posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:11 AM
This is particularly to my more or less philosophical buddies on this topic--to some degree or another--
@neo96, @xuenchen, @Gazrok, @DBCowboy, @Raggedyman, @schuyler, . . . et al . . . not meaning to leave anyone out just not going to try and be thorough
1. I've sought within myself and in my prayer life to be forgiving of all and everyone because I want and need forgiveness. That is a supremely high
priority, for me, spiritually.
2. I've also felt some compulsion to speak the truth as I saw and see it re the Clintons at this critical stage in the history of our Republic. I
don't mind calling a spade a spade and don't see that as a necessary conflicting thing re #1 above.
3. I've also had a somewhat lifelong and certainly 35+ years on the net style of being fairly fierce and intense about what I felt were important
issues. If I'm going to express an opinion, I don't usually want it to come across wimpy. I spent too much of my early life being wimpy.
4. I'm utterly convinced that the Clintons are about as evil as they come--with the current Imposter in the WH not that much less of a horrid
creature bent on destroying the Republic as ordered by the oligarchy--their bosses.
5. I've had the fantasy that some folks are enough on the fence, undecided, of sufficient mixed feelings that PERHAPS my humble writing could have
some influence on their considerations of the traitors involved. That may well still be true to greater or lesser degree. And, I may still write with
that in mind.
6. Hate, to me, is a rather foreign feeling. There's very little I hate in life--if anything. I can, however, believe that folks reading my writings
would likely assume otherwise. However, I don't really hate the Clintons nor the current Imposter in Chief. I hate--in a sense--their Destructiveness
to the Republic and to "the little people." However, I realize they are SERIOUSLY RAD afflicted souls making decisions--however treasonous and
horrid--that they feel are "right" in some sense, to make. I don't think they have a clue what true right vs wrong is but that's their call to
make with their own lives and they will pay accordingly.
7. I doubt that I actually even hate satan. I hate what he does toward humans and certainly toward believers. But I don't want hate even toward him
infecting my spirit, attitude, day.
8. Nor do I want my fierceness toward the Clintons or even the oligarchy to pollute my spirit, my attitude, my peace, my day.
9. Therefore what, is harder to articulate and conceptualize.
10. At the moment, about all I can articulate is a desire to still call a spade a spade--and that perhaps fiercely. And yet, to not allow my
fierceness to get over into any attitude or spirit which contaminates my own. Maybe that will be more or maybe less tricky than I might think. Will
11. Then there's the issue that while there are always new readers on such a site as this--MOST folks who have been around any time at all are well
exposed to my attitude, style, beliefs, thoughts, concerns etc. re the Clintons. I have not been silent nor wimpish in expressing such. I realize
that, like advertising, there is SOME merit in relentless repetition. However, personally, I am not a great fan of relentless repetition regardless of
what the research shows. So I'm more inclined to try and behave more accordingly--and therefore disconnect some of the hot-button Clinton stuff from
my bank of hot-buttons.
12. Then there's the issue that I do not think that our pontificating hereon--EVEN IF we were to trigger a grass roots movement--would in the end
change a great deal. The oligarchy has too many levers to pull and too many effective manipulations and propaganda strategies to work to achieve their
goals virtually regardless. To some degree, we are merely engaging in self-deluding group mental masturbation circle jerks to pretend that we are
accomplishing a great deal with all our blathering.
13. I do not know what the oligarchy is doing with Trump in the picture. I'm very skeptical he is all that anti-oligarchy. He may even be involved to
insure that the gritchy one is installed as planned back in the WH. Or, he could be involved to help set-up a civil war by being SElected himself.
It's a complex picture and it's hard to discern all the complexities. I still believe FDR's assertion that IF IT HAPPENS IN POLITICS, IT WAS
PLANNED THAT WAY. At some level, that HAS to include Trump, too.
14. I think it is entirely possible that the gritchy one is being set-up to be sacrificed along the way to a civil war. She is certainly a divisive
evil bw*tch that triggers a ton of emotional responses on all sides. She'd be a great actor to fill that role. So, the current WH Imposter could have
done all the groundwork toward the civil war and she could be installed to trigger it off on a wider more violent scale. Hard to guess.
15. Certainly I do not doubt that the oligarchy would not flinch about setting her up to be sacrificed in such an effort--and that they would likely
not tell her that's what they were doing. If they did tell her, they'd make it abundantly clear she had no choice. She might willingly comply "for
the cause," though that is rather unlike her narcissism and arrogance.
16. I use various euphemisms for these actors because I do not want to dirty my keyboard and fingers and eyes by typing their names in. Yes, I do
think they are THAT vile and evil. It's just an observation. I don't consider it a "judgment" any more than walking into a room and noticing
whether the light is on or off is a judgment.
17. Then there's the dyed-in-the-wool utterly clueless useful idiots of the liberal perspective to contend with hereon. I don't have a great deal of
patience with that level of near total ignorance. Proof of the contrary constructions on reality is just far toooo available on the net for that level
of cluelessness to survive so intensely at this late stage in our collapse as a Republic and culture. Sometimes their worship of vile creatures like
the Clintons is about as horrific as the Clintons et al are. And I increasingly want to avoid responding at all . . . or even reading their ignorant
18. Therefore what, I'm not sure. I may end up more mellow in my blathering. I think I would like that in terms of being of a more peaceable tone
for my own spirit's sake.
19. I will likely still reserve the right to call a spade a spade and that fairly fiercely on occasion.
20. It may well mean I'll choose my battles more carefully. So much in all this arena is just p*ssing against the wind. That's no big thrill.
21. And, if any of y'all of similar mind and perspective want me to weigh in on something you feel is important, please feel free to ask me to. I'm
not planning to be totally silent on the topics involved.
22. I do think that prayer on the issues and people involved are likely to be FAR more effective than blathering on the net. I hope to do more of
23. Those of you holding forth so valiantly from our perspective--you'll continue to have my cheers for your efforts. I just hope that you, too,
avoid being contaminated in your spirits, hearts and minds by the whole mess.
24. People read my fierce style and assume that I'm raging or energized in some breaking out in a sweat sort of way. That's virtually never true.
I'm typically extremely calm and not sweating or agitated at all. Words and writing have been my main--defense...