranteed stand-off, civil war, chaos and collapse of the EU civilization is inevitable due to upcoming defeat in every EU move. For example in the Philippines, where EU stooge Duterte is running a psy op, to kill its political enemies, and in Iraq where the corrupt pro-EU government is supporting al-qaeda/ISIS.

This will all end badly in a matter of months.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

How would the tactics look if their was a Russian invasion of Europe. Once they had advanced a hundred miles, using Nukes would be like bombing your own allies. Hitler used lightening tactics, in slow tanks, nowdays a tank can travel a hundred miles in three hours, armoured vehicles more, if their was an invasion at midnight, most of Europe's main Capitals would have Russian troops on their streets by morning, what are you gonna do Nuke em, and blow the Capital cities away? none of these scenarios make any sense. A first strike Nuclear attack is pointless, after a few go off, targeting and flying in the airborn debris is impossible. In the event that any of this madness occured, then what would we have, a systematic breakdown of infra structure, that would mean it was dog eat dog, and nothing worth winning. Who would give a sh&% if the soldier on the street was Russian or NATO, they would have food, and would be fair game.The war planners know any such confontation is not a War like WW11 where the Nazis had to be taken out for the greater good of humanity. All the "haves" would very shortly be "have nots" The Bushes the Clintons the Rothchilds ,wouldn't have a bar of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yes that is the title and this is what the evidence is showing. There are many examples and sources however there are many who still think that the USA and NATO stand for 'Good' and everyone else is 'Bad'.

I say wake up and take a look at what is going on before it is too damn late. What is happening in the US news is trivial when compared to this, in my opinion.

First came the statement on June 17, 2016 by the German foreign minister, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, who accused his fellow members of the NATO alliance of “warmongering” against Russia, and warned of inflaming the situation with “loud saber-rattling.”

Steinmeier was critical of the recent NATO military exercises in Poland and the Baltic countries. This was the most extensive war game in Eastern Europe since the end of the Cold War. Accompanied by fighter jets, ships, and 3,000 vehicles, more than 31,000 troops, including 14,000 from the U.S. and 1,000 from the UK had participated in Operation Anaconda, a 10-day exercise aimed at countering a Russian attack. Somewhat ominously, this was the first time since Nazi Germany invaded Poland on September 1, 1939 and started World War II that German tanks had entered Poland.

Source

If we look at what is going on in the world right now we see massive banking failure looming on the near horizon; a product of Keynesian economics and central banking systems control of the monetary system. As the system needs a reset before it implodes, WAR has been a successful means to regulate populations, garner support of the population and to blame the poor economic situation experienced by the masses on a centralized enemy... "Buy War Bonds...Save The Country".

Then you have Russia basically calling out to anyone who will listen and stating categorically that NATO is pushing for a war by steadily encroaching on Russian space (yes we almost had a nuclear war from Russia trying the same thing back in the 60s). If it wasn't okay for Russia to do it then, it is not okay for us to do it now.

any new troops and tanks and other weaponry stationed at the borders of eastern european countries is in response to putins massing of troops and tanks at the russian border. as well as the provacative russian jets flying near the borders, and russians sailing their subs and ships close to nato country waters.

notice how the world war 3 conspiracy theorists dont mention that. when they put sanctions on russia they started massing troops and tanks at their borders to eastern european and balkan countries. all nato is doing is responding in kind in a defensive posture so putin doesnt get any crazy ideas.

if putin didnt didn mass his troops at the borders and do his provocative jet fly bys at nato borders, nato would not have relocated their military assets close to the borders of eastern european countries and the balkans.

if a war starts it will be putin starting it.

and it will lead to europe , 50 percent of russia's oil and gas revenue, buying their gas from someone else.

the first american natural gas LNG ship arrived in scotland. so europe is moving away from russian gas. putins pissed off at this.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yes that is the title and this is what the evidence is showing. There are many examples and sources however there are many who still think that the USA and NATO stand for 'Good' and everyone else is 'Bad'.

I say wake up and take a look at what is going on before it is too damn late. What is happening in the US news is trivial when compared to this, in my opinion.

First came the statement on June 17, 2016 by the German foreign minister, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, who accused his fellow members of the NATO alliance of “warmongering” against Russia, and warned of inflaming the situation with “loud saber-rattling.”

Steinmeier was critical of the recent NATO military exercises in Poland and the Baltic countries. This was the most extensive war game in Eastern Europe since the end of the Cold War. Accompanied by fighter jets, ships, and 3,000 vehicles, more than 31,000 troops, including 14,000 from the U.S. and 1,000 from the UK had participated in Operation Anaconda, a 10-day exercise aimed at countering a Russian attack. Somewhat ominously, this was the first time since Nazi Germany invaded Poland on September 1, 1939 and started World War II that German tanks had entered Poland.

Source

If we look at what is going on in the world right now we see massive banking failure looming on the near horizon; a product of Keynesian economics and central banking systems control of the monetary system. As the system needs a reset before it implodes, WAR has been a successful means to regulate populations, garner support of the population and to blame the poor economic situation experienced by the masses on a centralized enemy... "Buy War Bonds...Save The Country".

Then you have Russia basically calling out to anyone who will listen and stating categorically that NATO is pushing for a war by steadily encroaching on Russian space (yes we almost had a nuclear war from Russia trying the same thing back in the 60s). If it wasn't okay for Russia to do it then, it is not okay for us to do it now.

missile defence is self defence. nato allowed this because the russians moved nuclear missles into kalingrad. european countries entitled to self defence with a missile shield if putins moving nuclear missiles into kalingrad.

notice you dont mention this lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Source

so russians moving nuclear missiles is not an iranian threat. its a russian threat. if he didnt sabre rattle there would be no need for nato to take defensive measures which is their right to do. europeans can do what they want for their self defence. russia has no say, especially after he moved nuclear missiles into kalingrad.

so just russian propaganda, saying nato is provoking this when its actually putin and russia.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nato can't even stop the illegal hunters in africa, or all the crazy badheads around the world who take delight in destruction. NATO has no balls to speak of.
Realise that you the peeps are the voice, and that you are alone.
Get used to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Go ahead, rub your belly and think everything is just rosy; I am not nor will be affected by the results either way, however you probably will, so for your sake alone, I hope you are correct.

I personally think your hubris is comedic.

edit on 3-11-2016 by notmyrealname because: grammar is important: Let's eat Grandma. Lets eat Grandma.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Do I need to say more?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh yeah...

Don't let the Military Industrial Complex do what Eisenhower warned about America.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

dont worry no war, just putins desperation cuz he will bankrupt russia in 6 months cuz of his own stupidity.

its why he is so desperate to hack and interfere in the american elections cuz he knows if hillary gets in, its gonna be much worse for him and russia.

look at it this way after hillary gets in.

fed rate hike. what does this mean. bad news for emerging markets and brics. because they borrowed alot of money through IMF. rate hike means stronger dollar. these countries have a hard time paying those loans off right now, and if they have to pay it back with a stronger american dollar, they really gonna be in trouble.

gonna drop commodities and emerging markets and china's market.

means lower oil price which is bad news for russia, with their horrible economy at the moment.

throw in more sanctions after hillary gets in office.

putins in for a rough ride.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Either ABM installations in Poland and Romania are removed, or thousands of IRBMs will be deployed in Venezuela and other central american and south american countries.
Nether the USA nor the EU will manage to overthrow Maduro anyway, and all distractions orchestrated by NATO have already failed in the middle east and other locations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join