It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Noah’s Ark Attraction In Kentucky Features Caged Dinosaurs

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fair enough.

And Answers In Genesis is a non-profit organization.

And ark encounter llc is a for-profit business.

Apparently it says the park is for profit, and managed by the AIG non profit. They say they pay all appropriate taxes by law for merchandise sold and tickets.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fair enough.

And Answers In Genesis is a non-profit organization.

And ark encounter llc is a for-profit business.

Apparently it says the park is for profit, and managed by the AIG non profit. They say they pay all appropriate taxes by law for merchandise sold and tickets.

making money to peddle BS to willfully ignorant folk. thats not a crime, its called business. religion has been doing it for centuries now.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

It's owned by ark encounter, llc. A for-profit business. And the park itself is a for-profit business. They do pay all the taxes they need to by law. That doesn't mean they aren't tax exempt. Being tax exempt means just that. They don't have to pay certain taxes. The others they still do.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Will I be able to swim with and/or pet the models?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It's owned by ark encounter, llc. A for-profit business. And the park itself is a for-profit business. They do pay all the taxes they need to by law. That doesn't mean they aren't tax exempt. Being tax exempt means just that. They don't have to pay certain taxes. The others they still do.

Right, and I just said above when I researched their website they said they pay all appropriate taxes for merchandise and tickets. They are tax exempt on donations to AIG.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You're just trolling now.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
how did noah get the 34,000 different spider species on board ?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

See, that is how I know the whole story is bulls***. If it were actually true we all know that everyone would have left those creepy m'effers behind.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You do realise that the whole tax exempt thing is just an easy way for ark encounters llc to siphon money to AiG, right?

75% of the costs of this "theme park" was payed by the state in an interest free loan.

Also, why is a non-profit organisation running a for-profit business?

Ken Hamster is just a fraud and a con man.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Got to love fundamentalist, I'm sure they have plenty of followers for their display, at first I laugh, then I just feel pity, these people blind faith is what keep humanity from becoming enlightened.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

You're just trolling now.

making statements of fact, actually. but if thats what you call trolling, then they must have picked it up from this site.

anywho, im really curious as to where that money is coming from...and where its going. because you know businesses are worth more than voters.
edit on 7-7-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You really have no idea what you are talking about. I live in this region of the country and everyone is excited to have this new family friendly attraction nearby. It is a really positive thing for the region and it is something I think is neat (even as a non-religious person) to have nearby.

Maybe you could just see it for what it is...the culmination of one man's dream and a positive attraction for our area. Is that too much to ask for you to just be happy for our region or is being negative just too damn important to you?

edit on 2016/7/7 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Is their a QA exhibit where they discuss why the guy who stocked the boat was an @hole and picked the two biggest @hole of each species since the world is a cluster f?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

It was DNA

‘Noah's Ark’: Russia to build world first DNA databank of all living things
www.rt.com...

Svalbard Global Seed Vault
en.wikipedia.org...

Noah's Cosmic Ark: Preserving DNA on the Moon
www.space.com...

Last week the head of Europe's lunar missions said a DNA library might belong on the Moon. "It would act as a mini Noah's Ark for repopulating the Earth after a catastrophe," explained Bernard Foing, chief scientist with the European Space Agency, in a telephone interview with SPACE.com. "It would be a second chance." The notion echoes one that has been slowly developing over the past few years in the United States. The Alliance to Rescue Civilization (ARC) advocates a "lunar sanctuary" to preserve Earth's whole record in case the planet is destroyed.

Now how many times do you think earth went through extinction events?

I guess they like Noah's idea.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You really have no idea what you are talking about. I live in this region of the country and everyone is excited to have this new family friendly attraction nearby. It is a really positive thing for the region and it is something I think is neat (even as a non-religious person) to have nearby.

Maybe you could just see it for what it is...the culmination of one man's dream and a positive attraction for our area. Is that too much to ask for you to just be happy for our region or is being negative just too damn important to you?

Ignorance is good for your region? If it pushed Islam you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

so, if we ever go through an extinction event and lose the technology we need to get the ark back to earth when it's safe to do so what good is it going to do?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

He didnt, Noah just got some dirt and water and waited for that dirt and water to evolve into 34,000 different spider species

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

34,000??? dang it, there was over 100,000 different varieties before the flood... I kept telling noah he was forgetting something!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Stormdancer777

so, if we ever go through an extinction event and lose the technology we need to get the ark back to earth when it's safe to do so what good is it going to do?

Maybe they know, maybe their technology is being kept hidden from us, suppose they already have stations on the moon, with plans to come back, you know they will only want the best minds up there, There are already compounds set up by the elite here on earth

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There is an ancient myth, that the God Sin returned from the moon.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join