It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I agree, this a big example of how the elite gets away with murder while the population is too dumb out to even care.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Lying is not a serious issue. Everyone lies. The Republicans trying to make something out of this are lying to you right now.

Family matters you maybe correct with little white lies, but big ones will cost people their marriages.

"Honey no your butt isn't fat", or " Honey your outfit looks amazing" obvious little white lies

"Honey no I didn't have sex with both of your best friends" Deal breakers

I think it goes the same for politicians, little white lies will get overlooked, but huges ones need to be addressed asap.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The voters will become the Jury in November.

Hillary is a sinking ship as of this week.

She will take on a lot of water when that Committee calls her on the carpet about lying to them under oath.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The worst thing a person can do is to just accept things, because thats just how it is.

Thats the biigest BS in the world.

Because of that thinking, all of this we see in the world is happening. Where corrupted arrogant criminals can do whatever they please, and can get away with everything because people think its the way its supposed to be.

Well f##k that. Take action and change that. Or shut the hell up and login to facebook or whatever.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: introvert

If you can find that statement from Comey? I'm interested in hearing it.

Did you have a chance to watch Gowdy's first set of questions? He was particularly focused on false statements and intent.

No, I was only able to hear bits and pieces, as I have other responsibilities that take priority. I hope to watch more of it once I get settled in for the night.

I did hear Comey make a comment about intent, which pretty much put that gross negligence nonsense to bed.

Watch Gowdy's questioning when you get a chance. He discusses how false exculpatory statements -- made after the fact -- are used by prosecutors to prove intent and consciousness of guilt.

Well, he actually gets Comey to say it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is why I keep telling that the issue of Hillary and the FBI finding along with the tarnished Lynch will follow her until election day.

This will no die anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
its just getting super obvious that hillary is predetermined, preordained to be potus

wouldn't surprise me at all for trump to melt down a week before the election and hand it to her

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

American people have been trained well by the media, with the blessings of the government, whatever the media wants the population to give attention too at any given time, most of the population will do without even knowing.

When it comes to Facebook and twitter I have not accounts with any of them, never had, first due to security reason on my husband job, and because I have not time to spend on drama and that is what most of Facebook is.

Now you see why people seems to have an attention span of a two year old, I blame the media for it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She will take on a lot of water when that Committee calls her on the carpet about lying to them under oath.

Good luck with that Fox...Reality matters..

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

When the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said on Tuesday that his investigators had no “direct evidence” that Hillary Clinton’s email account had been “successfully hacked,” both private experts and federal investigators immediately understood his meaning: It very likely had been breached, but the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work.

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say
edit on 7-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I agree, she is the chosen one, she has been proven herself to the powers that be, the FBI is protecting her also and as for Trump, like you say he will either melt down or if he keep insisting on challenging her, his outcome could become more sinister.

After all the Clinton have a record of death and accidents behind then from back during Bill days.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

That is why I keep telling that the issue of Hillary and the FBI finding along with the tarnished Lynch will follow her until election day.

This will no die anytime soon.

It was dead months ago...This FBI conclusion was the last gasp of the dying horse the GOP have been kicking...

They can continue to pull the horses mouth open and shut and kick it while screaming it's still alive...But apart from wasting energy best spent elsewhere..it just makes them look desperate.

Just my 2 cents...and I am pretty sure the poll numbers haven't even squeeked in Donald's direction the last 48 hours.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And the FBI secrecy working make things worst, I wonder if the FBI was the one that hack Hillary server., they keep her safe but they have her in their pockets and not the other way around, like I been telling.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

When the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said on Tuesday that his investigators had no “direct evidence” that Hillary Clinton’s email account had been “successfully hacked,” both private experts and federal investigators immediately understood his meaning: It very likely had been breached, but the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work.

so was the post office, CIA, defense dept....so what's your point?.....Hillary is to blame for those, too?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That is the thing the GOP will not let it die, regardless if Trump is the presidential candidate or somebody else of the party choosing.

This what they will used to keep the party chances alive.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
From Hotair...

But what if the FBI did start an investigation into potential perjury?

It would take months, and might not be concluded before the election.

The likelihood of producing a referral for prosecution is about nil.

Perjury isn’t as easy to prove as simply contradicting a sworn statement.

One has to prove that the defendant knowingly and intentionally lied about a material point while under oath.

Even more so than with 18 USC 793 (f), you have to find intent and materiality.

Hillary can simply say that she had no recollection of ever transmitting classified material, and it would require the DoJ to prove that she did recall it and lied purposefully, rather than simply have a concrete but mistaken belief.

The burden of proof will be on the prosecutor, not the defendant, to show that difference.

Prosecution of perjury in Congressional testimony is exceedingly rare

hotair.com...

It's a VERY dead horse the GOP have chosen to kick...I don't see it ending well for the Senate and the House GOP in an election year.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Indigo5
What the GOP aren't getting inside their vitriolic buble and circle-jerk never ending "investigations" is that the American public doesn't give SH*&.

I care and I am NOT GOP. In fact, cleaning up corruption in government is at the top of my list of government-related issues that matter to me.

Well said, same here.

Don't care which party, if any, the politician belongs to. They all need to start being held accountable.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I applaud your optimism but you are as crazy as a Hillary supporter if you think that a Hillary supporter cares about her incompetence, lies,interfering with an active investigation against her, coincidences, and possible criminal activity exposed today.

They will defend her to the end no matter what even if she sacrifices a baby in front of them.

edit on 43731America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jul 2016 15:43:25 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: neo96

so was the post office, CIA, defense dept....so what's your point?.....Hillary is to blame for those, too?

None of those are running for the PRESIDENT of the United States.

But hey thanks for a totally useless red herring.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm sure once she wins the elections she will pardon herself, Bill, the foundation and anybody that help her get into power.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join