It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been gone over with a fine tooth comb, but I find it very plausible that the pope and the vatican could be the very root of the New World Order. If this is the case could the initial structure of the NWO have been put in place at the begginings of the Church? Also do you think the NWO exists in a rudimentary form? Most people speak of it as if it hasn't been put in place already, but as the old saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day" -- could this be a eupanism for the New World Order? Please discuss, and let me know if I've biten off more than I can chew -- I'm still new at this.

BTW this link has some good info: www.sdadefend.com...

d3v

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well the NWO is a slow and incrimental process.

It has been here for AGES and is getting stronger and stronger.

It will only take a war to get the NWO is full implementation.

As for the vatican illuminati link, that was to form Christianity which is an absolute farce of a relegion (so are the rest) built entirly of propoganda and half-truth and lies.

I do think the NWo was predicted a long time ago..... anyone "behind-the-scenes" back then would of known what the future held...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burning_Inside
If this is the case could the initial structure of the NWO have been put in place at the begginings of the Church?

Any evil cabal that takes 2000 odd years to control the world isn't worth worrying about.

Also do you think the NWO exists in a rudimentary form?

I don't think it exists at all.

Most people speak of it as if it hasn't been put in place already, but as the old saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day" -- could this be a eupanism for the New World Order?

No, its just a regular saying.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There have been links and theories for years about the Vatican being or setting the seeds for the new world order, you can find numerous threads throughout ATS which state these theories

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The New World Order is a war against God and humanity, waged by Satan to create a one world government for his Anti-Christ to reign and conquer the Earth in a one world dictatorship.

Christianity is the reason behind the New World Order, because Satan hates our free will. I cannot prove that it is, but why else would all this prophecy be fufilled and why would anyone else but Satan want a one world government? To defy God, that is the only reason for a NWO, which enslaving the Earth and destroying free will would be defying God for sure.

As for The Vatican being behind the NWO, this is very feasible. Why? I feel that after Christ was crucified, Satan knew what that meant. He knew it was going to make it twice as hard for him to try and rule if Christ got in the way. So, he infiltrated the first church of Christ, Catholism. With the rules and twists the Catholic church has, it wouldnt suprise me at all if The Devil got into the church at the early stages for his first steps of the abomination of Christ and man's free will.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nygdan, you don't feel that the framework for the NWO has been layed? It doesn't seem possible that if a change so major was to happen that it would happen in the blink of an eye. I think the wheels have been turning for many years, and in this time the powers that be are getting a stronger and stronger foothold on the global economy. We all know that money and power go hand in hand.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burning_Inside
feel that the framework for the NWO has been layed?

No. Outside of proto-globalist groups like the League of Nations and the United Nations I don't quite see it. I think that something more than mere globalism is required for something like the NWO Cabal.

It doesn't seem possible that if a change so major was to happen that it would happen in the blink of an eye.

2,000 years is certainly more than a blink of an eye tho.

d3v

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah and does Satan represent the One World GOverment??

I've been wondering about it...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The New World Order is controlled by man, not Satan, etc. The New World Order is a man made thing and will be controlled by man.

d3v

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The New World Order is controlled by man, not Satan, etc. The New World Order is a man made thing and will be controlled by man.

Yeah I know but i was asking what Satan represents in Christianity.

I heard it represents the one world goverment.

They are satanists and im wondering what it is...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi Burning....first question...how come you are allowed to post linkS? I wanna but ill get banned.

I agree with you about the Vatican....i have awebsite with research provin it and im sure you can find proof via other websites if you do a simple search on google. The Vatican is the ruler of the NWO. The Black Pope really runs the Vatican as opposed the public pope of John Paul II who is the 'white pope' because of the apparell he wears....the black pope runs the show....not really black in race but wears black and is the sinister secret of the New World Order. Check out Seventh Day Adventists material...they support your belief too but unfortunately they believe alot of prophecies have come to pass many many years ago whch i dont agree with. I am convinced the next pope will be Antichrist....or possibly the Vatican will CLONE Jesus ...wel they will claim its Jesus....and this will eb in fact the Antichrist. But maybe im going to far than you already know at present....let me know what you think if you wish.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Hi Burning....first question...how come you are allowed to post linkS? I wanna but ill get banned.

I agree with you about the Vatican....i have awebsite with research provin it and im sure you can find proof via other websites if you do a simple search on google. The Vatican is the ruler of the NWO. The Black Pope really runs the Vatican as opposed the public pope of John Paul II who is the 'white pope' because of the apparell he wears....the black pope runs the show....not really black in race but wears black and is the sinister secret of the New World Order. Check out Seventh Day Adventists material...they support your belief too but unfortunately they believe alot of prophecies have come to pass many many years ago whch i dont agree with. I am convinced the next pope will be Antichrist....or possibly the Vatican will CLONE Jesus ...wel they will claim its Jesus....and this will eb in fact the Antichrist. But maybe im going to far than you already know at present....let me know what you think if you wish.

Yes, the Black Pope is the Jesuit General. He's the one really in charge. Jack Chick speculated that the Black Pope is the Beast and the White Pope the false prophet (Revelation 19:20). It sure seems plausible, and I hold with the Catholic church being depicted by the harlot in Revelation. She's clas in purple and scarlet, and those are the Vatican's colors. One of the items being sold, as mentioned in Revelation 18:13 (last item) is souls of men--and I think that's a reference to the Catholic practice of paying to get someone out of Purgatory.

I think that it's highly likely that *the* Antichrist will be the pope that's reigning when Jesus returns.

Also, the ones not bowing down to the NWO will be the true Bible-believing Christians. See all the push for brotherhood, and the ecumenical movement? A Bible-believer won't go for it. The pope even said that Christian fundamentalism is a kind of intellectual suicide. We fundies believe the Bible, and that rubs a lot of people the wrong way, especially the pope. Bible-believers have been persecuted for centuries. During the Inquisition Jews and Bible-believers were persecuted, and any Catholics not wanting to play by the Vatican's rules.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That Revelation 18:13 about selling souls of men and matching with purgatory is a very good point Amethyst...i never thought of that before...that sheds more light on the whole scope....makes it more sure that the cath church is whore of babylon.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Would a true Church of God cover up homosexual pedophilia? NO! the Catholic church has exposed itself. The Bible says the only true Churches of Christ are the 7 churches of asia minor. The Catholic church is not even Biblical. It is mainly based on the teachings of Paul, who never met Jesus.

Click here to read the full article

THE DIVINE TEST OF A TRUE APOSTLE OF YESHUWA' THE MESSIAH

"PETER said...therefore it is necessary that of the men who have accompanied us ALL THE TIME that the Lord YESHUWA' went in and out among us--BEGINNING WITH THE BAPTISM OF JOHN until THE DAY HE WAS TAKEN UP FROM US --one of these must become a witness with us of His resurrection." (Acts 1:21,22).
(NOTE: Because 'Paul', Barnabas, Timothy, Silvanus and others failed to meet the TEST, set by Peter they were "REJECTED BY ALL IN ASIA"; as acknowledged by 'Paul' and Timothy). "This you know that ALL THOSE IN ASIA HAVE TURNED AWAY FROM ME" (2 Tim. 1:15).. These Asian disciples of YESHUWA' THE MESSIAH, were commended by Him "YOU HAVE TESTED those who SAY that they are apostles and ARE NOT and have found them to be FALSE" (Revelation 2:2).

THESE TWELVE NAMES ARE THE ONLY NAMES OF THE TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE LAMB RECORDED IN HEAVEN
" AND THE WALL HAD TWELVE FOUNDATION STONES, AND ON THEM WERE THE TWELVE NAMES OF OF THE TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE LAMB"
(REVELATION 21:14)

Once you understand that Paul is a false apostle you will realize just how big the new world order conspiracy really is.

--RELATED ATS THREAD Is the Pope a Catholic

[edit on 24-1-2005 by Doctor DTA]

new topics

top topics

join