It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Shoot Boyfriend For Grabbing Requested ID

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Not exactly. There are pictures comparing one of the suspects of the robbery to the victim online. The description matches. You can see for yourself.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Any link's?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: savemebarry

With respect to the thread, this is very new. There is not a ton of info on this story yet so there's little facts to throw around. If you have more details, do share!

it's not new to blacks, it's just now being recorded on cell phone cameras...that's why it seems new to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Cant argue that those seem to be contributing factors to the case. End of the day through the Police still executed the poor fellow down to those factors.

Its not like the officer in question had accidentally slipped or fallen and inadvertently managed to pump 4 rounds in to the dude. He made a choice, which appears to be the wrong choice thus far.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Here's a bunch of photos and info. Looks like the guy that did the robbery.

theconservativetreehouse.com... /

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 2ndFUTURE

Possibly because the Police used an excuse of a broken tail light to pull over the suspect in question as to ascertain his identity? Would not be the first instance of officers of the law utilize one law to implement another or instigate a search.

As to the Newports, really???

I mean how popular a brand is that particular tobacco product? My guess is rather popular.

edit on 9-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 2ndFUTURE

Ok, thank's for the link..I have to jet off to work now, will have a closer look later.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: savemebarry

With respect to the thread, this is very new. There is not a ton of info on this story yet so there's little facts to throw around. If you have more details, do share!

it's not new to blacks, it's just now being recorded on cell phone cameras...that's why it seems new to you.

Don't perceive to know anything about me sir. Do YOU have any new news to share or expansion on the subject at hand?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsoulswere they speeding? no ambulance immediately? names mean anything? This is sad, I feel like traveling there.
Reaching for what they asked,
OT/NT?
JC

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It seems some of the US police have become like crazy. I underline, some of them. Many of them may be honest defenders of population and civil order.

For such thing in the EU the policeman would go to the prison most likely, but first of all he would never do it. I have never heard of such case to happen in the EU. People have rights, they are not only subjects to a police state, they are respected as citizens with rights, not only rights when someone is arrested as we see in the Hollywood movies, but rights in the everyday life when a normal citizen can move freely on the streets and is not afraid that someone will kill him for absurd things.

Perhaps there are excuses for that in the US that is quite large, diverse, and has a hi level of home grown crime, but.. wasn't America shown as the most free country of all, leader and model of human rights?
edit on 9-7-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Don't know about Europe but here in the U.K there all bastards.

Possibly thats just my own personal opinion but at least, chances are, if stopped by them and challenged in most instances, the worst you can expect in tasered and/or slapped about a bit back at the station.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

The officer in question shot a Man reaching for his identification 4 times, execution is certainly the implication. What other possible conclusion could there be?

He didnt pull him out the car and shoot him execution style did he? Also the driver made the mistake of reaching to a location where alot of guns are kept after he said i have a gun. Ive had people announce they were armed and them pulled their weapon out when i was a security guard. it wasnt pointed toward me but the other guards who were carrying nearly blew his head off because he was a moron. I was liek are you freaking stupid??

Point is the drivers at fault. darwin award winner there.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Why would pulling the person out the car amount to "execution style"? The Police shot the fellow 4 times in the chest I think, if that's not an execution I don't know what is. Certainly amounts to more than self defence. Then again I live in a nation where firearms are not as prevalent as they are in the US.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Why would pulling the person out the car amount to "execution style"? The Police shot the fellow 4 times in the chest I think, if that's not an execution I don't know what is. Certainly amounts to more than self defence. Then again I live in a nation where firearms are not as prevalent as they are in the US.

Police are told to fire in groups and he did as trained and their handguns fire fast as they can pull the trigger too. Once again the facts have not been verified by forensics yet so to call this a execution is stupid and just playing for polotical points.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
First she said the cop killed him. Nope. The guy's moaning. Then she said the cop shot his arm off. Nope. His arm is still there. "Please don't tell me he killed him." Duh. Can't you hear him making noise?

what noise? his last breath of air escaping his body? yeah I think I heard that. I cant believe you would try to defend the cop after this, you really have no spine sir.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmm... I've been thinking...

Suppose the police pulled Castile over because he matched the description of an armed robber (this appears supported by scanner traffic).
Suppose the police told Castile and Reynolds it was for a broken light (this is what Reynolds claims).

If these are true, consider this:
The police officers involved are at a heightened state, anticipating trouble (armed robber). They're not communicating this particularly well, if they're lying about the reason they pulled Castile over (broken light).

Castile and Reynolds aren't thinking this is a dangerous situation (a broken light), but the police officers are. Worse, Castile has been pulled over a lot, so he might well be used to it by this point.

A casual action he makes because he thinks he's been pulled over for a minor infraction looks like a dangerous situation to the police officer.

A failure to communicate the seriousness of the situation may well be behind this.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Hmm... I've been thinking...

Suppose the police pulled Castile over because he matched the description of an armed robber (this appears supported by scanner traffic).
Suppose the police told Castile and Reynolds it was for a broken light (this is what Reynolds claims).

If these are true, consider this:
The police officers involved are at a heightened state, anticipating trouble (armed robber). They're not communicating this particularly well, if they're lying about the reason they pulled Castile over (broken light).

Castile and Reynolds aren't thinking this is a dangerous situation (a broken light), but the police officers are. Worse, Castile has been pulled over a lot, so he might well be used to it by this point.

A casual action he makes because he thinks he's been pulled over for a minor infraction looks like a dangerous situation to the police officer.

A failure to communicate the seriousness of the situation may well be behihis.

quoted for truth.

if you KNOW you are about to engage a suspect deemed armed/dangerous per police reports, is it protocols to approach armed robbery suspects in this manner. its not even about the description of the car or tail light thing. how do you approach a possible killer or murderer or armed any one (possibly).

and why would the guy tell the cop he had a gun before he 'tried' to kill the cop... like I have a gun, I intend to kill you??? wtf

I'm also wondering why the official report hasn't been made public.

edit on 10-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Let me say aloud that WE would like to see more cops shot in self-defence than a first class murder. Does it make sense to you?
I can even see a space for a collective self-defence which commonly accepted in acts of preventive or delayed military actions.
When a common police encounter poses a life threatening situation the self-preservation instinct is on the first place.

Man, I sound like a good lawyer. A bit a devil's advocate but still. The great jury would me all mine.

edit on 11/7/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: man, I'm better each edit!

edit on 11/7/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Can't see the shooting, only the aftermath which is not good, because it's the police officers word vs theirs, and like the court sides with women in custody battles, the court will side with the police officer unless undeniable proof can be produced. Perhaps it is a good idea to start filming in this climate, so good on her. Never the less, the U.S needs to take a serious long hard look in the mirror and ask ourselves if we want to stop preventable deaths/shootings or not, and if we are willing to change our philosophy, and if we do this our society may be a more peaceful society. As others have said, the racial spin isn't helping, many of us are victims of abuse of power, we got to stand together not on racial divides, until we do this we will never fix the underlying issues.

I don't dispute your opinion. But I have another take on the subject. BLM, Obama and all the others have created and allowed a rampage of black people going after police, calling on others to go after police, etc. A police officer is already vulnerable when stopping a car. Wasn't a cop just recently shot during such a stop? I don't remember among all the other chaos. So the cop was even more nervous stopping this car...with a black couple...and the guy says he has a gun. I'm not blaming the couple or the man that was shot, I'm sure it is the cop's fault. But the atmosphere created that may have helped cause the nervousness of the officer is partially responsible.

BLM, Obama, Sharpton, Jackson and all those who threatened the police hold some blame...as small as it may be. If this had happened five years ago, this may not have happened at all.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join