It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Shoot Boyfriend For Grabbing Requested ID

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

What's your point? It doesn't mean he should have been shot at a routine traffic stop.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Bone75

Oh FFS.

Buzzy is that you? Lol

You know what i would like to know with regard to Philandro Castile - where are all of the CCW and 2nd amendment advocates?

*Crickets*

Where are they supposed to be? He didn't get shot for having a CCP, he got shot for not following orders after disclosing that he had a gun.

you can convince yourself of whatever you need to keep your esteem feeling high. you need more evidence of the CCP...

-------------------

what about that broken tail light which never got a look into. that was the reason why he were stopped and eventually killed. was there a broken tail light?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I was just about to say that even with no permit and an illegal gun in the car you shouldn't get shot for a busted taillight

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The point is Lavish Diamond is a liar and an unreliable witness who already contadicted her video testimony during her press conference today.

The point is to wait for more facts and evidence before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

what about that broken tail light which never got a look into. that was the reason why he were stopped and eventually killed. was there a broken tail light?

I don't know. Do you? Is she claiming there wasn't?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Nobody was shot for a busted tail light.

Today Diamond stated that Castile never said he had a gun or permit before he started reaching for someting and he announced he had a gun, at the same time Diamond Lavish started yelling at the officer who then shot the person who seemed to be reaching for a gun.

My boyfriend carries all his information in a thick wallet in his right side back pocket,” Reynolds said. “As he’s reaching for his back pocket wallet he lets the officer know, ‘Officer, I have a firearm on me.’ I begin to yell, ‘But he’s licensed to carry.’ ” According to Reynolds, the officer started firing shortly after.

Sounds chaotic.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I see guilty till proven innocent

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

With your girlfriend and toddler in the car. Right? Like he was going to do anything to jeopardize all three of them. It's just not reasonable for the officer to assume that his life was in danger during a routine stop with the subject still in the car with his family.

I said before, it was proven in Ferguson that the Police Department was using traffic stops to profiteer off of black citizens. Castile had 31 minor traffic violations since 2002.
That's a red flag to me. If I'm the Justice Department, I'm looking in to that.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

As opposed to your unidentified source showing he didn't have a permit issued through Hennepin County. Unless Ramsey County is you source for Hennepin County business.

I confirm nor deny where he currently held residence because I simply don't know where his legal residence was. He could have lived in Minneapolis (Hennepin County) while his girlfriend lived in St. Paul (Ramsey County) for all I know.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

see my above post its as polite as I can make it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Nope.

You must be projecting.

I am advocating the exact opposite. The officer is innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I wasnt talking about the officer

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

The point is Lavish Diamond is a liar and an unreliable witness who already contadicted her video testimony during her press conference today.

Agreed we need more evidence but your eagerness to paint her a liar and smear the victim smacks of agenda. Why are you so unwilling to concede that a traffic stop in the U.S. should not result in death? And that it's happening over and over again may indicate a systemic issue?

edit on 7/7/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How did she contradict her testimony? I've watched about everything I could find and didn't see that. Mind pointing it out?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Today Diamond stated that Castile never said he had a gun or permit before he started reaching for someting and he announced he had a gun, at the same time Diamond Lavish started yelling at the officer who then shot the person who seemed to be reaching for a gun.

My boyfriend carries all his information in a thick wallet in his right side back pocket,” Reynolds said. “As he’s reaching for his back pocket wallet he lets the officer know, ‘Officer, I have a firearm on me.’ I begin to yell, ‘But he’s licensed to carry.’ ” According to Reynolds, the officer started firing shortly after.

Sounds chaotic.

I bet that because of her screaming, he didn't hear the cop tell him not to reach for his pocket.

Why was she screaming anyway?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Releasing unedited dashcam and body cam could clear all of this up

Doubt that will happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Sounds chaotic.

Was this where?

Gun Activist Says He Warned PD Involved In Philando Castile Shooting About Shady Traffic Stops

Olson said he “could’ve had somebody sitting in the back seat with a rifle” and the cop wouldn’t have been able to tell. He added that the officer’s unusual demeanor “made me afraid, and he was incompetent, and that made me more afraid.” About six months later, Olson — a retired Minnesota law professor who played a key role in drafting Minnesota’s firearms permit law and now serves as the chairman of the Minnesota Gun Owners Civil Rights Alliance — scheduled an appointment with St. Anthony Police Department Chief John Ohl to share his concerns. (The city of Falcon Heights contracts with the St. Anthony PD for police services.) But Olson said Chief Ohl didn’t take him seriously. “He blew off my report — wasn’t interested,” Olson recalled. “I said, ‘I think you have a training problem, and if you don’t fix it, you’re going to have a bigger problem.'”

edit on 7/7/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's still a routine traffic stop where the driver appears to be complying. Even if your account is accurate, it shouldn't result in the officer unloading his gun over a broken tail light. If he intended to harm the officer, he's NOT going to announce he has a gun. FFS!

edit on 7/7/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

Hello Officer," What are your instructions"

WOW, I have never been taught that, this is what I need to say.

What that sounds like to me is scary. But I do get it.

Just to add. Doesn't mean I agree with it.
edit on 7-7-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

LOL! So your willing to believe she was screaming before he was shot, when she didn't scream afterward? That is until she was also forced out of the car like a criminal, with her child, when she was simply a passenger in the car where no actual crime had been committed? THAT"S RICH!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join