It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you predict Hillary Clinton's exoneration correctly? (Prove it!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Did you predict correctly that Hillary Clinton would not be indicted due to her email scandal?

There's only one way to prove it here; link to a post at ATS where you clearly predicted it.

I'm proud to say I predicted it on June 6, 2016:

originally posted by: Profusion

President Obama, after months of sitting on the sidelines of the rancorous contest to succeed him, is now ready to aggressively campaign for Hillary Clinton, starting with a formal endorsement of her candidacy as early as this week.

The White House is in active conversations with Mrs. Clinton’s campaign about how and where the president would be useful to her, according to senior aides to Mr. Obama.
Obama Is Eager to Hit the Stump for Hillary Clinton and Shred Donald Trump

What does this story reveal?

1. Hillary Clinton will not be indicted.

2. Hillary Clinton will definitely be the Democratic Party's nominee.

3. Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

There's no more drama to any of the above for me anymore. Obama's support tells me all I need to know.

LINK

edit on 6-7-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Did you predict correctly that Hillary Clinton would not be indicted due to her email scandal?

There's only one way to prove it here; link to a post at ATS where you clearly predicted it.

I'm proud to say I predicted it on June 6, 2016:

President Obama, after months of sitting on the sidelines of the rancorous contest to succeed him, is now ready to aggressively campaign for Hillary Clinton, starting with a formal endorsement of her candidacy as early as this week.

The White House is in active conversations with Mrs. Clinton’s campaign about how and where the president would be useful to her, according to senior aides to Mr. Obama.
Obama Is Eager to Hit the Stump for Hillary Clinton and Shred Donald Trump

What does this story reveal?

1. Hillary Clinton will not be indicted.

2. Hillary Clinton will definitely be the Democratic Party's nominee.

3. Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

There's no more drama to any of the above for me anymore. Obama's support tells me all I need to know.

LINK

Proud.

Proud.

How the F@#K can you be?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Good one
I remember most everyone thinking this would happen knowing by past experience with the Clintons, and how they always get special treatment amid scandals, but most sane people were hoping to see her fry or burned or imprisoned for what she has done.

I predict now because of this that Hillary will never become president since most self aware and decent moral people will not be willing any longer to excuse the scum bag Clinton woman because it is now as clear as a bell that she must be punished for this in some manner, and the voters will give her a pink slip soon enough.

Personally, I hope Hillary Clinton gets run over by a semi-truck with a full load, or maybe if we are really lucky, a long run amok freight train.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I said this on May 20th....

As I understand it, people in the military have been punished greatly for doing far less than Hillary.

That being said, anyone that thinks she will ever be prosecuted or see the inside of a prison cell are out of their mind (in my opinion).

And HERE is the thread.

I'm pretty sure I made this claim earlier but this was the first one I came up with.

Edit to add: I'm sick of being right all the time.

edit on 6-7-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I've read dozens, possibly hundreds, of posts by people saying that Hillary would not be indicted and an equal number of posts from people saying the opposite. If I say that someone will make a thread tomorrow about food and it happens, would you say I predicted it?
edit on 6-7-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ah, so this is an "I told you so" post disguised as an invitation for others to say "I told you so."

Neat-o.

Subtle, too.

edit on 6-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Predicted it or just had an educated guess
Most people would have assumed Clinton was made of Teflon or the party she was leading would not have put her in the prime seat
Predicted, seriously

I have a prediction, Hillary Clinton will die

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

April 8, 2016

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Metallicus

I believe her. She won't be arrested, indicted, punished.

She is of the ruling class. And our laws don't apply to those of her stature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-7-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Proud.

Proud.

How the F@#K can you be?

I'm proud because my predictive powers were proven right for the right reasons. I didn't use a fallacious argument to predict it (as so many did in my opinion). I based my prediction on relevant factors.

Being proud of predicting the decision right is a different issue from agreeing with it.

a reply to: VivreLibre

This was a contentious issue. I would say it was not extremely easy to predict.

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I see no problem with having fun like this every once in a while. This thread isn't about me at all. I wouldn't have started this thread if I hadn't predicted Clinton's case correctly, though.
edit on 6-7-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hillary might prove to be a Teflon Donna, but she is guilty.

Yes much of the MSM reports are not credible, but the government releases are 100% real.

I've never experienced the 5 stages of denial all at once myself, but pretty soon some people will be.

She the new Teflon Donna.

Al Capone never got convicted of murder either.

Tony Accardo never got convicted of anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Ok then...

I've said this:

"If I am being honest, I don't expect Hillary to ever see prison. "

Link

But I've also said Hillary's email scandal would pave the way for Bernie, too, so it's a shallow victory for me.

...Unless somehow it still happens. Stubborn man still hasn't dropped out for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ah, so this is an "I told you so" post disguised as an invitation for others to say "I told you so."

I can't speak to what was in the mind of the OP when this thread was created but even if this is an "I told you so" thread I think it may have value.

There are a LOT of predictions made on this thread by many people and I think that the occasional "who had it right" thread can be beneficial because over time it can show who actually knows what they are talking about versus who is just spouting out gibberish.

I was not on ATS when Obamacare was being ushered through but I suspect there were some that (correctly) predicted/explained that costs/deductibles would go up while coverage would decrease. Knowing who was able to see that could help me weigh my opinions on the validity of other predictions/explanations of the same users.

One recent topic that has been speculated about is raising the minimum wage (for certain workers). Some claim (predict) it will be a huge benefit and others claim (predict) that it will lead to further automation and a reduction in total jobs.

I actually would like to know who ends up being right and who ends up being wrong.

This site has little icons for "Way above Top Secret Score" and "Oddly calculated Karma Score" (which basically mean nothing to me because I have no idea what they are supposed to be. For the purpose of the exchange of ideas and opinions and yes, predications, I'd like to see who gets things right and who gets things wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Proud.

Proud.

How the F@#K can you be?

I'm proud because my predictive powers were proven right for the right reasons. I didn't use a fallacious argument to predict it (as so many did in my opinion). I based my prediction on relevant factors.

Predicting the decision right is a different issue from agreeing with it.

a reply to: VivreLibre

This was a contentious issue. I would say it was not extremely easy to predict.

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I see no problem with having fun like this every once in a while. This thread isn't about me at all. I wouldn't have started this thread if I hadn't predicted Clinton's case correctly, though.

So then you don't agree with it? Is that the thing here? Is this merely a ego stroking session?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
All you have to do is ask.
All the republican members and they will tell you.
Link a post?
Pick one . Any one.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Exoneration?

Here's the full video:

Further edit:

Sorry to have to post a Trump ad.

But I think the ad is truthful anyway and NBC news did a similar video that was much longer and far better.
edit on 7 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well, I made several posts around here saying that she would certainly be pardoned by inauguration day.

But in retrospect, it only makes that; one, anybpardon would seriously damage the party during election season, and two, that getting to the FBI first would save party face first and not damage the election party.

So I was mostly wrong in that I did not predict the latter.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

The "impromtu" meeting between Bill and AG Lynch on the PHX tarmac said it all. Wow! To be a fly on the wall in that conversation......

edit on KThu, 07 Jul 2016 02:14:26 -0500am3120162640 by Kratos40 because: spelling or grammar

edit on KThu, 07 Jul 2016 02:16:01 -0500am3120160140 by Kratos40 because: spelling again.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
How can one find the post easily?

Anyway, I said she had to charged with something and hope her life gets ruined.

So I'm gonna go with I was almost right. It's still early.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I never said it that I can remember, but I never thought even once she would face any charges. Honestly I never said much about the investigation either way I figured such speculation was a waste of time. The constant threads about it became tediously boring to read so I generally skipped them.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I had a nightmare hillary was in it, i'll have to tell you about it later.

I hope that b'tch bites the bullet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join