It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato Pushing for WWIII

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yes that is the title and this is what the evidence is showing. There are many examples and sources however there are many who still think that the USA and NATO stand for 'Good' and everyone else is 'Bad'.

I say wake up and take a look at what is going on before it is too damn late. What is happening in the US news is trivial when compared to this, in my opinion.

First came the statement on June 17, 2016 by the German foreign minister, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, who accused his fellow members of the NATO alliance of “warmongering” against Russia, and warned of inflaming the situation with “loud saber-rattling.”

Steinmeier was critical of the recent NATO military exercises in Poland and the Baltic countries. This was the most extensive war game in Eastern Europe since the end of the Cold War. Accompanied by fighter jets, ships, and 3,000 vehicles, more than 31,000 troops, including 14,000 from the U.S. and 1,000 from the UK had participated in Operation Anaconda, a 10-day exercise aimed at countering a Russian attack. Somewhat ominously, this was the first time since Nazi Germany invaded Poland on September 1, 1939 and started World War II that German tanks had entered Poland.

Source

If we look at what is going on in the world right now we see massive banking failure looming on the near horizon; a product of Keynesian economics and central banking systems control of the monetary system. As the system needs a reset before it implodes, WAR has been a successful means to regulate populations, garner support of the population and to blame the poor economic situation experienced by the masses on a centralized enemy... "Buy War Bonds...Save The Country".

Then you have Russia basically calling out to anyone who will listen and stating categorically that NATO is pushing for a war by steadily encroaching on Russian space (yes we almost had a nuclear war from Russia trying the same thing back in the 60s). If it wasn't okay for Russia to do it then, it is not okay for us to do it now.

edit on 7-7-2016 by notmyrealname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reminds me of the ABC Warrior powering up on 'Judge Dredd' ... "WAAAAAAR"

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have actually listened to several of Putin's speeches these last few months. He may be a whatever?? but he darn sure makes allot of sense when you listen to him.. Only a truly mad idiot would ever consider starting a nuclear war IMO.. At least Russia and China have underground shelters for much of their population..

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Although i think Putin is a gangster at best, it does look like NATO is pushing things here. A series of accidents, diplomatic arguments, and the MH17 incident all pointing to a war scenario.Both sides being played like a violin.

Plus side; Russia doesnt want a NWO any more than we do.
Minus side; They probably would use nukes, though they hardly need to, they could in a conventional war, overtake Europe in a matter of days.
I guess the button pushers in Washington & elswhere would simply write Europe off as collateral damage if this happens.

The Brexit may be the trigger for the breakup for the EU, in fact they wil use that as an excuse (are using it) for the failing economy

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

In rebutting your premise, I would point out the simple fact that despite the fact that Putin 'talks' a lot of sense, his actions betray him.

The Ukraine debacle-I'm referring to the Ukraine giving up it's nuclear arsenal in exchange for the 'promised' ABM system- has led to Putin taking Crimea and now the Eastern Ukraine. These acts undermine ANY credibility in Putin's rhetoric.

In the German comment, another explanation is Germany 'bending knee' to Putin in light of the fantastically weak leadership from the U.S. and doubts about the future policies of the U.S. and it's leadership. On one hand, Trump has stated he'd withdraw from NATO-which I heartily agree with- and on the other you have Hillary, who via Bill and speaking engagements can be 'bought' when it comes to policies and laws.

The Germans can, therefore, be expected to cover all the bases, especially with the U.K. now leaning away from the EU and others likely to follow suit.

Politically, the EU and NATO is in dire straights. (Not militarily).

A slick move by the Germans and, IMO, zero to do with any WWIII.

edit on 7-7-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Having (snipped) or Trump in the White House is like pouring gasoline over open flames... WW3 may very well happen in the next POTUS term

edit on 7.7.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Having Hitlery or Trump in the White House is like pouring gasoline over open flames... WW3 may very well happen in the next POTUS term

If voodoo doll witch woman gets in the whole world will be 'f'cked' ROYALLY.

Sometimes i wish Russia would just nke the baddies and end the legacy. It's not getting better it's getting worse.

G'd Blessit i really wish the world would just implode, i dont want to be here for that sh't.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The Germans can, therefore, be expected to cover all the bases, especially with the U.K. now leaning away from the EU and others likely to follow suit. Politically, the EU and NATO is in dire straights. (Not militarily). A slick move by the Germans and, IMO, zero to do with any WWIII.

The germans are in hock up to their necks to the world bank, as is most of the EU, England does have a strong economy and could probably make it alone. France owes trillions to China,Italy wants out but they are broke also. interesting times to be sure.
On the military front, don't get me wrong our soldiers are the best there is, but they have no ammo, spare parts etc and are vastly outnumbered by Ivan

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I'd rather not get nuked right now, i have a LOT of work to finish......

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

I'd rather not get nuked right now, i have a LOT of work to finish......

Yes well, if you were in the line of fire, i dont think you're work would matter much because
you'd be dead along side everybody else.

I think life would be much more enjoyable if that occurred, don't you?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Not really, i still have a shred of hope for us hu-mons.
You may get Chucky for president though...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

20.2.2014: Russian masked troops invade and occupy key Crimean locations, including airports and military bases, following Putin's orders.

Yeah, sure, the NATO is the agressor..

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The Germans can, therefore, be expected to cover all the bases, especially with the U.K. now leaning away from the EU and others likely to follow suit. Politically, the EU and NATO is in dire straights. (Not militarily). A slick move by the Germans and, IMO, zero to do with any WWIII.

The germans are in hock up to their necks to the world bank, as is most of the EU, England does have a strong economy and could probably make it alone. France owes trillions to China,Italy wants out but they are broke also. interesting times to be sure.
On the military front, don't get me wrong our soldiers are the best there is, but they have no ammo, spare parts etc and are vastly outnumbered by Ivan

Neither does Ivan. Numerically, Europe is more than a match for Russia. Russia still has to contend with it's huge area. China in the East and it's adding up 'littler' issues. Georgia and the like. EU's air force is more than a match, as is her tanks and combined surface fleet. Sufficiently nuked up to give pause to Putin, as well.

Putin is crafty. Not suicidal..

The only real advantage with 'Ivan', at this stage is leadership. Putin. The EU/NATO has none.

Nope. No WWIII. Not enough of an edge for Putin to try it. Not with the U.S. being an unknown variable. Militarily, things are still too well balanced......for now....

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The NATO exercise was a response to Russia invading Crimea...which was a pretty flagrant breach of international law.

You wouldn't expect less, would you?

Plus, you omit to mention how aggressive Russia has been in recent times.

I disagree that NATO is "pushing for war"; I think NATO is acting pretty much how one might expect in response to Russian aggression.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Not really, i still have a shred of hope for us hu-mons.
You may get Chucky for president though...

Actually i won't .. I live under a Prime Minister.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Nope. No WWIII. Not enough of an edge for Putin to try it.

That i agree with

ETA: Russia should be grateful to the West, we financed their revolution after all.
edit on 7-7-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
30,000 who were there for an exercise, and among them non NATO troops as well (Russia has joined some of these in the past) is not remotely a threat to Russia. So you can toss that nonsense out. When NATO deploys 800,000 troops then you can start talking about NATO starting a war. There are way more Russian Troops on NATO's borders than vice versa. Why? Because NATO's forces not set up in offensive position.

And Putins talking out of one side of his mouth and making up with Turkey out of the other. You know the only member of NATO that has shot down a Russian plane since the Cold War.

So no to anybody with just the very basic understanding of warfare NATO is no way preparing for a offensive war and to be honest they are not doing much beyond symbolic actions to prepare for a defensive one. eThe same goes for Russia, they are doing nothing to prepare for an offensive war and also do nothing to prepare for a defensive war either. IN fact they fired the entire officer Corps of the Baltic Sea Fleet, Russia's most important fleet because it has some big problems and it will take years for the those officers to replaced by ones the feel can reform the fleet. You do not throw your most important fleet into chaos if your expecting a war anytime soon.
edit on 7-7-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

That may be so, but i don't like it. Why such a big exercise, and why now? We can hardly pay for the current missions in Syria as it is. Did you know in the EU soldiers are having to call out 'bang' in exercises because they have no ammo? not even blanks? They are having to paint vehicles with spray cans because the spray booths are ineffective & are dangerous to use. If Putin knew all this (i guess he does their spies are good) then he's laughing even harder right now.
No, what worries me is the war talk spewed out by the MSM & associated trolls, they have more influence over the population....

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yes, you're right, at least in the sense that NATO is pushing quite hard to portray Russia as the bogey man that might invade eastern Europe.

Here's the deal; saw Putin interviewed on Fareed Zakaria GPS a couple of sunday''s ago and Putin stated the obvious truth, i.e., that Russia has no interest in Eastern Europe and that NATO's campaign to make out Russia as a big threat is simply a campaign to justify NATO's existence. Without the threat from the USSR and now Russia, the world has no need for NATO.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: MrSpad

That may be so, but i don't like it. Why such a big exercise, and why now? We can hardly pay for the current missions in Syria as it is. Did you know in the EU soldiers are having to call out 'bang' in exercises because they have no ammo? not even blanks? They are having to paint vehicles with spray cans because the spray booths are ineffective & are dangerous to use. If Putin knew all this (i guess he does their spies are good) then he's laughing even harder right now.
No, what worries me is the war talk spewed out by the MSM & associated trolls, they have more influence over the population....

Well it is not a big exercise, NATO no longer has those. They used to have exercises involving 100s of thousands of troops. The exercise in Poland is a symbolic show that NATO will defend it eastern members. Realistically if they were really training to defend the East that number would need to 5 times as large. So NATO is in no way shape or form preparing for a war. And if Russia even had the the slightest concern about a war would have to extend the 1 year conscripts that make up the bulk of the military so they could get them into fighting shape.

NATO never bothered doing much in the East until the occupation of Crimea and then a series of threats against NATO and non NATO states. Which of course also pushed Sweden and Finland into becoming NATO jr partners.

Now something to think about for people who think NATO is the aggressor and Russia has not been making threats. Who do neutral states like Finland and Sweden see as the treat? Who did they turn to when they felt that threat? Kind of puts things in perspective.
edit on 7-7-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join