It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Oh, man...........believe me..........when they die? They gonna get their just desserts. Hear about Bill Clinton flying round with and partying with Billionaire Epstein? Epstein's gig is to provide the rich and powerful access to little kids for sex games.

Yea...........they're going to get theirs, but as long as they're alive, they ain't going to buck the Clintons for one simple reason.

The Clinton's got the pictures!
edit on 7-7-2016 by TonyS because: clarity

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The Clinton campaign spreading lies all over social media all day today.

Desperate they are.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am utterly appalled that on the world's premier Conspiracy website, you are all so supposedly dumbfounded that a politician lies.

I almost think that some of you are just being dramatic.

link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You really think this is just a partisan thing?

This is not a witch hunt. This is a federal official who thinks she is above the law, has committed many crimes, and is so far not facing consequences. And she is running for POTUS in spite of that.

The only partisan thing going on is Democrats defending a criminal just because she is a Democrat.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Like I said before, they stuck rigidly to the remit they were given in order to have no way of stepping out of line. It is as clear as day, Comey basically admitted as much. Now what happens will be interesting, will someone have the balls to go after all the other infractions that have been revealed?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I am utterly appalled that on the world's premier Conspiracy website, you are all so supposedly dumbfounded that a politician lies.

Astonished that some people can't see that she was hiding something.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Clinton campaign spreading lies all over social media all day today.

Desperate they are.

That's because if it's on Social Media it must be true. smdh

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
Comey looks like he needs to take a sh!t

He's been spewing sh!t for the last four hours.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I find it amazing how some people watched all that, hours of it, and only came away with "so she had a few emails".

That, is not what everyone is concerned with.

It's the lying, the destruction of evidence, the obstruction of justice.

Yes...but "Lying" "Destruction of Evidence" and "Obstruction of Justice" is precisely what Comey said he found no evidence of after thousands of agents were tasked with a 20 Million Dollar investigation spanning several years and 30k+ emails.

Did she eff-up? Yes. Was it a eff-up rooted in arrogance? Yes. Did she lie, obstruct justice or destroy evidence? no ...and I take the word of the FBI who invested much time, resources and money to determine the same.

Actually, Comey said the FBI did not investigate whether Hillary lied to Congress under oath. He said he would need a referral from Congress to do that.

Chaffetz said they would get that referral today.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
On the topic of the clinton campaign and there damage control.

I loved it the other day after the meeting how they tried to spin it as "Mrs Clinton was happy to assist the FBI in an investigation involving hacking of government systems, not an investigation into her emails as some have eluded too"

Don't remember the exact quote, but man it was priceless. Utterly comical, though extremely frightening when you realize some people would believe it.
edit on 7-7-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I find it amazing how some people watched all that, hours of it, and only came away with "so she had a few emails".

That, is not what everyone is concerned with.

It's the lying, the destruction of evidence, the obstruction of justice.

Yes...but "Lying" "Destruction of Evidence" and "Obstruction of Justice" is precisely what Comey said he found no evidence of after thousands of agents were tasked with a 20 Million Dollar investigation spanning several years and 30k+ emails.

Did she eff-up? Yes. Was it a eff-up rooted in arrogance? Yes. Did she lie, obstruct justice or destroy evidence? no ...and I take the word of the FBI who invested much time, resources and money to determine the same.

Actually, Comey said the FBI did not investigate whether Hillary lied to Congress under oath. He said he would need a referral from Congress to do that.

Chaffetz said they would get that referral today.

Let's hope they get it done asap.

This will set a major precedent if they can nail her, then Republican's and Democrat's alike will have to take a higher path from then on.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's like there's never been precedent for this kind of thing before.

Col. Oliver North got off pretty much scott free and he's making fist fulls of cash on Fox News as a contributor. Funnel US weapons to Iran through drug cartels?

He got out of that ...

The entire US federal government sending us to war in Iraq, based on intentional lies?

No one went down for that ...

I don't know why anyone is really all that surprised by this. The same thing would happen if the D next to Hillary's name was an R ... When it comes to crimes, what party you belong to doesn't matter.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

hah so true - this interview with Comey should put that spin to rest. The whole thing was about his investigation of her and others, and he specifically said so.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Yes. Prove to me how it isn't. Because from where I'm sitting the only people who care about this are Republicans, and going after Clintons is practically part of their party platform.

The only partisan thing going on is Democrats defending a criminal just because she is a Democrat.

Statements like this are how I know it's partisan because you don't have the same zeal for going after actual war criminals like W, Rove, and Rice or devoting the same amount of resources to investigating 9/11 that Benghazi got.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I don't know why anyone is really all that surprised by this. The same thing would happen if the D next to Hillary's name was an R ... When it comes to crimes, what party you belong to doesn't matter.

I'm not surprised or dumbfounded.

But I still don't like when Rs or Ds lie to Congress and if they do, they need to face consequences -- regardless of political affiliation.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Oh my goodness! Poor Comey has to endure Cummings' tirade about police shootings, and Comey has already said he has had to go to the bathroom for at least an hour and that was about 30 min. ago. He's probably about to pee his pants while he endures Cummings sermon.

Don't worry, he wears Depend (or Depends depending (no pun intended) which side of the ME he believes in).

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

It's like there's never been precedent for this kind of thing before.

Col. Oliver North got off pretty much scott free and he's making fist fulls of cash on Fox News as a contributor. Funnel US weapons to Iran through drug cartels?

He got out of that ...

The entire US federal government sending us to war in Iraq, based on intentional lies?

No one went down for that ...

As I recall, it was a little different.
He was indicted on 16 felony counts, found guilty, sentenced to a three-year suspended prison term, two years of probation, $150,000 fine, and 1,200 hours of community service served.

He didn't run for POTUS either.
What has Hillary been charged with so far?
edit on b000000312016-07-07T14:44:07-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jul 2016 14:44:07 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
C-Span has the entire hearing up, both live and from the beginning.

www.c-span.org.../fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

It does matter... we should not accept a set of laws for us and a different set for them..

I have been a registered independent my entire life, recently switched to the veterans party, to me this is not a partisan witch hunt.

She broke the law... Bush doesnt matter he was a sitting president, they will NEVER go after a president I accept that.(dont like it but I accept it) she is not a president, and shouldnt even be the democratic nominee since she was under investigation by the FBI because of a request by the IG (NOT THE REPUBLICANS).

Its stops being a partisan witch hunt when the FBI, and the IG way in with issues about the way things were done.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Yes. Prove to me how it isn't. Because from where I'm sitting the only people who care about this are Republicans, and going after Clintons is practically part of their party platform.

If you were not paying attention enough to the session today to get it, you are never going to understand.

Every Democrat preached and politicized and said nothing about anything.

The Republicans addressed a very serious issue with their questioning, and showed that the situation with Clinton is NOT ok, is at the very least incompetent, that she lied, and that she most likely broke laws. There is no gray area here. It is black and white.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join