It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s the Alton Sterling Video Police Don’t Want You to See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here’s the Alton Sterling Video Police Don’t Want You to See

*warning video is graphic*

The new video shows officers Blane Salamoni and Howie Lake II on top of Alton Sterling, threatening him not to move. One of the officers is seen with his gun drawn and pointed directly at Sterling’s head, then the camera pans away when shots are fired. After the camera pans back to Sterling, he’s seen struggling to breathe with a massive gunshot wound in his chest. The officer is still pointing his gun at Sterling, while his partner grabs an unidentified object from Sterling’s pocket.

No gun, no attempt to reach for one, Murder open and shut. Of course some members of the right are going to go deep into the victims past and attack him. The usual Modus Operandi of that party when it comes to a victim of color.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

No gun, no attempt to reach for one, Murder open and shut. Of course some members of the right are going to go deep into the victims past and attack him. The usual Modus Operandi of that party when it comes to a victim of color.

It seems his past crimes and gang affiliation mean nothing to you, only his skin color. What does "victim of color" mean anyway? Do you believe white people are colorless? He was just a man and a bad one at that.
edit on 6-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You can't see his right arm or hand

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Looks to me this video helps the officers. They obviously saw the gun and couldn't control his hands.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well then I guess you believe that selling CD's stolen or not, is a perfectly great reason to be publicly executed or does that only go for colored criminals?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The gun that miraculously disappears as soon as the cop gets off him? Where is this mysterious gun?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Normally I would give law enforcement benefit of the doubt, but this looks like murder.
If the guy had a gun, it was not drawn.
Witnesses said the cop reached in the guy's pocket to get a gun after he was shot.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
That does look pretty damning.......

Does anyone have a clear enough screen grab to see what was actually pulled out of the now dead mans pocket ?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

He was a convicted child molester... no great loss here. Sorry, but karma is a bitch.

As an aside, did BLM miss the 60 shootings, most with black victims, in Chicago over this last weekend? BLM needs to read their bibles, particularly the part about removing the beam from your own eye before removing the speck from your neighbor's.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well then I guess you believe that selling CD's stolen or not, is a perfectly great reason to be publicly executed or does that only go for colored criminals?

The cops could care less what the crime is, it is HOW you REACT when they try to do their job and take you to jail.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He was a convicted child molester... no great loss here. Sorry, but karma is a bitch.

You are right one less child molester in the world is a good thing.....there is a but though...

Did these police know he was one ?....i have a problem with police shooting people laying flat on their backs, it is not their job to be judge dredd so forget about what this dead man was for a minute and focus and the issue here, we have seen all too many times people being executed in this fashion...
edit on 6-7-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
His record doesn't matter because the police didn't know who he was or his record when they responded. They were informed however that a guy in a red shirt was waving a gun. Surely ATS is capable of discussing the case without further degrading the dead guy? Or vilifying the Officers?

All I see from any of the video angles is an altercation with a subject resisting arrest.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm against police brutality as it concerns people of all colors. I'm also sorry this man had to die. I don't think you chalk it up to racism or brutality but we'll see.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh Lord here we go again.

The guy didn't get shot for selling CD's, he got shot for being a combative idiot.
edit on 6-7-2016 by Bone75 because: i forgot who was on duty tonight

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
shredderofsouls

It's quite startling the lengths people will go to to justify public executions by police.

He was a chomo, I guess if he was convicted he probably did his time. He's a sick f**k, no doubt, but that's no reason to kill him in broad daylight, no trial, no judge or jury.

He was/is a gang member. That sure would make him a malefactor for civility but still, no reason for public execution.

He was resisting arrest and being combative. Is that a reason to kill now? Sure, it was stupid of him to resist but that is still no excuse to execute this guy. The police have LTL weapons for a reason, to subdue unruly suspects without having to kill them.

The police seem to have become judge, jury and executioner in some departments.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

They had already tazed him to no effect.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

looks #ed up, and no matter what it's always sad to see someones last breaths, even if they were attacking you, there's an element of humanity and facing ones mortality when seeing something like this, as we know, no one gets out alive. It's hard to tell when the camera pans away and just prior to, what the cops were seeing. Anyway, I don't like this kind of thing anymore than anyone else.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Posted earlier in the Posse Comitatus forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join