It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bell Labs President, A Luminary and Alcatel-Lucent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Bell Labs describes their president as a "luminary".

Hmmmm... IMO Bell Labs is the secret behind the UFO phenomenon. It has long since been rumored in my family the invention of the cellphone and engines smaller than the head of a pin since the 70's. My great uncle was a top engineer for them for 2 decades back in the 50's and 60's and he used to tell people about them.

Bell Labs

Marcus is considered one of the luminaries in the industry in terms of the clarity, depth and breadth of his vision for the future of networks.

He has championed many technological disruptions in telecommunications networks, from the evolution and convergence of networks to “all IP,” the evolution of copper-based Access networks to support sophisticated interference cancellation (so-called vectoring), the evolution of wireless networks to highly-distributed networks of small cells and the emergence of virtualization and Software Defined Networking as profound industry changing forces that will drive a new integrated and federated network architecture and economics.

He's apparently a networking genius and his resume is mostly made up of networking.

Marcus Weldon Linkedin

Here is a snapshot of his resume.

Here you can see he was....

Corporate Chief Technology Officer for Alcatel-Lucent

Etymology of the word Lucent... means shining in Latin.

Coincidence? I think not.

You don't believe they exist folks? I know they do.

If you look at what Bell Labs is doing and what Alcatel-Lucent is doing you can draw a few conclusions.

1.) They are setting up networks for nearly every industry in the country.

Lucent

2.) They are collecting and mining that data based on my observations from what Bell Labs is doing.

Bell Labs Research

3.) Creating a predictive programming model for the human species.

Bell Labs Neurophysics Research

Make of it what you will.

Oh and last but not least, oddly enough Alcatel-Lucent is located in Georgia. Just a fun tidbit for you real researchers out there.
edit on 7/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion thanks for this and the tid bit... interesting things, here... will check out links a little later... stuff in my home needs work.
Thanks again, hope to read once more.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: onequestion thanks for this and the tid bit... interesting things, here... will check out links a little later... stuff in my home needs work.
Thanks again, hope to read once more.

Spend a lot of time on the Bell Labs website.

You have to carefully comb over the lexicon and make sure you pay close attention to what their saying.

One of my part time hobbies is looking up people on Linkedin.

Linkedin has changed a few features but you can uncover networks of intelligence operatives and their shell companies if you know what your looking for or have a good point to start from (individual) who is a known operative.
edit on 7/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Just curious, is this the same Bell Labs that had a helicopter crash:

BELL BRANCH, Texas (AP) — A Bell Helicopter aircraft on a test flight has crashed in a rural area about 40 miles south of Dallas.

The Texas Department of Public Safety says the helicopter crashed Wednesday in Ellis County near the towns of Bell Branch and Italy. Officials had no immediate information on the fate of those on board the Bell 525.

A Bell Helicopter statement says the company was conducting developmental flight test operations from its Arlington facility. The company described the incident as a “helicopter accident” and said Bell Helicopter personnel were heading to the scene Wednesday afternoon.

DPS Sgt. Lonny Haschel said the helicopter crashed. He had no additional information

kxan.com...

edit on 6-7-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

No.

Evidently you are too young to remember

BELL TELEPHONE & AT&T . . . ALL essentially THE SAME COMPANY at one time.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Oh and last but not least, oddly enough Alcatel-Lucent is located in Georgia. Just a fun tidbit for you real researchers out there.

I'm not a "real researcher" at your level, but Alcatel-Lucent head office is located in France.

And has 18 locations in the US...

www.alcatel-lucent.com...

I guess that 1 out of 18 is of deep significance to "real researchers"

edit on 7/7/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join