It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Did they just say that a thumbdrive was found in an attorney's office with emails on it?

I may have misheard that...

Established by Hillary herself a long time ago.
When everyone wanted her emails, she said that she didn't have them any more... she put them on a thumb drive and gave them to her lawyers for 'safekeeping'.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

But the FBI sure did one thing.

They exposed countless proven Hillary lies and now Congress will recommend a Hillary perjury investigation (slam dunk).

Your original theory looks more accurate after today.

link   

originally posted by: sg1642
Is there anywhere to watch this streaming or otherwise?

Live stream is over now, but I'd just wait for the feature length movie. Should be out in a few months.

I hear they got Micky Rourke to play clinton and Bay will be doing all the effects.

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Unimportant?. That was the extent of emails marked classified and now it turns out they weren't even confidential after all and the c was an error.

link   
Drudge Headlines.

Comey Circus

FBI did not put Hillary under oath

Clinton Foundation under Investigation ?

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The media is spinning this like this was a victory for Hillary, but I would say it has brought up some serious issues that will not be overlooked.

Get your popcorn out folks, because after Gowdy's line of questioning followed by Chafetz's the fuse was just lit.

Fireworks to follow.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: BlueAjah

But the FBI sure did one thing.

They exposed countless proven Hillary lies and now Congress will recommend a Hillary perjury investigation (slam dunk).

Your original theory looks more accurate after today.

Probable the only thing to come from this. It's a nice condensed down version right from the horses ass, er mouth.

He validated a lot of what people where saying. It's a good thing, if it turns atleast one person(and even one would be a stretch) against hillary then it did some good.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: neo96

I thought Gowdy was awesome.

Gowdy,Hurd,Chafetz.

All kicked snip today.

I'm giving honorable mention to Ms. Lummis for saying Hillary, as a lawyer, knew the laws and should have been held to a higher standard.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Hill

A federal judge is being asked to seize the USB flash drive that holds copies of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private emails. Conservative legal activist Larry Klayman on Wednesday filed a motion to have a judge take control of the flash drive, which is being held by David Kendall, Clinton’s lawyer, as part of his ongoing racketeering lawsuit against the Democratic presidential frontrunner. “This court has a responsibility to preserve evidence and must do so to avoid its destruction,” Klayman wrote in the new motion. “Importantly, plaintiff has not requested to see the documents, hard and thumb drives at this time, but simply asked that this court take them into its custody for safekeeping.” Klayman has claimed that Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, have violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act by deleting emails and covering up her communications to avoid responding to Freedom of Information Act requests. The missing emails would show how Clinton used waivers and sold her influence in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation, he has alleged.

This was from August 6, 2015.
edit on b000000312016-07-07T14:06:20-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jul 2016 14:06:20 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
What the GOP aren't getting inside their vitriolic buble and circle-jerk never ending "investigations" is that the American public doesn't give SH*&.

I care and I am NOT GOP. In fact, cleaning up corruption in government is at the top of my list of government-related issues that matter to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Seriously , when is enough enough?

If the GOP doesn't drop this and start focusing on real issues, I'm not voting for a single one of them come November.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Unimportant?. That was the extent of emails marked classified and now it turns out they weren't even confidential after all and the c was an error.

Is Unimportant a question or a statement. It's marked as a question, but is being used as if it where a statement.

So either you are asking me if it's unimportant that hillary knowingly gave confidential information to those without the clearance to view it.

To which, my answer is YES, it's very important.

If it's a statement then you are saying that hillary giving classified info to anybody, regardless of their ability to legally view it, is not big deal to you.

I'm guessing it's the latter, but just wanted to clarify.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: neo96

I thought Gowdy was awesome.

Gowdy,Hurd,Chafetz.

All kicked snip today.

I'm giving honorable mention to Ms. Lummis for saying Hillary, as a lawyer, knew the laws and should have been held to a higher standard.

A lawyer.
A former First Lady.
A former US Senator.
A Secretary of State.
And.....

Once touted by the Democrats as the 'smartest woman in America'.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You must remeber, he has no love for the Clinton's, all the way back to Whitewater as Comey acted as deputy special counsel to the Senate Whitewater Committee in the 1980's. Later in life to keep running accross the Clintion's dealings.

It's almost like he's been leading them down the road since day one (his press conference) , the 'meat and potatoes' was not in the 'intent', but in all the surrounding details she can not refute now.

With all the details brought to light in this very broad, lengthy investigation publically, no telling what will come to light...I think he wanted them to keep on looking...

...now the panel is off and running.

mg

mg

edit on 7-7-2016 by missed_gear because: grammar

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Do you know why Bill Clinton was impeached?

President Bill Clinton was impeached on two charges: perjury and obstruction of justice. Mr. Clinton lied under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinsky, but that was not the grounds for impeachment. Clinton's track record is lie lie lie.

Hillary is a liar, and to boot with regards to national security, not BJ's.

Please get another Democrat to run for the presidency so I can actually vote.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I now pray Trump is competent enough to hang this witch in the coming months.

I fear he will handle this as ineptly as he has the rest of his campaign to this point.

A blind man could drop her from being a serious contender with the HUGE targets she presents.

Now he will probably talk about Saddam or Bernie instead of the criminal Hillary.

Pathetic examples of America.

#, Joe the plumber could win against Hillary.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This part of the committee meeting is fascinating. Inspector General staff talking about security and such.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Those were the extent of the ones marked classified found on the drive that Hillary had her lawyers ERASE, in an effort to destroy evidence.

Nevermind that the testimony today indicates that the Secretary perjured herself in testimony to Congress (under oath).

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It smells like burnt hair...People, grown adults running around with their hair on fire as if this was all somehow unexpected?

I've been saying it since day 1 -- nothing will come of this. I tried to help those with BHS (burning hair syndrome) prepare and brace themselves, but for some reason they maintained that she was going down.

Every day there were 2-3 "new" email gossip threads about how bad things looked for Hillary. And each time I said nope, this isn't going to happen guys, let's be real and stop fantasizing.

I mean, a handful of emails? Compared to the 22 million that went "missing" under Bush? I want to make a movie trailer..

"In a land where politics rule...If you thought Congress wasted a lot of money and time investigating Bengazhi more than 9/11 -- watch out! This summer...more congressional time will be wasted. More taxpayer money will fund fruitless investigations. This summer..EMAILGATE will sweep DC...and everyone's Outlook calendars will be totally full!"

That's the difference between the Democrats and Republics I guess. I blame the Democrats for not going after Bush, Rice and Cheney harder.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

She broke a law that many people have been prosecuted under... heck I was punished for sending a personal email from my work system to my home system because it created a risk to the secure system if my home computer was compromised...

She sent classified material to her home... top flight hackers dont leave tracks so they have no idea if any important information was leaked... and she walks free and clear. I am certain Comey knew that would be the outcome no matter what he did so he chose to air everything into the court of public opinion.

This should infuriate every military person and every civil servant, and anyone that held a security clearance... because you know us regular joes would have been punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I also think the democrats did not help themselves today at all by diverting and deflecting into but but but billy did it... like a 4 year old.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join